[CoR] My second and last try

All declined Applications are stored here.
ivanici

Re: My second and last try

Post by ivanici »

Bambi you are a really nice guy with talent i hope that you will get accepted by the mhmhm nD admins
YES YES YES

-Nova
Riotx

Post by Riotx »

Don't even need to post cons, you're mature and know all the rules etc etc, don't even need to write much so ill just put a yes ;)
BAMBI :D

Post by BAMBI :D »

Thank you everyone for sending these lovely votes! :)

I'm trying to improve myself to be more inside the community every day now and check out some different things from apps to news and to post what I see and think.

I'll hope for the most that these moderation and reporting parts will become a little better when I get the chance.
Just this week, I've been a bit busy with my practice and the band have had very little training for this summer's tour. But from today, I will be more active both in-game and on the forums, I will vary from different servers to check out what situations is between those whose playing.

However, you who believe that I will change my mind in the game if I would be member. It will never happen. I will always be the same person I always have been, just that now I will just be more strict and do this duty, which is made to be member. Of course, I will still find a lot of fun things in the game, play the guitar and the thing that I like to do. Most often, I usually come up with new (random) games on jailbreak and the thing I see as always fun and for others. I've never heard anyone complain about stuff like that so I will just continue with it.

Once again I want to thank all of you who have posted your votes! ;)
[youtube]JM32-L1WByk[/youtube]
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Hey Bambi

I pretty much think the same as Shadi,
I would love to have a person like you in the team, but you're just not that dedicated to the community.
You got the basic ruleknowledge but nothing advanced since you mainly have been focusing of having fun and spreading fun. Also You've only been active on the forums when you have been looking for a place in the team
Let's say you didn't get accepted this time either, what then?
I mean i think you are a great guy and have a great way of keeping the atmosphere up and that it was i want the most of moderators. Don't think that reporting is a big deal in JB, of course you should be able to do it but it's more about clearing out situations by your ruleknowledge and comm sense so you have have a good gameplay.

I would love to give you a YES, but for now you need more time to show yourself.
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
wei
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

I don't like what you are trying to imply with the topic name, but I am sure you would be a great addition to the memberteam. You seem, infact are a really nice guy who plays with joy and pleasure. This reflects good on how people view you, you are a sunflower who can't stop smiling. Not once have I seen you angry or pissed at someone (you might have maybe, but I wasnt there lol) I don't know what to say else. Your activity, age, maturity are all good and I would definetely recommend you! Yes, Yes and a thousand more times yes!
058king

Post by 058king »

SiX wrote:Pro's
* You're an optimistic person and you make jailbreak funny with your commanding + general behaviors.
* You've been around for a long time and that means you stand out of the crowd.
* You show dedication by making your third application, this application is also a decent one.
* You've the required age to apply and you're Imo a mature and a person who it's able to talk with. (So what if you ain't always serious, we need players like you to get up the mood on the server)
* Your english is fine

Neutral
* Rule knowledge (?)
* Sometimes you can poop in the server and play there for several hours while you sometimes ain't visiting it for the whole day.

Con's
* Reports (Not a single report)
* Forum activity (Can't remember last when seen you here)
* Moderating

Cobclusion
If you step up your forum activity and moderating you'll have a clear yes from my side, since that's mostly what jailbreak is about.
For now I'll have my vote as a Blank and look if you've improved the con's by the end of the month.
Good luck Bambi!
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

058king wrote:
SiX wrote:Pro's
* You're an optimistic person and you make jailbreak funny with your commanding + general behaviors.
* You've been around for a long time and that means you stand out of the crowd.
* You show dedication by making your third application, this application is also a decent one.
* You've the required age to apply and you're Imo a mature and a person who it's able to talk with. (So what if you ain't always serious, we need players like you to get up the mood on the server)
* Your english is fine

Neutral
* Rule knowledge (?)
* Sometimes you can poop in the server and play there for several hours while you sometimes ain't visiting it for the whole day.

Con's
* Reports (Not a single report)
* Forum activity (Can't remember last when seen you here)
* Moderating

Cobclusion
If you step up your forum activity and moderating you'll have a clear yes from my side, since that's mostly what jailbreak is about.
For now I'll have my vote as a Blank and look if you've improved the con's by the end of the month.
Good luck Bambi!

There's a thank button at your down right of the post ;)
Yours sincerely, Lucius
wei

Post by wei »

sup Bombeyyyyy :D

agree with Shadi. I wish u goooooo luckk. u got my vote also^^
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"

Once again... THANK YOU SOO MUCH GUYS FOR MAKING YOUR VOTES! :D

In recent weeks, I have tried to improve me at the forum and become slightly more stringent in the game and I think that I have succeeded pretty well!
Looking forward for more votes from others! ;)
Sputnikk

Post by Sputnikk »

BAMBEEEH Hell yeah you just fit in the team perfectly, Good luck!:)
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

Pr0's :
Creat good atmosphere
Active
Known
Rule knowlegde
Good commander
Mature

Neutral :
Forum activity
Moderate

Con's :
Deathruns shemale :trollface: (obv a joke)

BAMBIIII you would do great as a member.
You got my vote but try to moderate a bit more ^^
Bonkers

Post by Bonkers »

Bambi :) I will skip the pro/contra part at this point because in your case, listing up things cannot describe you at all.
The basic requirements are fulfilled (mic, age, maturity etc), so let's skip to your characteristic issues.
In my eyes you've got an outstanding personality, furthermore I'd say you're the sympathy itself compressed into one human being, who let me enjoy uncountable, hilarious moments in CS. (e.g. the piano sessions on jail_niceshot_v6, I miss those!) which leads me to another point: you're a musician. You're playing in a band what says me that you got an emotional outlet. You don't load off your frust in-game, because you've got the ability to play an instrument.
I know it from myself, this is where you cool down having a sweet jam-session with bros or all by yourself, and many people don't have this which is why they rage a lot/get angry fastly. You don't, +point.
Besides, you've got a great sense of humor. Always making the days funny, with that little extranote of bambiindividualism in it.
But,
as much as I enjoy your appearance, I'm not quite sure if you take the seriousness with you to do this job accurately.
Can you be the serious guy on demand? Can the joker be the sheriff? You show me.
Due to massive exam attack I didn't had the chance to play that much lately so I don't know how you did change in this point.
What I can say is that most of the time I played, I saw you @CT commanding being the only one with a working mic and the ability to command properly,
so I assume you're working on my issue right now.
To make it short: I know you're friendly, calm, mature and working aswell on your seriousness as on your forumactivity.
Furthermore you're flexible and spontaneous so I assume you won't have any problems during the self-work process.
Everyone needs to learn the member-role at first, which simply requires experience.
In my eyes this guy definitely deserves a yes and would be a great addition to the memberteam in general. If admins got their issues, at least extend this application, giving Bambi more time to proof his point, will and position in this communities team.
Go Bambi! :handgestures-thumbupleft: ~ I feel so blue ~
P.S. and that what Black Leader said! Don't you dare to write topiclines like this! You blackmailing piece of now-or-never Pressurebambi!
These users thanked the author Bonkers for the post:
staika
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.

Once again I want to thank all of you who have posted and voted/replied what you think! :)
I am so happy when I see so many positive words from you all..

Still, I try to be active in the community as much as I can, and the same on the servers.
With the strict part and to report, i'm feeling in myself that I have to work a bit more on..

And yes what I wrote about "My second and last try" does not mean I will leave the forum or something similar.
So do not think something like that! ;)
Wrote it just because I'm not gonna make more topiclines after this one.

Feel free to post more replies and writing about it is something more that you think I should work more on! :)

Thanks !
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

dArra;] wrote:Sup sup Bambi;>

Pro's

- Fun guy with a great humor - You are making jokes while you are playing and you try to keep everybody happy.
- Known by many - You has been here a long time and people like's you
- Old regular - ^
- Age - Reguired age to apply
- Commanding skill's - You always try to command fun days!
- English - Your English is not perfect but its really understandable
- Singing skillz - You keep us happy with your epic talent, music!
- You stand out of crowd - You can be mature if you want but you can act like an retard sometimes x)

Neutral's

- Rule-knowledge (?) - I guess your rule-knowledge is OK but I dont really know is it enough good.
- In-game activity - Now your activity is pretty good but usually its not that good.
Spoiler!
Con's

- Forum activity - You really need to work little bit harder on this, 11 post's is pretty bad if you has been here few years :D
- Reports - Show you know when bigger punishment is needed. (Prove your rule-knowledge as same time :))
- Moderating in-game - I havent seen you moderating in-game ever, so you really need to work on this.

Conclusion
This was a big surprise for me to see you making an application, so I dont really think what to think about you. You has been here for a long time and I havent never seen you have any fights or anything with anyone! Anyway I think you should work harder with your in-game moderating and forum activity. I gonna give you BLANK now and I let you work with your cons!

Good Luck with your application mate:)
^ I posted this few weeks ago and I wanna give you some feedback how you are doing:)

So at first your activity in-game is much more better now, so its a pro for now on.
About neutrals, I am not convinced about your rule-knowledge, so it stays as neutral.
And what becomes to cons, I see you has been working a little bit with forum activity and moderating in-game. But still I like to see you moderate more in-game. (I dont think reports & forum activity are most important things to become a member, so at least try work harder with moderating in-game)

You are a funny and great guy, but I dont think its enough to become part of the member team. Anyway I wanna give you a chance, so I hope this will be EXTENDED. Try work harder with your cons and you will get my vote. Good luck mate!

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"

dArra;] wrote:
dArra;] wrote:Sup sup Bambi;>

Pro's

- Fun guy with a great humor - You are making jokes while you are playing and you try to keep everybody happy.
- Known by many - You has been here a long time and people like's you
- Old regular - ^
- Age - Reguired age to apply
- Commanding skill's - You always try to command fun days!
- English - Your English is not perfect but its really understandable
- Singing skillz - You keep us happy with your epic talent, music!
- You stand out of crowd - You can be mature if you want but you can act like an retard sometimes x)

Neutral's

- Rule-knowledge (?) - I guess your rule-knowledge is OK but I dont really know is it enough good.
- In-game activity - Now your activity is pretty good but usually its not that good.
Spoiler!
Con's

- Forum activity - You really need to work little bit harder on this, 11 post's is pretty bad if you has been here few years :D
- Reports - Show you know when bigger punishment is needed. (Prove your rule-knowledge as same time :))
- Moderating in-game - I havent seen you moderating in-game ever, so you really need to work on this.

Conclusion
This was a big surprise for me to see you making an application, so I dont really think what to think about you. You has been here for a long time and I havent never seen you have any fights or anything with anyone! Anyway I think you should work harder with your in-game moderating and forum activity. I gonna give you BLANK now and I let you work with your cons!

Good Luck with your application mate:)
^ I posted this few weeks ago and I wanna give you some feedback how you are doing:)

So at first your activity in-game is much more better now, so its a pro for now on.
About neutrals, I am not convinced about your rule-knowledge, so it stays as neutral.
And what becomes to cons, I see you has been working a little bit with forum activity and moderating in-game. But still I like to see you moderate more in-game. (I dont think reports & forum activity are most important things to become a member, so at least try work harder with moderating in-game)

You are a funny and great guy, but I dont think its enough to become part of the member team. Anyway I wanna give you a chance, so I hope this will be EXTENDED. Try work harder with your cons and you will get my vote. Good luck mate!
Thanks dArra! I'll try to do my best ;)

Return to “Declined Applications”