[Accepted] Lets try this again

All accepted Applications are stored here.
dArra;]

Lets try this again

Post by dArra;] »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16980721

- NickName : dArra;]

- Sex : male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : nope

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : at friday and saturday i dont play much, maybe around 2hours. rest of the days i play around 3-6h, it can be more sometimes.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : Im not sure, maybe around year ago.(around 1200 hours in top10 list)

- Do you have a working mic? : yes

About me : Hello, my name is Kasperi and Im from Finland. Im living in Espoo whit my mom, stepfather and also whit few dogs. I also got stepbrother and sister, but both of them are already living in own house's.
I did quit my school and now Im working in workshop. There Im working whit wood: repairing old benches, building props, some personal reservation's and some stuff like that.
When i have free time, I like to play counter-strike, hangout whit my friends and at weekends I love to drink beer.
Im kinda person who gets him self really easily in troubles(most of them are because Im fooling when Im drunk). I have been sitting many times in jail, about different things but most of them are because i was too drunk. I also got few judicial proceedings, first was because i stole and second is coming in next week because we made some graffiti's. I also have been in car accident, we was drunk and it was a "good" idea to take my friends mother car and take a ride. That is enough about my "criminal life"(lol).
My hobbies are playing cs 1.6, watch series, listen music, hangout whit friends and sometimes we like to make freestyle raps whit my friends :D.

Motivation : I like to help peoples if they have some problems about the rules or in-game things. I can see rule breakers every days, maybe not anything big, but some annoying things like mic spam, fooling around as ct etc. just some things what member can handle in-game(no need for ban request). At workdays, after work i spent most of my time at computer, so if im not playing, Im still able to come help if it is needed.
Well i haven't done that many reports(only 2 about hackers), but still i have been helping to catch and spot some hackers(kalle is my bantool;>). I just wanna help the Neondragon community and keep fun whit nD players. :)

If you still have some questions, just PM me:)
Spoiler!
our car:)(idk why i added these but take a look if you want) Image Image

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Gotouda Aki

Re: Lets try this again

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Pros
-Friendly
-Active
-Rule knowledge
-Known by many
-Working mic + commanding
-Helpful

Neutrals
-Forum activity

Conclusion
I'll give you a yes, I don't see you as a 100% to go for member, but you are very close to it, and I am almost 100% sure that if you get member, you will prove that you're up for it.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Pros

-Activ
-English
-U have a mic
-U are good know in the commenuty

Cons

-Can be abit annoying/provoking to get peopel mad

Conclusion
I"m gonna giv u a Yes
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
ivanici

Post by ivanici »

Pros
-Active
-Friendly
-Rule knowledge
-Known by many
-Working mic
-Helpful
-Awesome Guy
-Likes to command

Neutrals
-nothing

Conclusion
-For Me its a Yes and good luck
These users thanked the author ivanici for the post:
Styx
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Pro's

- You are active
- You have the required age to apply
- You know the rules
- You stand out of the crowd, been here long enough
- You have a mic and know how to use it
- You are a nice and friendly young man
- You help people out where and when needed

Neutral's

- You dont report that often but that can easily be fixed
- Your forum activity is a bit meh, but also that can be worked on

Con's

- Also for you, I dont see any real cons.

Conclusion

Looking at your previous application I see some cons which you have worked on with clear notice. I think you deserve a spot in the team and I am convinced that you know what to do when. Therefor you will get my yes. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 4):
Spiitzz, Waschera, Styx, staika
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Lien listed up all the con's perfect ;)
You would fit in to the nD team by miles. You got everything a member needs. Lien listed them up :)
Good luck! Clear YES from me
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
Macho Man
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

SiX

Post by SiX »

You're a great guy and I've never seen anyone having any problems towards you or you towards them.
you've the required age and very mature
Activity in server is imba, you command really good (rule knowledge).

The only cons I've on you is:
* Forum activity
* reports

:megusta: :Yes:
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

I doubt you will be able to handle a full server, and also from what i've seen you seem imature.

My vote is a No.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

I'm not sure if you would act correctly at the right moment, there's times where you seem to be a little bit less mature than usual which gives me a little doubt about if you actually could moderate a full server by yourself. I guess I'd go with zone but I will leave it at a blank.

Edit: Alright, I decided to edit my post instead of actually posting a new one, so I see that you're trying your best to improve on your con's, lately I've seen that you have reported a few times, you've acted more mature let's say you don't play around like you used to do it more often and you started moderating a bit more, you've got my vote bud.
Last edited by Starzy on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dangan

Post by Dangan »

emilitoo wrote:I doubt you will be able to handle a full server, and also from what i've seen you seem imature.

My vote is a No.
I've gotta somehow agree with this.
You have gotten this some kind of "Fuck it" reaction for a while now.

Not too long ago, there was a player who nicked "HITLER" and kept saying unappropriate stuff related to his name.
I asked him to change his name, because it was offensive and you said to me "aah, fuk it. Why couldn't he do that ?"
He took it as encouragement and kept going, until member took into action.

Based on that I give you a no. Without that I would have more likely said yes
daka

Post by daka »

Hi dArra,

Pro's
- Friendly
- Clam guy
- Have a mic, good commanding skills
- Knows the rules very well
- Helping people when they ask for
- Active

con's
Can't think of any.

And ofcourse its a Yes from me, wish you the best luck with this application mate.
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Thanks for replies:)
Starzy wrote:I'm not sure if you would act correctly at the right moment, there's times where you seem to be a little bit less mature than usual which gives me a little doubt about if you actually could moderate a full server by yourself. I guess I'd go with zone but I will leave it at a blank.
@Starzy - I think when you think Im "immature" means when Im joking whit my cs friends. It can look like in peoples eyes, who dont know me that well, immature behavior.
Dangan wrote:
Not too long ago, there was a player who nicked "HITLER" and kept saying unappropriate stuff related to his name.
I asked him to change his name, because it was offensive and you said to me "aah, fuk it. Why couldn't he do that ?"
He took it as encouragement and kept going, until member took into action.

Based on that I give you a no. Without that I would have more likely said yes
@Dangan - I think i remember this, but Im not sure. Anyway how far i remember this, I didnt see anything bad about hes name. Hitler is part of history, nothing more for me. So i didnt see anything bad about it, if he is using that nick. (cant remember that so well, so i can be also wrong.)

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Coby

Post by Coby »

dArra;] wrote:
@Dangan - I think i remember this, but Im not sure. Anyway how far i remember this, I didnt see anything bad about hes name. Hitler is part of history, nothing more for me. So i didnt see anything bad about it, if he is using that nick. (cant remember that so well, so i can be also wrong.)
It can be very offensive against some people, f-eg. jewish people, like myself, he killed most of our ancestors... if you don't understand what's wrong with that name then i'm in more doubt about you tbh..
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

ande wrote:
dArra;] wrote:
It can be very offensive against some people, f-eg. jewish people, like myself, he killed most of our ancestors... if you don't understand what's wrong with that name then i'm in more doubt about you tbh..
I actually get darra's point. If I would make my name Kony 2012! then people wouldn't mind. But in Afrika the guy is tiran. If I made it Fidel Castro I doubt anyone would mind still he has been a merciless dicator. Can go on a while with people like this. Ofcourse Hitler is more known, but it is all a matter of perspective.

Now get me right, I'm not saying I wouldn't kick the guy, but I do however understand what darra means.
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

dArra;] wrote:Thanks for replies:)
Starzy wrote:I'm not sure if you would act correctly at the right moment, there's times where you seem to be a little bit less mature than usual which gives me a little doubt about if you actually could moderate a full server by yourself. I guess I'd go with zone but I will leave it at a blank.
@Starzy - I think when you think Im "immature" means when Im joking whit my cs friends. It can look like in peoples eyes, who dont know me that well, immature behavior.
Well that's not a good thing bro.

Return to “Accepted Applications”