[Accepted] re-application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
B.K

re-application

Post by B.K »

- Steam ID :
STEAM_0:1:33400499

- NickName :
B.K

- Sex :
Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I've been a former member in neonDragon and I left because I didnt have the time to play/moderate because of school work. I've always been a former member in danish clans where I helped moderating the servers, keeping them clean from cheaters, helping newcomers, catching rulebreakers mm.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
I wouldn't say that I'm that active. I recently started playing again. I play approximately 1 hour a day. My activity will increase by that, but I will only have time to play during the evening because of homework.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I think I started playing at nD approximately 1½ years ago. I was invited by a friend and I kinda enjoyed the atmosphere, the commanders, regulars and members in the server. I decided to add the server to favorite and I've been playing here since then.

- Do you have a working mic?
Yes, I do have a working mic.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.)
In my spare time I live in Denmark. I'm located in a small city named Esbjerg where I go to highschool, 2nd year. I still have 1½ year left untill I will be a student. When I finish I'll go to the fire department, police or something else, I dont know what I want to do for the rest of my life yet, but I still have a lot of time to decide it, and since it is a big decision I have to make, I'll think about it for some time. When I'm not going to school I'm training in the gym. I spend a lot of time there, approximately 5-8 hours each week. I'm also working at a shop named Silvan where I'm hired as a warehouse assistent. My job consists of helping clients at the warehouse, making sure that the products are on the shelves, handing out new products to our many clients and so on. Other than that I spend time with my friends. Even though I work out a lot, I also like to party hard. Therefor if you live in Esbjerg, you can probably find me in the city/at a party almost every weekend! I also spend time here at the nD forums/servers where I play/chat with you guys.

- Motivation for joining the jail team :
The reason why I want to join the jailbreak team once again is very simple, and very similar to the old ones. I want to create a good, plesent and funny atmosphere. I hope I managed to do something like that before and that people enjoyed my commanding. I want to make sure that cheaters aren't welcome in the servers, helping catching and banning them. I wanna help making nD attractive for newcomers, and teach them the rules of the servers and maybe making them future candidates for membership? Theres a lot of times where incidents happen and arent seen by the members or admins and I want to help there to make sure the wont be to much whining at the servers so the fine and nice atmosphere won't dissappear. I know that this application might come as a surprise to a lot of people, mostly of all because I'm not that active, but my activity will increase, you all have my word.

I know that I've been a douche/troll lately at the forums, but trust me, that is not my normal behaviour. I just had to go through that small part of my life where I was trolling a bit. But the time I spend at the server is the time that I want to have some fun, it's a chance to get away from everything out here in real life and play some CS.

But thanks for reading my application, and I'm looking forward to reading your responses.
shayan

Re: re-application

Post by shayan »

no haven't seen u on jailbreak server in months.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

You can't take anything as a compliment you think everyone is against you also after you left the member-team (not too long ago) you became a jerk started harassing swearing etc. ofc i don't mean that on a daily basis but still you backstab and lie those are the kind of persons I really don't like so it's a no from me . good luck.
Image Image
B.K

Post by B.K »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:You can't take anything as a compliment you think everyone is against you also after you left the member-team (not too long ago) you became a jerk started harassing swearing etc. ofc i don't mean that on a daily basis but still you backstab and lie those are the kind of persons I really don't like so it's a no from me . good luck.
Would you please explain me if you would be so kind, (you can do it in private), who I backstabbed and what I lied about?
I also stated in my application that I've been a douche lately, I've just been through a rough period IRL and I thought I could let my feelings out on another person here at the nD forums.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Pros
-Friendly
-Rule knowledge
-Working mic
-Known by many
-Forum activity
-Stand out of crowd
-Mature

Neutrals
-Haven't seen you help much lately
-Active (wasn't sure on this one, but look at your Steam profile, and it says 2.8 hours for past 2 weeks)

I bet you have helped, I simply have not seen it :) I'll give you a blank for now, I think the neutrals should be fixed. I might change my answer later on.
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

cant take any critisim and flame alot mostly torwardz the younger ones NO
B.K

Post by B.K »

spaxor wrote:cant take any critisim and flame alot mostly torwardz the younger ones NO
I can take critisism, and I take it a lot, because if people criticise me I know what I have to change in order to make it stop. I get a long with the younger ones, I also got a long with you quite well in the past and I dont know what changed it :?: So I dont know where you have that from, but thanks for your opinion and for your vote.
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

B.K wrote:
spaxor wrote:cant take any critisim and flame alot mostly torwardz the younger ones NO
I can take critisism, and I take it a lot, because if people criticise me I know what I have to change in order to make it stop. I get a long with the younger ones, I also got a long with you quite well in the past and I dont know what changed it :?: So I dont know where you have that from, but thanks for your opinion and for your vote.
dude stop acting we both know you have been a total dick to me and alot of others i know. and that shows u cant take critisism.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Pro's
* Older member (was an ok one)
* Mic and commands
* English
* Forum activity
* Application

Neutral:
* Activity (If you get member Ik you will play severla hours a day, but if you don't = ?)
* Reports (?)

Con's
* After you left, you became more Harsh on everything to say
* (Up) Also started to dislike many you came (or didn't) come along with before you left.
* Been away for sometime and due to your activity he doesn't stand out of the crowd with the new players in the server anymore.

Conclusion
I don't really know what to say.. but one thing for sure is that you changed from how you was used to be.. (I give the vote later)
anyway good luck.
Last edited by SiX on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I agree with Kalle, but recently you started helping so my vote is a yes, keep up the good work and my vote stays as well.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

I'm glad too see that you decided to re-apply B.K!

Pros
- Friendly(from what I've seen)
- You help out when you want too
- Forum activity
- Known by alot of players
- Mature
- You got a mic and you use it
- Rule knowledge
- Application

Neutral
- After you left the team you started to be a troll
- Server activity

Cons
- I can't think off anyone right now

Conclusion
I'm giving you a yes, but I hope you will be able to change the neutrals ;) Good luck B.K!
These users thanked the author Spiitzz for the post:
staika
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

I dont have anything negative on you mate but your trolling sometimes goes a bit to far.

This is not so big and i think you can change it by just try to not be so harsh.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

I first want you to be at least minimum active, In the last.. 2 months, I've only seen you like twice, maybe 3 times.
If you fix this I will give my later opinion further on, if not, then I stay with a no.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
B.K

Post by B.K »

Thanks for the quick replies.
As I see mentioned above the main problem is my activity and my trolling.
As for my activity it will raise, dont worry about that. As for the trolling/harassing it will disappear.
I have time to work on the cons/neutrals and that is what I will do.
Thanks for the constructive answers guys :-)
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I agree with Kalle aswell and also for me its a yes. Mainly because I dont think you've changed THAT much from when you left. As I told you back then, and because I still feel it now, you are worth it. You have what it takes. Also, by looking at your post above this one I see you again. Its just you being you and there is nothing wrong with that. You have my vote. Good luck!

As for people coming here with votes that have no value, either come with proof or back off. Thanks in advance!

Return to “Accepted Applications”