van haale's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Maltazard

Re: [Extended] van haale's application

Post by Maltazard »

Pros

- age & maturity
- Reports
- Rule knowledge
- Friendly
- Active ingame

Neutrals

- Forum activity
- Short but exciting application
- Standing out of the crowd

Cons

- You don't moderate
- You might be sometimes a little bit quite and you dont stand out of the crowd

Conclusion

Hi van haale! It was a long time since we've seen the jailbreak. You're a very nice guy who has respect for others. Do you remember the old days when we borrowed 10k from each other? You still owe 10k :trollface: . We start like this, I think you should start working on your cons so you have more chance to become member. Then I think you should get into the jailbreak and show you to the people that you start playing now. Right now, I can give you a simple very effective Yes! Good luck buddy!
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Sup van haale! :)

Well, your pros, neutrals and what you should improve are already listed, so I am not going to repeat them.
I think you are cool & calm guy who probably can handle the job, but somehow I am not sure. I see you more as spectator then in-game and when I am trying to talk you, you dont say anything back, so are you trying to get more activity being afk in-game? Also I like to see you try moderate more in-game, I havent seen you doing that.

Anyway my vote is really close to yes, but now its a blank. Try improve your cons.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
SLS

Post by SLS »

Thanks for the replies
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

I like what i've been seeing from you tbh in terms of work. In surf there's not really much to moderate rather than slaying 24/7 jail blockers , flamers and banning cheaters , there for you can't stand much out of the crowd when the game is basacly the faster shooting/knifer , winning levels wins so i don't see much of a big deal from there , one thing i'd like is next time we meet you add me on your friendlist so i can tell you a thing or two* , other than that my vote is leading to a yes pretty much. Edited* But i'll vote yes ofc!
Last edited by xReii^ on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I don't see why you don't deserve it, you have been around nD for long and I basically don't recall ever having a problem with you or seeing you have a problem with anyone, you report and seem dedicated. I hear you're a little silent though, you could work on that. Unless some strong arguments are against I'd like to give this guy a yes. Good luck!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Riotx

Post by Riotx »

Noice van knew you was gonna apply one day, you deserve my Yes mainly because you're motivated and don't rage, i would write the rest of pro but seems everyones done it for me :)
SLS

Post by SLS »

Thanks for the replies, very appreciated
SiX

Post by SiX »

I gave you a Blank before so that you would get your time to improve yourself until the next admin meeting. But it seemd like that I didn't need to wait this long to change my vote.
You always had many pros and you've proved me that my vote was always right, you were always a memberworthy candidate.
Giving you the powers wouldn't be a problem and I'm fully sure that you would be a great addition to the fun team. Not only because you've potentional and an eye for cheaters but for your personality.
Keep up the good work Van haale!
Yes.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
SLS
ASTYLE

Post by ASTYLE »

let him be a member, he's active, catches cheaters and is willing to improve what ever is needed to become a good one.
kamer

Post by kamer »

van hala big yessssssss
Life taught me not love to be near the one you love, but love can trust that you are in the heart of the one you love
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

van haale,

I've been playing on nD more and more and I did noticed you sometimes when I was online. I think you did improve some of my cons and I see you actually care about the servers by reporting cheaters which is good :)
So hereby I change my vote to a yes. I think you deserve it and just keep improve the cons i've mentioned before ;)
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
SLS
Spoiler!
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

dArra;] wrote:Sup van haale! :)

Well, your pros, neutrals and what you should improve are already listed, so I am not going to repeat them.
I think you are cool & calm guy who probably can handle the job, but somehow I am not sure. I see you more as spectator then in-game and when I am trying to talk you, you dont say anything back, so are you trying to get more activity being afk in-game? Also I like to see you try moderate more in-game, I havent seen you doing that.

Anyway my vote is really close to yes, but now its a blank. Try improve your cons.
I posted this a while ago and I have seen you working on with your cons.
You are reporting and I see you have good eye for cheaters. I think you deserve it, you get my yes. Just try be little bit more visible in-game.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
SLS

Post by SLS »

Thanks, I appreciate that
ivanici

Post by ivanici »

I still hope that youll get accepted in to the Fun team you should do a great job
Greetings From

Nova
:D
Lien~

Re: van haale's application

Post by Lien~ »

Spoiler!
Lien~ wrote:Pros

- You are dedicated to our community, ever since you made your presentation
- You have the required age to apply
- You make reports
- You don't rage, are very calm
- You are a friendly and chilled out guy

Neutrals

- Your forum activity slacks, but that's easy to fix
- Ingame activity. I put that here since you just came back. Before that time you were really active so don't weigh this neutral as heavy as it comes over please :mrgreen:
- You could have written more in your application

Cons

- You don't stand out of the crowd
- You don't moderate
- You just came back
- You don't really seem to communicate neither do I have the feeling that you really want this

Conclusion

You are a nice guy and have been here for a good few months already. I do see potential in you but you aren't showing it. I think that if you take a month or 2 to work on your moderating and try to build a stronger name for yourself that you then have a better shot. There are just some minor things that have to be fixed before I can give you a solid yes. I will therefor give you the benefit of the doubt by giving you a blank and will change that to a yes if you manage to work on the things I've mentioned in this post (especially the cons!). Your application will get extended so you will have approximately 4,5/5 weeks to work on yourself. Good luck van haale!
Hey van Haale. As I've mentioned above, 3 weeks ago, there were some cons you had to work on imo.

- You don't stand out of the crowd
- You don't moderate
- You just came back
- You don't really seem to communicate neither do I have the feeling that you really want this

I wanted to let you know that I, unfortunately, have not seen so many/enough changes regarding that. Its a pity. I already gave you the benefit of the doubt and I had hoped that you would have atleast tried a bit. It might be something personal-related so I won't bring you down on it. I just hope that you will try to prove me wrong. You do a tremendous job with the reports, keep that up! Very well done! The only thing which is bothering me is that it's not that hard to communicate a bit more. You might be a silent guy but you need to atleast be able to properly communicate with other staff and most importantly the regulars in nD servers. I will let it stay on 'blank' but I really hope that you will work on it. Lets see how it goes till the member- + admin meeting. Good luck!

Return to “Accepted Applications”