[Declined] NicerookiE's Application #2

All declined Applications are stored here.
TheNicerookiE

NicerookiE's Application #2

Post by TheNicerookiE »

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30893284
Nickname: NicerookiE
Sex: Male

Experience: I have been in a couple of Clans Mostly Xbox clans but they are still good, In Admin words i have been a Admin Once and that was a Popular Xbox clan. That was quite a while back and i have aged now.

Amount of time on Servers: Well per day i would say about 3 to 6 Hours.

When did you Start Playing on the Servers: I would say about 6 Months Ago

Mic?:Quite Surprisingly i have had the same mic for about 2 Years but it is still High Quality and not like Those Water Mics if you know what i mean. :/

About Me: I am a Student in Secondary School and a Pretty Smart one, Seriously Though i have my GCSE's Coming up and so i might be a bit Off Track for the next couple of Months but that should not affect my Playing Time, I play the Guitar and i Like it. I am on Xbox, My gamertag is willseen. I have a nice family and i am nice too,I treat people Nicely and Treat others With respect Although i sometimes go a bit silly As you might Know. I play on Xbox and PC but mostly PC the games i play are Gmod and Counter Strike i play quite Frequently and Add People as i go along.

What i would do: I am a good People Person and a good Leader i am quite Open to what i do and will not Give up. I help people with problems because i know quite alot of PC Things, I am nice and very giving but i do not like Trolls and People Like That.

Conclusion: I am a good leader and Hopefully do you proud This really means alot to me and hope you Accept me, I am a Frequent Player with a lot of time In my Hands and williang to do alot for this Community.
Image Give Peace A Chance
John Lennon
Lien~

Re: NicerookiE's Application #2

Post by Lien~ »

Moved to the correct section. As for all who posted, where ever he posted his app, there is no reason to reply like that! I removed all of your posts, however, feel free to reply again but don't forget to use the format!

As for me, I will give my vote later.
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

Question: Why have you randomly capitalized letters? :S
TheNicerookiE

Post by TheNicerookiE »

I put Capital Letters were i think they fit because im used to it and i dont like the way people go "i got teh melon do you wans any"
Image Give Peace A Chance
John Lennon
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Sup rookiE!

Pro's
English ~ Very good english, perfectly understandable when talking and writing!
Commanding ~ I think you are a very good commander, not lame at all and easy to understand.
Application ~ Short but very interesting imo.
Rule knowledge ~ I think your rule knowledge is quite good, never noticed you break any however I might have missed it if you did break any.

Neutral's
Behaviour In-game You let a few hard curse-words out of your mouth quite often,(about an half hour ago you said "Ohh you motherfucker" through the mic, not sure if you were joking or not so try to make it more obvious when you are serious or not.
Also I do not see you moderating at all, so try to do that.

Con's
Activity In-game ~ I strongly doubt you play 3-6 hours a day since I only see you 1-3 times a week(Could be me being offline when you are online but I doubt that since your time zone is just 1 hour after mine)
Activity @Forums ~ Nothing much needs to be said, just increase your forum activity.
Reports ~ Show us that you can do a proper Report of somoene, I haven't seen a single one made by you.

Conclusion
I really enjoy it when you are in the server playing, I think you make it a friendlier and happier place than usual imo, mostly because of your commanding. so +1 for that. However
TheNicerookiE wrote: i sometimes go a bit silly As you might Know.
is true, I advise you to calm down a bit when ingame since it feels like you are having too much energy in you and can let a few hard curse words come out of your mouth which I don't think a member should, joking sure, but when you say it if feels like you are seriously getting mad, and you get mad quite easy from what I've seen. I do not see you as a member yet, try to make yourself known in this community and make some friends ingame, moderate more, be more active here on the forums aswell in-game(if u got time ofc). Good Luck rookiE!
nBi

Post by nBi »

Pros:
- Mic
- Commanding - Well , it is okey enough to be a pro.
- English
- Application - It is okey.

Neutrals:
- Age ?
- Activity , Haven't seen you play that much. But I'll leave it as a neutral.
- Commanding

Cons:
- Immature
- Rages and starts swearing quickly
- Forum activity
- Disturbing during the rounds - happens pretty often
- Doubt that you can moderate
- Haven't seen you help
- Sometimes you don't even listen when you should
- Reports
- Rule knowledge

Anyways , Good Luck.
Last edited by nBi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author nBi for the post:
Pr0Gr4mm4
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

-nBi- wrote:Pros:
- Mic
- Commanding - Well , it is okey enough to be a pro.
- English
- Application - It is okey.

Neutrals:
- Age ?
- Activity , Haven't seen you play that much. But I'll leave it as a neutral.
- Commanding
- Rule knowledge - Could see it as a con. But I'll leave it here.

Cons:
- Immature
- Rages and starts swearing quickly
- Forum activity
- Disturbing during the rounds - happens pretty often
- Doubt that you can moderate
- Haven't seen you help
- Sometimes you don't even listen when you should
- Reports

Anyways , Good Luck.
i wanna add that standing out the crown you do that in a bad way(swearing offensive language).
You were gone for a while you make an application and start playing? also it looks like you rule knowlegde isn't that good cause it looks like your afraid to warnshoot the t's when you commanding and that lead to few failure momments. you're days as commanding are almost the same game (like today you failed 3 times last man standing and kept trying hmm??)
I gonna leave my vote blank might change and i wanna wish you good luck:)
bis

Post by bis »

Positive:
- Mic
- Commands
- English
- Mid-long app

Neutral:
- You say you are mature but you act like a 13 year old boy ingame, that shows that you do not take your application seriously and aren't mature enough to accept criticism and rude jestures.
- Age - well I have heard 16 is the minimum? but 15 is ok, I guess.
- Rules - well you know the rules pretty much 85% but alot of the time you can freekill and take over commanding at random points and mess up smith/simon but apart from that its ok.

Negative:
- Swearing, you swear ALOT and its alot of the time not just one point each game, even when its around 10-11PM at night and you have younger brothers in your room, you said you had a 10 year old brother playing music and you were like 'I cant turn it fucking off my brother is playing it' that aint a good example and he's learning off of you, also some minors could play this and it aint good for the server if they think this is a dirt community that swears with minors ingame.

Conclusion: Apart from the negatives, you are ok, fluent english and a good commander, I hope you get member as we need more clear commanders in game as some peoples mics are really hard to understand etc. Good luck.
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Hello Nicerookie!

Pro's
- Commanding
- English

Neutrals
- Rule-knowledge ( I guess your rule-knowledge is not enough good)
- Reports (I think you have not made any reports, but its a con because its easily to fixable)
- Application (Its okay but you should make longer "moderation" part)
- You are usually a calm and chill person, but example when I joined today... damn there was a full chaos because of your fight. you was screaming in your mic, swearing, harassing people. I asked you to calm down but you just kept going.
- Activity in-game
- You started 6 moths ago. So its not that long time and I dont know how good people give you respect.
Cons
- I havent seen you helping or moderating in-game
- Forum activity
- You dont stand out of the crowd that much

You said you are playing 3-6 hours per day? well here is your past 7 days activity in-game. I dont know are you using some other nickname then.

Anyway you have so much to fix in my eyes, i gonna give you a no now. Fix some cons to neutrals and neutrals to pros. :) Good luck anyway

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
SiX

Post by SiX »

Pro's
* Great english
* Mic & Commands propely
* Behaves good in game
* you show dedication to the community with making once again an application

Neutral
* Basic rule knowledge but not the one required for member
* You're underaged

Con's
* Doesn't stand out from the crowd
(To new to the community, quite inactive on both the forum and in game.)
* You're to sensitive and immature (sensitive is a pro in some cases, but whenever you do wrong you're really sorry for it but you overreact and spam about it in mic for several minutes and then take a break to do it again later on)
* Poor application
* Reports (Do you know how to gather proof and the right amount?)
* Haven't seen you do anything to help out

Conclusion
I think it's to early for you, mostly because of your time spent in this community.
You're to new and have alot of con's to work on, but I will still wish you good luck and if you don't get accepted this time, don't let yourself down.
I'm sure that if you'll stay in this community for some more months and improve the given cons you'll a chance!
Last edited by SiX on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Your last application has been decline less then a month ago (dec the 9th 2012).

What have you changed so drasticly that 1 month ago you did not fit the memberteam and now you do?

The basic con that was given at that time was that you are way to new to the community and should spend time getting to know people better ingame aswell as on the forums.
As of now you have a total of 9 posts to your name, 2 out of those being applications.
TheNicerookiE wrote:I put Capital Letters were i think they fit because im used to it
I suggest kicking this habbit as soon as possible, this make me skip every post you make since it just annoys me to read + it will mess up your grades in school.
TheNicerookiE wrote:i dont like the way people go "i got teh melon do you wans any"
What?? :shock:

I suggest you spend about 4-5 months being active on the forums and ingame, get to know people a little better then try again.
Jamairo

Post by Jamairo »

Ur very childish u swear alot against many players if they say anything bad to u
u dont warn but say something bad back.
u have a nice working mic.
u can command good.
its a nofrom me
but i wish u goodluck ;)
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Pros
-English
-Your commanding is decent
-Good behaviour in game

Neutrals
- Report's. Easy to fix.
- Rule knowledge. You know the basic rules but i dont think that is enough.
- Quite new to the community.
- Application could be better. Atleast the moderation part.

Cons
- You dont act like a 15 year old boy. If i would look at you i would guess that you are 12/13 by the way you are acting sometimes.
- Not seen you help out in the servers at all.
- Forum activity.
- Not standing out off the crowd.
- Swearing. You have to stop that if you are ever going to become a member.
- I doubt you would be able to handle a full server on your own.
-
TheNicerookiE wrote:I put Capital Letters were i think they fit because im used to it and i dont like the way people go "i got teh melon do you wans any"
Please stop this. It's anoying and as Jellow said i usually skip your post's because off this.

Conclusion
As you can see there is not that many Pro's for you atm. You are to new to the community and i think that you need some time to get to know a few people
and stand out of the crowd in a positive and helpfull way. But it's good that you show dedication by making a new application even though your last one got declined less then a month ago.
Wait maybe 6 months, fix the con's and then feel free to try again. For now it's a NO from me. Good luck anyways.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

TheNicerookiE wrote:I put Capital Letters were i think they fit because im used to it and i dont like the way people go "i got teh melon do you wans any"
Learn to use them properly then. Using capital letters in the wrong places is more annoying than not using any at all.

OT: Too young, too immature, too inexperienced, too unknown, etc. Spend some more time on the servers, be as active, helpful and mature as you can be and then maybe in 2-3 months you might have a chance of becoming a member but right now I can't see how you would fit in the team.
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Just for info, your application is pretty new, so we didn't decide anything on you, yet.

Return to “Declined Applications”