[Declined] Wannabe's apply

All declined Applications are stored here.
Wannabe

Re: Wannabe's apply

Post by Wannabe »

Jellow wrote:
Jellow wrote: How you get people to notice you and help out in your own way.
Do this in a way that suits you best. Dont forcefully apply every single rule to every single thing you can just cuz you applied, make it your own.
I'd just like to give you a friendly word of advice.

Posts like:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 01#p289101

and

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 26#p289026

Are just there cuz people told you to get more posts/time in on the forums. They do not add anything and this is exactly what I meant stand out in your own way. Do not go around the forums and look for stuff you can post. Post when you have a real addition, I would rather see you post twice in the next month with a contructive well written text then post:
"Good idea, but I don't really know".

Don't take it the wrong way, but if you keep this up it will not lead to any place good.
I know it are short answers but i didn't just wrote them to get my post counts up but i also really like the neondragon site ideai and i will use it, but i understand you're point and you are right. Thanks for the feedback i will definitely work on it.
These users thanked the author Wannabe for the post:
Jellow
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Keep things on topic. If you two want to fight eachother take it to pm please.

Edit Lien~ Topic has been cleaned up. Stick to were this topic is meant for. Thanks in advance!
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Can't really give out the pro's and cons, since I don't really talk to you.
But from what I have seen you can be very immature for your age.

So just by looking at that factor, my vote will be a no
Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

SultaN wrote:Can't really give out the pro's and cons, since I don't really talk to you.

May I ask for an example?
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Wannabe wrote:
SultaN wrote:Can't really give out the pro's and cons, since I don't really talk to you.

I can't really give you a specific example since I don't remember it exactly.
But when you are with other dutch players, you act very immature.
Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

SultaN wrote:
Wannabe wrote:

I can't really give you a specific example since I don't remember it exactly.
But when you are with other dutch players, you act very immature.
I think you mean someone else but since you dont know it "exactly" lets leave the topic to the format.
Coby

Post by Coby »

Hey there wannabe,
I agree with SultaN, but I also belive that your 'immature' moments are when you're fooling around with your buddies.
Anyways I think it's too early for you considering you recently got back.
Try sticing around the forum more and take oart in discusions, aswell as helping out more in-game.
You are on the right track but not there yet, I wish for an extension on this application.
My vote will be blank, gl mate!
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

I think sultan means when you are playing whit your buddies and joking. Its a good thing peoples dont take everything too serious, it makes in-game playing really boring if peoples are taking everything too serious.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Pros:
-Long application

Neutrals:
-Knowledge of the rules

Cons:
You say you have been playing for around 1 year but I barely noticed you 2 months ago or less so I think from my point of view it says a lot about you sticking out.
-Standing out of the crowd
-Activity both in-game and on forums
-Reports
-Unhelpful

Sorry it's a no
Image Image
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Lol it don't know were people get this maturity thing from.
Wannabe is a cool guy and i've never seen him acting immature or acting like a kid (maybe joking around with buddies but i havn't seen you doing that 24/7).

Pro's

- Command: Everytime i see you on the server, you usually take action and command (Command level = good)
- Friendly: I've never seen anything bad around you really, and you're mature towards the people who comes to you.

Things to work with

- Like everyone else mentioned: You need to step up your game with the moderating (it's not that easy to moderate without powers but atleast set some groundrules and help people around that asks for it)
- Build a reputation: I know who you are, but people around you might not know you that well. Try to be more active on the forums, maybe spend abit more time on the posts you made (like jellow mentioned). Also i think many people don't actually know you that much so they pretty much assume that you're immature cause of small issues. So try to stand outside the crowd abit more.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway i think you're a cool guy, also i think you could earn your spot but you kinda need to work on the things that have been mentioned. Also since people tend to only notice you when you fool around, try step up you're game just abit so we can see abit of a serious side of you aswell (Don't become all emo and super serious, just abit less off the fooling around since it seems like people notice too much of that).
Anyway i hope this application will be extended so you have a chance to proove yourself for a longer period since you just came back.
Good luck
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Pros:
-Long application

Neutrals:
-Knowledge of the rules

Cons:
You say you have been playing for around 1 year but I barely noticed you 2 months ago or less so I think from my point of view it says a lot about you sticking out.
-Standing out of the crowd
-Activity both in-game and on forums
-Reports
-Unhelpful

Sorry it's a no
I took a small break before thats why you just noticed me and if you look at the 1st page you can see my activity in-game is not bad? so i think it's weird that your posting that but anyways im working on my activity on the forum and trying to report and stand out. Most of the time members are online so it's no use to report if i can tell it to the member. I hope i'll get extended so i can show you (& everyone else) that i can handle this job.
Styx

Post by Styx »

Hi Wannabe^!

I think you could have lay'd more time into your application, and you seem like a great guy, I've been talking some with you, and I love your attitude. :P I think you aren't that "bad" as people say in this topic.

Pro's
Great attitude
Mic
Not standing out of the crowd
Good commander
Some experience
Activity
Trustworthy

Neutral
Forum
Reports

I don't have any con's now, so the conclusion is that you are a great guy, who commands when you want to (very often). You might want to be a bit more active in the forum.
Spoiler!
I'm going to give you YES
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

We don't see you fit as a member of our community for various reasons.

Based on those reasons we've decided to decline your application to become a nD* Jail.

Try to work on those issues and when enough time has passed, and you feel you've changed, try a new application. Good luck.

Return to “Declined Applications”