Early chrismas present to the community.

User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Konijn »

Fuck yeah! Just needs auto bhop and it's totally awesome sauce.
Image
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15528
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Shadi »

Konijn wrote:Fuck yeah! Just needs auto bhop and it's totally awesome sauce.
Image
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 5):
RaOoF^, Pukata, Путинтебяобстрелит, emilitoo, Spiitzz
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Coby »

Great ^^ really fun
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
User avatar
daka
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by daka »

Goodjob guys :)
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Spiitzz »

Konijn wrote:Fuck yeah! Just needs auto bhop and it's totally awesome sauce.
auto bhop is ruining deathrun... you can get insane speed and make it through all the traps
User avatar
daka
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by daka »

Last Deathrun server had a switch you were able to choose playing with or without the bhop, I think thats okay if that comes back.
Gotouda Aki
Posts: 3476
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Gotouda Aki »

dakazadimama wrote:Last Deathrun server had a switch you were able to choose playing with or without the bhop, I think thats okay if that comes back.
Shouldn't have any kind of bhop, auto or script. It would ruin the server and give incredible advantages.
User avatar
Dangan
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Dangan »

kallekanin wrote:
dakazadimama wrote:Last Deathrun server had a switch you were able to choose playing with or without the bhop, I think thats okay if that comes back.
Shouldn't have any kind of bhop, auto or script. It would ruin the server and give incredible advantages.
Not auto bhop.
It's a setting. The sv_acceleration thingy should be changed from 10 to 100 in my opinion, because it makes bhopping easier.
User avatar
Turtle Den Hurtige!
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Turtle Den Hurtige! »

Shadi wrote:
Konijn wrote:Fuck yeah! Just needs auto bhop and it's totally awesome sauce.
Image
THIS.
if they put auto bhop in its ruined :(
Image
Jail Break 4 Ever!
Gotouda Aki
Posts: 3476
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Dangan wrote:
kallekanin wrote:
dakazadimama wrote:Last Deathrun server had a switch you were able to choose playing with or without the bhop, I think thats okay if that comes back.
Shouldn't have any kind of bhop, auto or script. It would ruin the server and give incredible advantages.
Not auto bhop.
It's a setting. The sv_acceleration thingy should be changed from 10 to 100 in my opinion, because it makes bhopping easier.
As in nothing that helps on easier bhop or anything. Should be totally normal.
No reason to do it easier, it's fairly balanced.
mange2
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by mange2 »

now change it to aa10 and itll be perfect!
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15528
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Shadi »

mAnge2 wrote:now change it to aa10 and itll be perfect!
Not a good addition on Deathrun servers + would make it too hard for the people who are not experienced with strafing in the first place.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Dangan
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Dangan »

Shadi wrote:
mAnge2 wrote:now change it to aa10 and itll be perfect!
Not a good addition on Deathrun servers + would make it too hard for the people who are not experienced with strafing in the first place.
Agreed with Shadi. Set it AA 100 as it used to be.
AA 10 currently, is way too hard for nD people. Most can't strafe or do bhop.
Majority would more likely like this.
User avatar
Mati
Posts: 4391
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by Mati »

Code: Select all

17:01:17 "sv_airaccelerate" is "1000"
lol
kami (GER]
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: Early chrismas present to the community.

Post by kami (GER] »

will u update the rules on forum for it or do they apply as they are written down?
Image Image
Locked

Return to “Old News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests