Forum contest for VIP

minna

Forum contest for VIP

Post by minna »

Hey guys!
I left and this is NOT me coming back :D But i just realized that i have almost 3 months of vip still left. So i decided to come back to do a little forum competition and the winner gets the VIP that i still have left (It will end 20th july) Therefore i do hope: If you choose to participate, i do hope that you are actually playing on the servers so that the prize will go in use. Im not saying that you are not allowed to join, if you dont play but the point of this is that since i dont play anymore its better to give my vip to someone who can use it and have some fun out of it.
If you win you accept all the VIP rules and if you use it in wrong ways, you will deal with the normal consequences. If you already are a VIP, it will be added to your current VIP.

Im not yet really sure about how this game will go but its mostly about who is the fastest. There will be somekind of questions and/or little tasks at game and the fastest person gets the point. First to get 10 points will win. Im not sure how this forums deals with multiple answers at same time but i will give the point to person who gets it right on my screen at first. Cos often it will show yourself to be first eventho someone else might be first on other peoples screen.

I will post on saturday at what time we will start.

But we will start the game now already with a little "lottery". Pick a number between 1-25. On saturday i will use random.org to see what number comes up and person(s) who gets that number will receive one point. PM ME YOUR NUMBER! And dont worry if you didnt send up the number, you can still be part of this.

EDIT: How this game will run:
minna wrote:I told i will tell more on saturday, but since ive got all figured out now ill just do it now:

Game will start saturday 18.00 finnish time (GMT+2 or 3 i dunno :D).

There will be questions where you can find answers from this forums or just by googling it. Some might not be fair to everyone since some questions are about the people on this community (I dont mean anything like "Where does Laprot live"). But on the other hand, some people might just have a good memory on these things and dont even need to look up the answers from forums. Wanted to make this clear straight away. Basicly same goes for normal google questions cos some might know those answers without googling it. This is not done to favor anyone since there will be a lot of questions and some might be easier to other people than others.
Im gonna do this by flow. I have some questions written down, but if i see many people part of the game who is involved of that question, ill just leave it out. So dont worry.

There will also be a little tasks in game. You need to use a tag given to you on a current mission and make a screenshot when you complete it and then post it on the thread.

Questions/tasks will come one by one. When someone gets the correct answer, i will quote the winner, show scoreboard and give a new question/task.
When someone reaches to 10 points, game is over and vip will be granted to the winner.
Last edited by minna on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

H20

Re: Forum contest for VIP

Post by H20 »

Naiishhh
SLS

Post by SLS »

Sounds perfect
Maltazard

Post by Maltazard »

Sounds good minna.
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Just give me 3 months and let the others play the game hhh
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
Macho Man
Spoiler!
minna

Post by minna »

Oh btw first point will be given. So if the first number is something that no one picked then i will do a reroll.

nBi

Post by nBi »

Nice event :)

Btw, Are you posting all the questions at once?
minna

Post by minna »

Nope. One at time.

ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

EPIC!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
minna

Post by minna »

I told i will tell more on saturday, but since ive got all figured out now ill just do it now:

Game will start saturday 18.00 finnish time (GMT+2 or 3 i dunno :D).

There will be questions where you can find answers from this forums or just by googling it. Some might not be fair to everyone since some questions are about the people on this community (I dont mean anything like "Where does Laprot live"). But on the other hand, some people might just have a good memory on these things and dont even need to look up the answers from forums. Wanted to make this clear straight away. Basicly same goes for normal google questions cos some might know those answers without googling it. This is not done to favor anyone since there will be a lot of questions and some might be easier to other people than others.
Im gonna do this by flow. I have some questions written down, but if i see many people part of the game who is involved of that question, ill just leave it out. So dont worry.

There will also be a little tasks in game. You need to use a tag given to you on a current mission and make a screenshot when you complete it and then post it on the thread.

Questions/tasks will come one by one. When someone gets the correct answer, i will quote the winner, show scoreboard and give a new question/task.
When someone reaches to 10 points, game is over and vip will be granted to the winner.

EDIT: In my opinion most of the questions are really easy to find out and answers will probably come really fast. So this is really based on how fast you are. Also we dont know how many questions we have to go through so its better to keep it easy and it wont last forever.

Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

pfff.. so much hassle for VIP.
I'm out, gl to the rest.
minna

Post by minna »

SultaN wrote:pfff.. so much hassle for VIP.
I'm out, gl to the rest.
I can take your number away from "lottery" if you care about not having that one point. No problemo. Cos no one is really "in".
But im just not gonna hand out away 3 months free vip without some hassle ;)

SiX

Post by SiX »

I'll participate too.
nBi

Post by nBi »

Good, Just don't make them too easy.

And, It is GMT +3 :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Looks like a decent event, 3 months of VIP is not a bad prize at all. I won't participate though but hope y'all have fun.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Finished/Closed Events”