Jailbreak changes

Moderator: J4ck

Spato

Re: Jailbreak changes

Post by Spato »

Maki wrote:Well I had reset achievements on Zombie and still had kept the Sonic skin. Make it so that when you reset achievements and have them all unlocked, the last one stays unlocked that way you can still use golden katana ? Just an idea though because I can see people with all achievements wanting to reset but not being able to due to golden katana needing all achievements to be put on.
Our original idea was to offer the golden katana for everybody who has completed ALL achievements, wether it's reset or not. So we'll try to get this done soon. ;)
AIK <3
apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

Spato wrote:
Maki wrote:Well I had reset achievements on Zombie and still had kept the Sonic skin. Make it so that when you reset achievements and have them all unlocked, the last one stays unlocked that way you can still use golden katana ? Just an idea though because I can see people with all achievements wanting to reset but not being able to due to golden katana needing all achievements to be put on.
Our original idea was to offer the golden katana for everybody who has completed ALL achievements, wether it's reset or not. So we'll try to get this done soon. ;)

Is it possible to have to knife at the beginning of every map aswell, since you have take it from jbshop everytime now :lazy:
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

apapaoemama wrote:
Spato wrote:
Spoiler!
Is it possible to have to knife at the beginning of every map aswell, since you have take it from jbshop everytime now :lazy:
Konijn said he'd fix that, it also needs to have the same benefit as the normal katana which it doesn't atm I think.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Mati

Post by Mati »

"Reverse Zombie Day" funday added. It's like zombie day but terrorists have a lot of HP ( (1000*numberofCTs) / 2 ), 300 speed, 0.5 gravity, and CTs have Paras.
These users thanked the author Mati for the post:
emilitoo
lol
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Mati wrote:"Reverse Zombie Day" funday added. It's like zombie day but terrorists have a lot of HP ( (1000*numberofCTs) / 2 ), 300 speed, 0.5 gravity, and CTs have Paras.
Thank you sir, this is how zombie day is suppose to be played :D :clap:
Turtle Den Hurtige!

Post by Turtle Den Hurtige! »

Good Job Koni! :D
Jail Break 4 Ever!
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

There have been a few small updates recently.
Fundays now mostly feature random weapons (except for Scout day). For each funday there are certain possible weapons you can be equipped with (each player gets the same). Which weapons exactly will still be tweaked. If a weapon is too strong or too weak let me know.
Also there is now a random vote option (on the next page) which will make you vote randomly.

A Hide and Seek day now cannot be started (with /hns) if it is restricted on that map. You can change the hiding time by giving a custom time (in seconds) after the /hns command (e.g. "/hns 90"), the minimum and default hiding time is 60 seconds, the maximum hiding time is 120 seconds. 5 minutes after the hiding time is over, seer mode will be activated for a quicker end of the HnS day.

edit: also i want to notice that you can give a custom time for the countdown (/cd) as well. Minimum is 1 second, maximum is 15 and default is 5 (but it's been like that for longer already if i'm not mistaken).
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Mati
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

x-regit-x wrote:
edit: also i want to notice that you can give a custom time for the countdown (/cd) as well. Minimum is 1 second, maximum is 15 and default is 5 (but it's been like that for longer already if i'm not mistaken).
Been for long that's correct. However, I think max is 10 (I remember Mati saying that at least, I could be wrong along with my memory)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

x-regit-x wrote: 5 minutes after the hiding time is over, seer mode will be activated for a quicker end of the HnS day.
Only 5 minutes? What if it's a big map or there are still lots of T's to be found?
And I don't think that seer mode will be fun for the T's. Maybe they have found a great hiding spot but the CT's can still find them using the seer.
Maybe having seermode activated for a few seconds would be more appriciated.

So it is something like this:
5 minutes after /hns -> CT's will receive 2 second seer mode (So they atleast know where to look, instead of wandering around)
6 minutes after /hns -> CT's will receive 5 second seer mode
10 minutes after /hns -> CT's receive permanent seer mode.
(Numbers can be adjusted)
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

SultaN wrote:
x-regit-x wrote: 5 minutes after the hiding time is over, seer mode will be activated for a quicker end of the HnS day.
Only 5 minutes? What if it's a big map or there are still lots of T's to be found?
And I don't think that seer mode will be fun for the T's. Maybe they have found a great hiding spot but the CT's can still find them using the seer.

5 minutes after /hns -> CT's will receive 2 second seer mode (So they atleast know where to look, instead of wandering around)
agree. this is better. :)
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

SultaN wrote:

A map lasts for what, 30/40 minutes? And you want to make a hns last for 10 minutes? Are you kidding me? The way it is now is perfect. There is no need to make it any longer. What would have been the point in adding this in the first place anyway then :/
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Line~ wrote:
SultaN wrote:

A map lasts for what, 30/40 minutes? And you want to make a hns last for 10 minutes? Are you kidding me? The way it is now is perfect. There is no need to make it any longer. What would have been the point in adding this in the first place anyway then :/
HnS is supposed to take 10 minutes(or longer). A short during Hide and Seek is never fun, the longer it takes, the more exciting it gets.
These users thanked the author Xaturi for the post:
Spiitzz
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

SultaN wrote:
Line~ wrote:A map lasts for what, 30/40 minutes? And you want to make a hns last for 10 minutes? Are you kidding me? The way it is now is perfect. There is no need to make it any longer. What would have been the point in adding this in the first place anyway then :/
HnS is supposed to take 10 minutes(or longer). A short during Hide and Seek is never fun, the longer it takes, the more exciting it gets.
:text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: Sultan deserves a cookie for that post, if you agree with me please put 1 cookie in this jar > \_O_/ Oh yea, I agree with the things sultan mentioned
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

5 minutes can be pretty long, after that time the most players are usually dead and waiting for the round to end. But the times are nothing final, it can (and will) be further discussed. The idea of temporarily enabling it only (and after a longer time permanently) is propably the best one.
B.K

Post by B.K »

If you die as the first person, then you'll have to wait approx 9 minutes, tell me where the fun is in that Sultan?
People will leave instead of joining the server. The reason why people are leaving is because of the long rounds, so making a long hns won't even help on getting the server populated. Besides from what I know, almost everybody in here want's shorter rounds and there has been created tons of topic to find a solution to the long rounds, so a 10 minute round is just bullsh*t. I would leave the server myself if I had to wait another 9 minutes to play..
5 minutes is much better and more realistic.
These users thanked the author B.K for the post:
Monkey D Luffy

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”