Suggestion

YamyYugi

Re: Suggestion

Post by YamyYugi »

Line~ wrote:
YamyYugi wrote:EDIT ORIGINAL POST:

7- Put something to kick people +300 lag, sometimes people join and the lag is soo much and them server lag.
Some people have a high ping without it causing any harm to others, where other's ping make the rest lagg. It depends on the case and person so the best thing you can do is call a member when this happens. We are there to use comon sense ;) However, adding something like 'automatical redirection of afk people (either in, or outside the spectator mode) longer than x-minutes' would be helpfull. But I reckon we will take that into the meetings soon :)
Mlle.LOLe wrote:
YamyYugi wrote:EDIT ORIGINAL POST:

7- Put something to kick people +300 lag, sometimes people join and the lag is soo much and them server lag.
Mh I think it will be useless. When someone has this ping, he don't stay on the serv. And, most of the time, its someting like 100-150 ping.
Line~ wrote:However, adding something like 'automatical redirection of afk people longer than x-minutes' would be helpfull. But I reckon we will take that into the meetings soon :)
It would be good, there is sometimes a lot of spectators, and then when some vip votekick for it, people vote "no".

Yes but sometings players join and the lag is 300 to 3000 exmp, and if player dont down the lag the server starts lag very much. Have not been the first time I noticed that.

Classic

Post by Classic »

If you're talking about armageddon/plague mode then, I'd like to see that mode back since I find it quite challenging to kill 6/7 nemesis with low HP, if there's other mods to be added then we(members/admins) should at least test them.
I belive there was some huge problems with epic lagg when Plauge mode was running, i liked that mode alot but the server didnt. :/

Correct me if im wrong tho!
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

We played the mode last week. It didn't lagg whatsoever. Nevertheless, it unlocked achievements of a dozen people. Pukata will prolly look in to that when he is back.
wei

Post by wei »

1 another suggestion, can u do a Girl skin into the VIP or when u unlock all the achievement. there gives a sonic skin (or how to typ). Can u do a Girl Skin :3
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Classic

Post by Classic »

I would love to play as a girl aswell! :trollface:
These users thanked the author Classic for the post:
wei
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

YamyYugi

Post by YamyYugi »

ty luna, i put that in first post.

8- do a Girl skin into the VIP or when u unlock all the achievement. there gives a sonic skin (or how to typ). Can u do a Girl Skin :3 (by LUNA)

Starzy

Post by Starzy »

As far as I know you could do the same thing as there was in JB with the option of having a girl skin, not sure if it was only for members tho?

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

The girl model used to be only available for members/admins. They removed the complete model some time ago. However, it would be nice to see an extra skin in the VIP menu, but if that would be a girl skin I doubt it. The survivor skin is girlish already, and it's only a handfull of people that are female so I dont think it will ever happen, unfortunately.

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”