Yes
24%
No
76%

Total votes: 42
kami (GER]

POLL: Auto-BunnyHop? Yes/No

Post by kami (GER] »

This is just my question towards all of you, not that the thought was done to change or not change it in the adminsrows.

I simply want you to choose either yes, or no and give a little statement why you chose it.

I would like Auto-Bunnyhopping because you have many big maps on the server and the spawns are in a large distance. So you get faster to the action and can have more fun this way.
Also we already have a double-jump function, why not add a autojump too? its not more fair or unfair as it is yet.
Image Image
Maltazard

Re: POLL: Auto-BunnyHop? Yes/No

Post by Maltazard »

Great suggestions you came up with!
I agree with you on this, because we have many big maps.
We can always use BHOP but it's better with Auto-BHOP, just press space and you jump automatically.
Ignore No.
Press yes!
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

No. Because in this case we will have a Roadrage server with guns(most of the maps has cars). Currently, we have players that play there to aim like a normal server.
From my point of view, the current statement of the server is pretty good. However the Fun-team should reconfigure the map cycle (maybe remove some big/small maps)

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

RaOoF^ wrote:No. Because in this case we will have a Roadrage server with guns(most of the maps has cars). Currently, we have players that play there to aim like a normal server.
From my point of view, the current statement of the server is pretty good. However the Fun-team should reconfigure the map cycle (maybe remove some big/small maps)
Pretty much what he said.
Spoiler!
Tiny Dancer

Post by Tiny Dancer »

No. It removes the entire point of having good movement...
ASTYLE

Post by ASTYLE »

RaOoF^ wrote:No. Because in this case we will have a Roadrage server with guns(most of the maps has cars). Currently, we have players that play there to aim like a normal server.
This
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Agreed.
These users thanked the author Queijo da Serra for the post:
staika
nBi

Post by nBi »

No from me.
I agree with RaOoF and think that it would be too "much".
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

alright, your arguments are valid.

then we have to edit the mapcircle (other open topic) a little and the autobunnyhop will be unneccessary. :P
Image Image
Relaxx

Post by Relaxx »

Add the /knife plugin then you can choose the knife with higher speed :)
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=378952
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I don't fancy auto bhop on a "shooting only", especially not, Deathmatch server, maybe on a few maps if they ever were to be added such as Scoutzknivez.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Shadi wrote:I don't fancy auto bhop on a "shooting only", especially not, Deathmatch server, maybe on a few maps if they ever were to be added such as Scoutzknivez.
y would you ruin scoutknivez (or dm server in general for that matter) with auto bhop :(
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Yes. It's not DM it's I drive cars while I sshoot but I'll never have a good aim since I play against people from all over the globe and they lag or have bad rates and also some maps have such big disadvantages that it's not even logical kind of gameplay. I like autobhop and since we have"fun" maps and parachute ... hey ...why not.
Image Image
Maltazard

Post by Maltazard »

You all who say "It's not good with Auto-BHOP because blablabla" You are wrong! You can set the auto-BHOP different map. Example of a knife map that's fun to jump and knife someone. I see 82% is a no, and 18% is a Yes. I agree with what Raoof wrote because there are some "noobs" on the server that has bad aim. But what does it matter? I think it's Pretty good idea to add Auto-BHOP on a knife map because we have no guns. we are all running around after each other.
akusteele

Post by akusteele »

running is one thing but with autobhop you can bunnyhop (read: run) a lot faster than others would run normally, which is what valve removed from cs long time ago.. i.e you try to jump many times by simply pressing jump, you only do like 2-3 then you automatically slow down.

and by removing i mean before 1.6 i.e in de_dust, you could bhop to B bombsite way before T's will reach the middle corridor etc.

Return to “FUN Deathmatch Trash”