A test to you all!

BAMBI :D

A test to you all!

Post by BAMBI :D »

Did a Relaxing / Drama song (instrumental) today at practice!

Thought gives you (who wants) a test on Neondragon!
It's pretty simple.

1. First Listen through the song, close your eyes or just look through the pictures on the video.
2. Go back to the past when the song starts.
After you've listened to the whole song, you should:
3. Tell me what you saw / knew?
4. Did you feel your strong or weak side?
5. Was the song relaxing to you?
6. If you describe yourself as a person from the song:
A. How did you feel at the beginning of the song?
B. In the end?

Could be fun to see what most people respond :)
These users thanked the author BAMBI :D for the post:
blabber
[youtube]JM32-L1WByk[/youtube]
Jumps7yl3r

Re: A test to you all!

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

3. Closed my eyes so the only picture I actually saw was the first one... as for what I saw..I'd go with myself throughout my life and a lot of metaphores
4. Strong since I never choose to have/show a weak one in any circumstances
5. No, but I'm not into taking anything as relaxing
6. A. Reminiscent
B. Ending fucked it up (the actual ending=last 3 -4 seconds) Made it seem like everything before was fake.

Hope I helped with your little survey. ^^
Image Image

Jumps7yl3r wrote:3. Closed my eyes so the only picture I actually saw was the first one... as for what I saw..I'd go with myself throughout my life and a lot of metaphores
4. Strong since I never choose to have/show a weak one in any circumstances
5. No, but I'm not into taking anything as relaxing
6. A. Reminiscent
B. Ending fucked it up (the actual ending=last 3 -4 seconds) Made it seem like everything before was fake.

Hope I helped with your little survey. ^^
Thanks Jumpy! :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

1. I chose to look through the pics
3. Pictures of nature, I didn't "know" anything specifically?
4. Nope, just felt relaxed
5. Yes
6. Nothing
A. That the video was gonna be long :P
B. I was right

I'm not so much into sentimental feelings within music and that, so I don't think I can related to it as you want me to.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Shadi wrote:1. I chose to look through the pics
3. Pictures of nature, I didn't "know" anything specifically?
4. Nope, just felt relaxed
5. Yes
6. Nothing
A. That the video was gonna be long :P
B. I was right

I'm not so much into sentimental feelings within music and that, so I don't think I can related to it as you want me to.
Haha it's quite obvious that relaxing songs are pretty long..The most of them are like 10-15 mins..
Pictures of nature and this kind of music will often give people nutriment of their soul.
But I hope that someone will post something special about falling in the past part.. Or just think about about of the best momery you ever had in your life and lose yourslef in it, that you have come back into the time where you once were..

I would be very grateful if you guys could post more answers from what their thoughts give you the structure of this type of music and extent ..
msdemi

Post by msdemi »

3. Tell me what you saw / knew? I saw the ocean.
4. Did you feel your strong or weak side? strong.
5. Was the song relaxing to you? BIG YES.
6. If you describe yourself as a person from the song: Beeing able to fly.
A. How did you feel at the beginning of the song? Pretty sad.
B. In the end? Excited. :megusta:
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

After you've listened to the whole song, you should:
3. Tell me what you saw / knew? It felt as if I was looking at a spot similar to where, back then, the Norway disaster took place.
4. Did you feel your strong or weak side? It felt weird at first, but at 3.01 I felt really good. Loved the beat that came in!
5. Was the song relaxing to you? Some parts lasted a bit too long (same melody), other than that it was very nice listening to. Quite relaxed indeed.
6. If you describe yourself as a person from the song:
A. How did you feel at the beginning of the song? Sad, the horrible moments came back of Norway but that's purely because I decided to look at the pictures --> So I listened to it again with my eyes closed and tried to not think of that. When I did, the second time it felt better, much much better. I love music like this!
B. In the end? The ending was way too quick. It should have lasted a few more minutes imo.

Thanks msdemi and Lien! :)

It just getting more and more interesting for every post I read from you all, it's very nice to see!
So keep posting what you other people thinks and feels about this melody!
ChillerBiller

Post by ChillerBiller »

1. I just started the video and played some counterstrike with background music

3. Tell me what you saw / knew? i saw snowy mountains and some dude paragliding around them

4. Hmm, not really it just reminded to the song "The Glitch Mob - We Can Make The World Stop"
even if this song sound very diffrent they have similar stuff, like the drumset interrupting and the relaxness goes over to excitment

5. Was the song relaxing to you? Yes

6. If you describe yourself as a person from the song: then im a paraglider high apon the swiss mountains

A. How did you feel at the beginning of the song? calm

B. In the end? excited and calm combined
Spoiler!
Bonkers

Post by Bonkers »

What I saw: I know the beauty of lakes from my country aswell, how relaxing, inspiring and
regenerating it can be to hang out at a hot summers day at one of those places of
paradise. Made me drift off into daydreaming which I appreciated very much since I'm feeling the last night deep in my bones...
Strong/Weak: I felt some kind of craving, so I'd say weak side
Was the song relaxing: Indeed, felt mentaly free and balanced
Person: I first imagined some kind of medieval battlefront bracing themselves for the fight,
standing side to side, getting ready for the battle, because I tried closing my eyes.
(Maybe one of those guys?) After I opened them and watched the pictures I drifted away with my thoughts,
finding myself again in philosophy, so no persons involved mostly.

A: Fraught at first because of the battletheme, felt better with warching the pictures.
B: Relaxed, uncoupled, free, partially a bit sad because longing, yet positive in general.
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.

Bonkers wrote:What I saw: I know the beauty of lakes from my country aswell, how relaxing, inspiring and
regenerating it can be to hang out at a hot summers day at one of those places of
paradise. Made me drift off into daydreaming which I appreciated very much since I'm feeling the last night deep in my bones...
Strong/Weak: I felt some kind of craving, so I'd say weak side
Was the song relaxing: Indeed, felt mentaly free and balanced
Person: I first imagined some kind of medieval battlefront bracing themselves for the fight,
standing side to side, getting ready for the battle, because I tried closing my eyes.
(Maybe one of those guys?) After I opened them and watched the pictures I drifted away with my thoughts,
finding myself again in philosophy, so no persons involved mostly.

A: Fraught at first because of the battletheme, felt better with warching the pictures.
B: Relaxed, uncoupled, free, partially a bit sad because longing, yet positive in general.
I really liked what you typed about the battlefront.. Same inspiration came to me aswell..

Love, hate and friendship, it came the most after closing me eyes..
A relationship between a guy and a girl who had a very hard life..
It ends up breaking her heart, she becomes desperate, take the car and do not know where she'll go somewhere.. As she drives away, she can not think of anything but him, so she did not know what would happen.. A truck drives straight into the side front of the car...
The next day she wakes up in the hospital with serious injuries..
She sees that there are bunches of flowers around the entire room.. After a while the doctor tells her that her boyfriend doesn't exist anymore..
He had recorded a short film to her and said in it "Do you remember that day when we got married what I said to you?..
Wherever you go, I will always follow your footsteps because I love you more than anything.."

"The news a week later"
A young newlywed couple died on the same day after the man had known that his wife would not live over the accident so he decided to jump from the bridge..

Return to “Trash (Media)”