[Accepted] Karn's Application !

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Karn

Karn's Application !

Post by Karn »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:13590738
- NickName : Karn
- Sex : Male
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Depending on the day of course, but i'll give it an average of 2h per day !

Introduction :
Hello , some of you might not have seen this one comming, but i'm giving it a shot , I though and rethough this for a while now , and I think I'm finally ready to do it !

About me :
There is no much to say about me to be honnest , my name is Anis , I'm from Morocco (A northern african country) , I'm 17 Years old now , I'm currently studying aeronotic engineering , and working as a trainee for an airlfight company taking care of technical and mecanical stuff , I'm a big fan of sports , especially football , I used to play for my local team but work/study got most of my schedule so I had to abandon that too , I'm also very interested in the art field , in music to be more specific , I have several covers of songs online , I also do producing for many artist here in my city , but it kinda reduce day after day due to heavy schedule I have ! Of course , i'm a lot into Counter Strike 1.6 , especially the various mods like jailbreak , soccerjam etc , I also play other games like FIFA , or Dofus depending on my mood .
I can't think of anything else right now but if you have any question regarding this , i will be glad to answer it in steam chat or w/e

About Karn :
Karn is a person that fell in love with this community from the first time , I gotta say that I messed up when I was a little bit younger , but I never regret it since it's the factor that made me who I am now , neondragon gotta be more than a gaming community for me or for everyone that grew roots in it , I've been playing here since the late months of 2009 , and all I can say is that this gaming community have turned out to be more than it looks like , it's a family , where everyone plays for fun !
I made a lot of virtual friendships here , and i'm honored that i've met poeple that helped me , and that stood up for me !

Administration experiences :
I've been an Admin in many national servers here in my country , but mostly public or knife servers , I also had the rCON of few war servers but that was a long time ago , I gotta say that my amx knowledge isn't perfect but I can recapture some of that knowledge , and why not learn from poeple who already made it to the next stage !

My motivation for membership !
I'll definitly lie if I say that i'll bring something extraordinary to this community , or that there is a lack of moderation and that i'll be the one fixing that , I think that the jail members now are doing a fine job , mine will just me a completery one , so moderation isnt 100% the cause why I chose to apply , it's mainly because I want to experience what it is like to be a member , I really think being a regular doesn't give you a loud voice to express your thoughts about things and by being a regular for so much time , I think i'll stand for all the regulars that have the same idea's/projects/suggestions/modifications as me ! and i'll do all my best to enloud their voice ! moderation of course is an automatic goal , and i'll do my best to help poeple find out rules aren't made to destroy the fun, but to prevent from Chaos!

Why a JAIL member ?
Simply because it's the server where I spend most of my time , that doesn't exclude other servers that i'm ready to moderate whenever i will have the chance to !

Conclusion
I want to thank all the poeple that encouraged me to apply , all I'm hoping is that i get to live this experience and move on forwards !
Be sure that all your thoughts/opinions are more than welcome , and that all the con's that may appear , i'll be more that happy to work on them , and make them turn into Pro's

Your's .. Karn
Jellow

Re: Karn's Application !

Post by Jellow »

Hey Karn,

This for me is a simple one.

Pro's

- Good commander
- A real calm person, I have absolutely never seen you in a fight
- Aware of the rules
- Mature
- quite active on the forums
- Active in the servers

Blanks

- I would like to see you help out a bit more and stand out a bit more

Con's

- You can be a bit to quiet (introvert) but that might just be me

I think you would be an excelent addition to the team. You are calm, you state things in a good constructive way and just a nice guy to be around with.
A big yes
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 3):
Spiitzz, Dangan, Macho Man
Spato

Post by Spato »

I really think that you have improved a lot these past months. You are cool and composed, you often commands and you have really matured. And when I think of it, there aren't really any major cons to give you apart from that you used to be banned for cheating and that's something we really need to take into account. But overlooking that I think you are a good candidate and could probably do a good job as a member. But I'm not entierly sure about your rule knowledge and don't recall seeing you helping out so much, that's something you can work on.

Good luck with your application!
AIK <3
Karn

Post by Karn »

Spato wrote:I really think that you have improved a lot these past months. You are cool and composed, you often commands and you have really matured. And when I think of it, there aren't really any major cons to give you apart from that you used to be banned for cheating and that's something we really need to take into account. But overlooking that I think you are a good candidate and could probably do a good job as a member. But I'm not entierly sure about your rule knowledge and don't recall seeing you helping out so much, that's something you can work on.

I'm really pleased that you have noticed any kind of improvements and it's definitly something to be proud of , I honestly don't have anything to say about my past since it's ashaming the only thing I can guarentee is that i'm not the same person that I used to be ; for the moderating part , I think I often involve myself to warn micspamers or minor rulebreakers when I think no one is , if it's the frequency of moderating that is worrying you , i'll work on that !

Thank you both for your replies !
SiX

Post by SiX »

I don't play alot anymore, but honestly said I had no clue you been permanently banned for cheating.
But for me, that doesn't matter.
You prooved yourself worthy in my opinion to get this chance, you:

- Moderate (Helping out, catching rulebreakers)
- Activity both in forum and game.
- English skills
- rule knowledge
- Maturity (age must go here)

I can't come up with any cons else than usage of cheating but as I said ''doesn't matter''.
As the guy you're today, I must vote a yes! Good luck.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Sup YGS we go a while back...well you were a dick back in the day but people change hell in 2 years you couldve hade kids for all I know so honestly you are Karn now not YGS the difference is easily seen actually helpful good commanding friendly liked , knows the rules and knows how to sing. You are a great guy and you deserve membership in my opinion, My vote is a "yes" (command more often)
Image Image
Karn

Post by Karn »

Thank you for the responds guys !
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

I still remember you from your name YGS, I used to play with you but then I left the community for some time and after I joined you were gone with alot of other "oldschoolers" anyhow I know that you are a calm guy and I'm pretty sure that you could handle situations alone without any difficulty, the only thing that I can tell you to improve is to not be too quiet and try clearing out situations or problems when they occur in the server. You are a nice guy and you're from my mothers home city :D I wish to see you in the team and you've got my vote.
Spato

Post by Spato »

Karn wrote:
Spato wrote:I really think that you have improved a lot these past months. You are cool and composed, you often commands and you have really matured. And when I think of it, there aren't really any major cons to give you apart from that you used to be banned for cheating and that's something we really need to take into account. But overlooking that I think you are a good candidate and could probably do a good job as a member. But I'm not entierly sure about your rule knowledge and don't recall seeing you helping out so much, that's something you can work on.

I'm really pleased that you have noticed any kind of improvements and it's definitly something to be proud of , I honestly don't have anything to say about my past since it's ashaming the only thing I can guarentee is that i'm not the same person that I used to be ; for the moderating part , I think I often involve myself to warn micspamers or minor rulebreakers when I think no one is , if it's the frequency of moderating that is worrying you , i'll work on that !

Well, what I ment with "helping out" is not only to moderate like the examples you mention but also when "newbies" ask questions about the server, giving information and guiding them to the difficult gameplay of JB i.e. Or when people ask if you can play HnS on a specific map, such minor things that come up during gameplay but is cruical for a member to know since s/he is the one the regulars will be turning to for answers.
AIK <3
Karn

Post by Karn »

Spato wrote:
Karn wrote:

Well, what I ment with "helping out" is not only to moderate like the examples you mention but also when "newbies" ask questions about the server, giving information and guiding them to the difficult gameplay of JB i.e. Or when people ask if you can play HnS on a specific map, such minor things that come up during gameplay but is cruical for a member to know since s/he is the one the regulars will be turning to for answers.
I see , well I can assure you that I do my best to clear up situations that I came across with , maybe not often , but probably because other poeple especially members does it first , and I find no need in repeating it ! Thank you !
ICantFly

Post by ICantFly »

Jellow wrote:Hey Karn,

This for me is a simple one.

Pro's

- Good commander
- A real calm person, I have absolutely never seen you in a fight
- Aware of the rules
- Mature
- quite active on the forums
- Active in the servers

Blanks

- I would like to see you help out a bit more and stand out a bit more

Con's

- You can be a bit to quiet (introvert) but that might just be me

I think you would be an excelent addition to the team. You are calm, you state things in a good constructive way and just a nice guy to be around with.
A big yes

This sound's really good. I wish u good luck!

Yeah!
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Sup karn!

Pro's
-activity ingame (forum activity?)
-REALLY calm and friendly person
-regular
-peoples know you

Con's
-haven't seen you helping peoples ingame
-i don't know if your rule knowledge is enough good

-blank- i gonna give you my vote later.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Pro's

- Good commander
- Calm
- Knows the rules (?)
- Active in the servers

Con's

- Your past (WHing)

Haven't been active for a while but this is how I built up the picture from the time i've been playing with you
I'm giving you a Yes
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

Friendly, mature, calm and knows the rules + I agree with Jellow's post.
I do support you Karn. In the past you were YGS and you completely changed into Karn now. Good luck ;)!

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
minna

Post by minna »

Told you that i cant really give you a vote since im not that active on jailbreak. But i promised some thoughts ;)

In my eyes you are mature and calm person. Someone wrote that you can be a little "quiet" sometimes, thats true.
But i honestly think that you could handle the powers and you are respected player in this community.
Dont know about helping part tho.

Good luck!
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Return to “Accepted Applications”