[Declined] Hreidar;)

All declined applications are stored here.
hreidar98
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 18 times

Hreidar;)

Post by hreidar98 »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39079606

- NickName : hreidar98 or just hreidar, my first nick was eRoNe_ :P sometimes i pick it up again.

- Age : 14 but ill be 15 this year.

- Sex : Im a male :D

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : well i was the head-admin on a hns block server... so im use to take action when someone doesn´t follow the rules or something like that :D

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : well it depends, sometimes its 3-5 houres, but it can go up to 10 houres or 15 like i did last week :P

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I started playen on the nD servers 3 years ago, something like that... but at that time i just played surf and jailbreak, but the day deathrun came ive been there almost everyday...

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Well Hi, i guess, my real name is Hreiðar Henning Guðmundsson and i live in Iceland like some of you know... Im a 14 (becoming 15) years old student, I dont really focus on school much, I mainly focus on sports, soccer, golf and etc. but that doesn´t mean I dont get bad grades, atm my grades are just kinda good and im just proud of them. :D

Ive loved this community since i started, ive made alot of friends here like muhahah, coby (owes me 6k) dizzy, darra, waffle, jellow, 25, East and i could go on and on.

The thing that motivates me the most of becomin a member is just i want to help... i want to help out on the server, couse my opinion is that we need more members, more nD* Runners! :DD

I think im mature even though i troll sometimes. Ive been here for years, i want to make a change, and i hope to get your vote "YES"
Monkey D Luffy
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:17 am
Location: Danmark
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Monkey D Luffy »

Pro's
Friendly
nice to play with
doesnt rage that much (anymore)
does sometimes tell ppl to stop harass and behave.. not that much tho
Have been an admin

Con's
Report's (it can be you made some reports but i've actually never seen a report from you
Harass.. Insult.. etc (from time to time)
Dont think can handle a full server
Age

Well i think you are a great friend always been helping me from fights and such things ima leave you with a YES good luck with your application wish you the best luck :P

Muhaha was here :D
These users thanked the author Monkey D Luffy for the post:
hreidar98
User avatar
Jamairo
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Jamairo »

Ur a nice guy not always friendly.
Ur activity good enough.
I think to early for you.
My vote is no.
But i wish u goodluck!
Image
ivanici
Posts: 963
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by ivanici »

You are a nice guy but you can start screaming or harass or something and i think that its not good
so ill give you a No!
User avatar
AjanozeN
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by AjanozeN »

Pro's
Friendly
Active

Con's
Whining / harrasing too much.
I don't really think you can handle a full server.
Age
Forum active

It's unfortunately a NO for me :D
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by SiX »

I won't vote yes / no right now because I feel I don't know you good enough.
But you're a great guy who has a basic rule knowledge and fairly active.

But I think you should:
* Improve forum activity
* Stand out more in game
* Report some rulebreakers or add proof to other players reports
* Improve your application

But good luck hreidar ;)
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
hreidar98
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Lien~ »

Spoiler!
youssef wrote:Pro's
Friendly
nice to play with
doesnt rage that much (anymore)
does sometimes tell ppl to stop harass and behave.. not that much tho
Have been an admin

Con's
Report's (it can be you made some reports but i've actually never seen a report from you
Harass.. Insult.. etc (from time to time)
Dont think can handle a full server
Age

Well i think you are a great friend always been helping me from fights and such things ima leave you with a YES good luck with your application wish you the best luck :P

Muhaha was here :D
^How can you possibly vote yes with cons like that?

OT:

Pros

- Been here for a long time
- Friendly
- Nice application however I would like to see a bit more regarding your motivation part

Neutrals

- Not sure about your ruleknowledge
- Not sure about your ingame activity

Cons

- You tend to rage if something happens/pops up you dislike
- I don't think you can handle a full server
- You fail to show authority
- I dont see you moderate/help out enough
- No reports
- ^ Your forum activity is really low
- Your age is below required and it shows
- ^ You can be very childish
- You seem to stand out of the crowd in a more negative than positive way
(- I have the feeling you apply for runner to get into jail (might be me though))

Conclusion

You are a friendly kid but I doubt you will get the respect that is needed in order to show authority in our servers, e.g people won't listen to you. I think that if you work on the cons and try again in the future (some months from now) you will get more positive reactions. For now it's a no, I'm sorry. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 2):
wei, hreidar98
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Coby »

I don't understand you guys at all o.o ohwell it's your oppinion. I see Hreaidar as a really kind, awsome, mature & great fellow.
I guess I'll try to state my oppinion about you in some good ol' fashion pro's and con's! ;)

Pro's

- Active in game
- Really kind, sweet and friendly
- Mature for your age, sure a fucking hell can poop out but who dosn't get mad sometimes
- You show dedication to this community
- I like the way you treat almost everyone equal, no matter if they're a admin or regular, great job there (Can punish everyone)
- English skills are fine
- You're social & outgoing

Neutrals

- Reports, though in your defense, it's hard to find reportable stuff in the runner servers
- Don't think you could handle a full jb server but a full dr server? no doubt you would do fine (I'm not inplying that it's easier to get in to runner, just that the servers are more calm and humble)

Con's

- Not sure if you're that know around the community, mostly becouse your lack of activity on the forum. Increase the forum activity pls!
- I think you're a little too naive. I belive you'd listen to people more then using your own judmental skills

Conclusion: You're a great guy and would do no harm having you be an asset to the runner team, therfore my vote will be yes. I wish you the best of luck!
These users thanked the author Coby for the post (total 2):
hreidar98, Pr0Gr4mm4
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
User avatar
Jamairo
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Jamairo »

Line~ wrote:
Spoiler!
youssef wrote:Pro's
Friendly
nice to play with
doesnt rage that much (anymore)
does sometimes tell ppl to stop harass and behave.. not that much tho
Have been an admin

Con's
Report's (it can be you made some reports but i've actually never seen a report from you
Harass.. Insult.. etc (from time to time)
Dont think can handle a full server
Age

Well i think you are a great friend always been helping me from fights and such things ima leave you with a YES good luck with your application wish you the best luck :P

Muhaha was here :D
^How can you possibly vote yes with cons like that?

OT:

Pros

- Been here for a long time
- Friendly
- Nice application however I would like to see a bit more regarding your motivation part

Neutrals

- Not sure about your ruleknowledge
- Not sure about your ingame activity

Cons

- You tend to rage if something happens/pops up you dislike
- I don't think you can handle a full server
- You fail to show authority
- I dont see you moderate/help out enough
- No reports
- ^ Your forum activity is really low
- Your age is below required and it shows
- ^ You can be very childish
- You seem to stand out of the crowd in a more negative than positive way
(- I have the feeling you apply for runner to get into jail (might be me though))

Conclusion

You are a friendly kid but I doubt you will get the respect that is needed in order to show authority in our servers, e.g people won't listen to you. I think that if you work on the cons and try again in the future (some months from now) you will get more positive reactions. For now it's a no, I'm sorry. Good luck!

Lien because they are good friends..... dont think its a nice con pro list either
These users thanked the author Jamairo for the post:
hreidar98
Image
hreidar98
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by hreidar98 »

But jamairo that also means he knows me better i guess...

we have been playen here together for a year or more ;D
User avatar
Jamairo
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Jamairo »

I dont say that ur not a nice guy.
but i still think its to early.
like i was i made the same mistake maybe it isnt a mistake for u.
but i declined my own application i though it was to early.
i think its early for u aswell
These users thanked the author Jamairo for the post:
hreidar98
Image
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Coby »

That's your 3'rd post already Jamairo, avoid posting unless you have changed your oppinion in the future. You can always discuss in private.
These users thanked the author Coby for the post:
hreidar98
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
User avatar
farfar
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: Grandpha Town
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by farfar »

ande wrote:That's your 3'rd post already Jamairo, avoid posting unless you have changed your oppinion in the future. You can always discuss in private.
How was you posting that here any better ? ,you could also pm.

OT.

Last time i played with you, you were acting good etc, but atm i don't know havent played for some time, anyways i wish you the best luck.
These users thanked the author farfar for the post:
hreidar98
Image
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
User avatar
Waffle
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by Waffle »

Hey there mister hreidar.

I see people here says u rage and harass. (havnt seen u do either of those when I have played with you)

When I do play (as often as that is) you seem quite mature and you do seem to try helping people out when there is no members or the members are afk or whatever.

I dont know about the forum activity or the report shit ( I never actually was any good at that myself, even when I was member i made a report ONCE wich got declined)
and my forum activity was shit

So i assume forum activity and reports aint such a big con.

I was gonna write up some pro's and cons but really I'm not really playing on a regual basis anymore so i can't really say.

Either way I think you're a good guy. You may lack some experiences, but dont we all :)

anyways good luck to you mister. If it does not end up as you would have hoped, dont feel down. You most probably will get a better shot next time!
These users thanked the author Waffle for the post:
hreidar98
User avatar
nBi
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Hreidar;)

Post by nBi »

You have improved some things. But there is still some things to improve.
As mentioned above, you got some examples.
It may be a little too early for you, but I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

But keep improving and you may have a chance!

And Good Luck!
Last edited by nBi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest