Suggestions

ICantFly

Re: Suggestions

Post by ICantFly »

Starzy wrote:He doesn't wanna lose points on hlstats and he doesn't wanna mess up his k:d either, that's why he's scared to respawn :lol:
Bro -I've put so much pressure on guy in-game - when i connect he's leaving.
i.love.trains

Post by i.love.trains »

ICantFly wrote:
i.love.trains wrote:Respawn at swarm mode sux only! U can kill the humans so many times if u want..they respawn 1000 times have "godmode" after spawn..pls a respawn limit..one respawn is enough

Ur arguments are indisputable

:lol: I can see only one noob who doesnt respawn at this mode and it is you :lol:

and u provoke me again and i get ban for a view days? great system :clap:
see us on tue.
now its war
u lows are dead

whoops
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Consequences will only hit your side if you carry on like this, careful Trains you're now on strike 1.

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Cease the insults, not only here but on the server(s) as well. If you feel like Icantfly continuously provokes you feel free to collect proof, if you disregard my advice then don't come and complain if you get banned once more.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
i.love.trains

Post by i.love.trains »

Starzy wrote:Consequences will only hit your side if you carry on like this, careful Trains you're now on strike 1.

ye ye the poor icantfly..his luck is only that i dont make screenshots every second

u wanted war? now u have it

whoops
i.love.trains

Post by i.love.trains »

and icantfly..at your report u showed a month ranking and u said u beat my score in one week..dude u get more points per kill..because u have not so many points..learn the hlsystem ore gamemestats..learn the shit and stop talking bullshit..
me 2,8 kills and u under 1k kills and u made the same points like me...math is hard i know dude ;)
u kd 15 me..kd 27 on this month..any questions?

whoops
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

One more post regarding you bragging/boasting/beefing with each other, doesn't matter who - then I will start taking actions. This is especially towards you, trains. Because you can't seem to leave a post alone once you see one and you're usually the case of arousal it seems.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
cisco

Post by cisco »

OHHHH another player kicked or banned cause the biatch icantfly provoque....but a day you ll banned this fag from community for hack (wh ) and bunny script ? + wanted to pay him 50 euro............. or you dont want to see ?

he s a faggot...the only way for him in the community : harrasement + request bann etc etc >>>> want the server ND OUT !

be carrefull guys be carreful !
These users thanked the author cisco for the post:
ICantFly
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

cisco wrote:OHHHH another player kicked or banned cause the biatch icantfly provoque....but a day you ll banned this fag from community for hack (wh ) and bunny script ? + wanted to pay him 50 euro............. or you dont want to see ?

he s a faggot...the only way for him in the community : harrasement + request bann etc etc >>>> want the server ND OUT !

be carrefull guys be carreful !
- First of all - sorry for spamming here...

Hi there BAD SANTA.

I am very sorry that i hurted youre feeling's by reporting ur account's. If u would play fair than u wouldnt be reported/permbanned. It is that simple.

All the kind of trash-talk is not going to help u in any way. You just showed what intellectual level u represent.

Also dont talk so loud about my wallhack and script's. I managed to hide my cheats for so long, there is no point to let everybody know that. :shhh:

Best Regard's ~ Mirek
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Can all of you just stop? Soon I will clean up this topic and if you guys continue, we will start taking actions!
cisco

Post by cisco »

iam not bad icantly...its just a game..and seriously i discover another communauty (usa) : more fun

you can talk underground ("nigga" expression), i can play remix 50cent vs hitler>> iam not banned and iam not rascist like i supposed to be in ND (2 permanents bann for that).

i only bad that you asked me about these fucking 50 euros. thats all (you told serioulsy and it hurts me)

Believe me : if i want to play in ND i can. i hope you not mad ?
Last edited by cisco on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Mind your language cisco, you're pushing it now. Let's not be racist yea? We don't care if another community allows racism, this forum is part of neonDragon so stick to the rules of it before you face some consequences, enough from you.

cisco

Post by cisco »

my actual communauty is not rascist

iam not rascist.

my name is Zinedine iam algerian and live in france....you funny
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Knowing that community and I play there from time to time, most americans love being undercover racists. I don't care where you from, what colour you are and what your past is like, just don't be racist here.

cisco

Post by cisco »

stfu you just a member

oh in zod server : like said OBAMA

YES YOU CAN

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”