[Declined] Luna's AppLication

All declined Applications are stored here.
Lien~

Re: Luna's AppLication

Post by Lien~ »

I know it might be hard to believe since she has said it a few times in the past, but dont forget that her previous account was the only one she had. Now, her brothers both have their own account + there is an account just for herself. Also, Luna is a mature person that has grown over the past year(s) and she is smart enough to not make the same mistake again.

I dont think it would be fair on her if she keeps getting reminded of the mistakes she has made in the past. She learned from them and wont be stupid enough to go in repeat-mode. I also think that she has been very open and honest about this in her application and that we should believe that what she says is the truth.

Bear in mind that if we have to be untrustworthy and double minded about every applicant we will only get to deal with people that fake themselves into being a better person. Instead of having a person that is honest and is genuine when it comes to helping out this community.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 3):
wei, Pr0Gr4mm4, Konijn
wei

Post by wei »

Well guys. You dont know about what happend. U werent there as i was member. Znk Uhu.
There are more details that i dont explain here. cuz it was on the past.

Uhu, u was also n1 blocker in zm. Now? u are admin ;)
so we can see that ppl change, right?

thx lien <3
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Luna that is one of the biggest issues I find in you. Never at zombie I've had a blocking behaviour or have harassed people neither annoyed anyone. You being sure I blocked and presenting evidence of 2,5 secs between screenshots just shows how poor your judgment was and seems it still is. That opinion makes me seriously doubt you are fit for member.
wei

Post by wei »

Well uhu. u are admin and ppl will believe u more than me. i did play with u many times. i say what i saw and i still stick to it.
You dont know anything about me uhu. i never made a mistake while being a member (outside the coco thing).
i help(ed) alot in game. i know how and when to use the powers. i know to moderate. i know everything.

coco has his own acc now.
it was 2 years ago it happend. i learned from my mistake. and im now more mature.
I wouldnt make an application when i wouldnt be sure.
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Spoiler!
luna llena wrote:Image
Just to note some evidences that make you sure of what you say. Obvious lack in judgment quality I'm afraid.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

You both said what you wanted to say. Luna sticks to what she believes is true and uhu sticks to his. Opinions are hardly based on a 1 time thing but to prevent this from becoming a spam fest or a cat and mouse game in which both of you keep claiming your rights it's the best if yous just leave it now. There is no point in repeating yourselves so just wait for the votes of others and for the admin meeting. Give the right example and leave it for now. Go PM eachother if you wish to continue this useless argument/discussion.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
wei
wei

Post by wei »

Uhu. is that my application? or is that a topic about ur blocking?
This has noth to do about me. i say what i saw and i stick to it.
u are acting childish now.
im not going say something anymore.
it is up to admins. u have to talk with the other admins about me.
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

I dont really see why you 2 have to make an arguement.
How long ago was that happened?
I play daily with luna and i see her as an friendly helpfull player.
She explain people alot on the zombie server and never flame or stuff.
The account problem she explains and she tells even the account names of her brothers and her own.
I think you guys should get over it:)
And luna good luck in your application^^
These users thanked the author Pr0Gr4mm4 for the post:
wei
nBi

Post by nBi »

Line~ wrote:I know it might be hard to believe since she has said it a few times in the past, but dont forget that her previous account was the only one she had. Now, her brothers both have their own account + there is an account just for herself. Also, Luna is a mature person that has grown over the past year(s) and she is smart enough to not make the same mistake again.

I dont think it would be fair on her if she keeps getting reminded of the mistakes she has made in the past. She learned from them and wont be stupid enough to go in repeat-mode. I also think that she has been very open and honest about this in her application and that we should believe that what she says is the truth.

Bear in mind that if we have to be untrustworthy and double minded about every applicant we will only get to deal with people that fake themselves into being a better person. Instead of having a person that is honest and is genuine when it comes to helping out this community.
And as she wrote, she is married etc. I don't think she lives with her brother(s) anymore.
He is also probably mature enough to not repeat what he did.
She might have understood and learned to be more vigilant by now.
These users thanked the author nBi for the post (total 2):
Pr0Gr4mm4, wei
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

luna llena wrote:i have a new account and he hasnt any acces to it.
I'm just a bit curious, but once you told me that your brother was able to hack different thins including CS accounts. What is the chance of him hacking this new account ??
wei

Post by wei »

Siik4N wrote:
luna llena wrote:i have a new account and he hasnt any acces to it.
I'm just a bit curious, but once you told me that your brother was able to hack different thins including CS accounts. What is the chance of him hacking this new account ??
hack?? o.O he cant even install steam :D i do it always for him lol
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Okey I believe you were a jail member before(?) atleast that's how I remember it and you did a good job back then.
I'm almost never at the zombie server so I can't really judge on your in game activity, rule knowledgde etc.
Also I have nothing against you but if im going to judge on the previous posts in this topic and how I remember you as member before I have to vote blank.

Good luck!
These users thanked the author emilitoo for the post:
wei
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

You handled your job pretty good when you we're member, but there we're some incidences i remeber wich you were really unfair in, and unfair as in judging the situations too fast, and tend to make mistakes. Well this was 2/3 years ago people change, i wish you goodluck!
Last edited by Watch Your Head on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Watch Your Head for the post:
wei
Falastiny

Post by Falastiny »

Hey there guys :geek: , Nice little discussion you got into...

I am just gonna put my views on think application in a very simple way since theres no need to repeat the cons and the pros over and over again, all due to my agreement to the past members views regarding Luna's application.

One thing that i have noticed these past weeks since i have returned back, specially regarding the zombie server is the activity of members looking for the server and taking care of it-

It makes perfect sense if theres alot of people on vacation during these holidays, which then could be the reason for very few members being active these days.

Generally speaking its not often you see any zombie members in the server, the one i often see is Evil Homer...besides him, its other members from Jail that i also see in the server which is a good thing aswell.

Reflecting on this, i can say that Luna is fairly active and she has been a member in the past, a Jail member...but not when i was around i belive.

Luna is around in the servers in times when most member aint,

The past is indeed a past, i think it is better for you to talk about it with people who has been around when coming to this conflict, my views regarding the subject between uhu and Luna is not important because i cant really say i remember much of this and i dont know much of the story and therefor i am neutral on this one.

Conclusion:
I say the need of more zombie members would not be a bad thing, even though i have not been around for to long but only a few weeks....the activity of zomibe members is not really up in the sky....and as i already did mention it would make sense if the reason for few zombie members is due to people are on vacation, besides this i got nothing else to say right now, this is my view of and thank you.
These users thanked the author Falastiny for the post (total 2):
wei, Pr0Gr4mm4
Jamairo

Post by Jamairo »

I think she's doing her best.
I play much whit her.
She always warning people if they do anything against the rules.
I cant think of any con for luna
I wish u good luck Luna my vote is a Yes
Last edited by Jamairo on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Jamairo for the post:
wei

Return to “Declined Applications”