Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Jumps7yl3r

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Laprot wrote:
Decency wrote:When you are doing a race/obstacle with, let's say 15 Ts and the front spots of the starting position only fits for 5.
Since a game must be fair and doable for everyone I am wondering if you have to do 15 first reactions? Since it's actually against the rule if you don't (from my experience, might be wrong) or can you just tell everyone to get to the starting position then start the race?
If it was up to me i wouldn't really do a obstacle course with 15 terrorist when it is ment for 5 players.
Anyway, incase this happens again you can simply do first reaction for the fronts spots (around 5). Then the rest will have to fight about the spots behind.
In my view of point that would be the best solution since making 15 first reactions just to get 1sec start ahead is just a waste of time.
I don't suggest making a obstacle course with 15 people tho,
Or put them in a line and give the "last reaction pick a spot" that works pretty fine as well.
Image Image
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I didn't say the race itself was for 5 people, only the starting point could fit 5(-6) at a time, this obstacle for example
Laprot wrote: Anyway, incase this happens again you can simply do first reaction for the fronts spots (around 5). Then the rest will have to fight about the spots behind.
I guess I'll do this next time, ty
Kogi

Post by Kogi »

Is it allowed to Delay the LR as CT when the T is rebelling? So the timer will run out and The T will die
M.A

Post by M.A »

If he spotted him rebelling, yes.
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

sayh3llo wrote:Is it allowed to Delay the LR as CT when the T is rebelling? So the timer will run out and The T will die
If i know what incedent you are talking about then yes he saw it and he could do so. The t shot him down to 70 hp too.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Kogi

Post by Kogi »

When the T Have rambo, Is it allowed to kill it with something else? Like Cars, Pressing on buttons, using ship or whatever
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

sayh3llo wrote:When the T Have rambo, Is it allowed to kill it with something else? Like Cars, Pressing on buttons, using ship or whatever
Yes
blabber

Post by blabber »

dont know if its been asked before, but i don't wanne read all the qs. here it goes:
when it's a global simon sais day and i'm a T doing the commands in the cage and a ct runs into the cage. i can kill him for being in the cage but i need to follow the simonsais commands 2. so can i kill him without getting killed cuz hes breaking the rule or do i get killed for not following the command?
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

East Clubber wrote:
Mati wrote:Officers are not allowed to enter vents or cages. If they do, they can get knifed by the Ts without consequences, except when the CT fall into it by accident and moves out as fast as possible.
Which means it overwrites any game/day in progress. However, as stated it doesn't apply when the CT somehow places himself in the cage by accident and thus removes himself as fast as possible.
^ 1 page back ;) So no, you can not be killed for that.

Edit: Also, it's pretty straight forward that the CT's aren't allowed to be in vent/cage and should get warned/slain if not switched if they do so.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
blabber
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

blabber wrote:dont know if its been asked before, but i don't wanne read all the qs. here it goes:
when it's a global simon sais day and i'm a T doing the commands in the cage and a ct runs into the cage. i can kill him for being in the cage but i need to follow the simonsais commands 2. so can i kill him without getting killed cuz hes breaking the rule or do i get killed for not following the command?
If I remember corret, you are allowed to stop doing the command if he is running inside the cage on purpose. Then you can kill him and keep on doing the command ;)
These users thanked the author Spiitzz for the post:
blabber
B.K

Post by B.K »

He should also be warned/switched if he continues :D
These users thanked the author B.K for the post:
blabber
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Apollon wrote:He should also be warned/switched if he continues :D
Noooo, he should be given admin! You're so wrong, man and you call yourself a jail member? Pffttt... such a shame!
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

And as i said before, yet again. this rule is so nonsense that it needs to get changed. only because one ct is inside the cage the terrors shouldnt be allowed to stop the simon says command. on a global simon says day, the command is freeze, all the ts are allowed to run towards the cahe just for a ct being in there? so all ts can rebel while its simon says and u cant make them stop.. + how are other cts supposed to see this situatiin 100 of 100 times correctly withou freekilling? if they stand with the back or around a corner and have no view on the cage and suddenly all ts run towards it while there is an active simon says command. Most peps will insta headshot them because of the not knowing about the one fooloish ct.
Image Image
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

How many times does it actually happen that it's A: A global simon says day AND B: a ct is in the cage?

Quite a rare occasion, also there will only be a shear amount of t's near the cage, blablabla, why does the rule of no ct's in the cage actually apply when it's not a cageday or a day where the cage is being used?

I've always wondered that, not like the ct's have any benefit when they're in the cage on let's say a freeday and such.
Spato

Post by Spato »

DarkNess wrote:How many times does it actually happen that it's A: A global simon says day AND B: a ct is in the cage?

Quite a rare occasion, also there will only be a shear amount of t's near the cage, blablabla, why does the rule of no ct's in the cage actually apply when it's not a cageday or a day where the cage is being used?

I've always wondered that, not like the ct's have any benefit when they're in the cage on let's say a freeday and such.
The restricted areas are there to create a more realistic jail environment. You don't see the guards being within the cage/vent in a real prison so it's the same here. Plus, it's nice to have some areas for the Ts only.

@Kami
It's a tricky situation indeed that could lead to FK, but as Darkness said, it rarely hapens. Frankly, I've never really seen it during my years here iirc. But besides, it's way funnier as a T to be allowed to kill a CT not following the rules than having to freeze.
AIK <3

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”