[Declined] Lets try.

All declined Applications are stored here.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Lets try.

Post by Shadi »

Just a headsup; Recently I have heard from several people that you are asking them to vote on your application - no I won't give names. You can tell them you have an application up, but I literally heard that you come a lot of times and ask them to post. Also you have been "talking down" on my vote on Steam, saying "why don't you change your vote, I moderated a couple of times" Whether I saw it or not, honestly it's weird coming to me asking me why I haven't changed my vote yet. The sudden boost of posts in your application also seems to back up my words.

It's not good being that desperate, you care about your application and that's good, but the way you seem to ask every acquaintance of yours is not the way to go.

Now I don't try to talk down on you or anything, but letting things go as they are supposed to and being able to take criticism (as I gave you) without thinking it's wrong from my perspective (I am entitled to give my opinion, and whether you changed for me is not up for you to judge, but me) should be an essential addition to someone being member material. I'll stick to my vote, notwithstanding because of these aforementioned points.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 3):
Spiitzz, minna, Macho Man
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
ShadowZ

Post by ShadowZ »

Hi Queijo

Pro's
-Activity
-Haven't expected you are 12 y.o.
-Friendly

Con's
-Not sure if you would be able to handle a full server by yourself
-Doubting you would slay/ban your friends
-Doubting they would respect you since you are only 12
-Shadi's comment made sense

Conclusion
You're a great guy, you're pretty much friendly to everyone. The fact that you are only 12 years old made me give you a No. It has nothing to do with marurity since you seem mature, but I don't know wether people will listen to you. Also I am not quite aure if you will be able to handle a full server.
In general, I think 80 % of the people know you, since you stand out of the crowd. Keep up the good work and maybe I will change my vote, good luck!
~Do you have someone to look upon?
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Shadi wrote:Just a headsup; Recently I have heard from several people that you are asking them to vote on your application - no I won't give names. You can tell them you have an application up, but I literally heard that you come a lot of times and ask them to post. Also you have been "talking down" on my vote on Steam, saying "why don't you change your vote, I moderated a couple of times" Whether I saw it or not, honestly it's weird coming to me asking me why I haven't changed my vote yet. The sudden boost of posts in your application also seems to back up my words.

It's not good being that desperate, you care about your application and that's good, but the way you seem to ask every acquaintance of yours is not the way to go.

Now I don't try to talk down on you or anything, but letting things go as they are supposed to and being able to take criticism (as I gave you) without thinking it's wrong from my perspective (I am entitled to give my opinion, and whether you changed for me is not up for you to judge, but me) should be an essential addition to someone being member material. I'll stick to my vote, notwithstanding because of these aforementioned points.
If i stop it, its gonna be a positive point for me? :think:
minna

Post by minna »

I agree with Shadi and then this:
Queijo da Serra wrote: If i stop it, its gonna be a positive point for me? :think:
You are trying too much now. Just be yourself and stop pushing people to respond to here.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Queijo da Serra

okay.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

I must say. When i was younger i thought i was mature and old enought to be a member. Seeing of this point today from that view i have changed really much. Im not fully mature today either but i just say that even if you show you are fully mature now, some situations you just show your bad self. I should say that you grow a little and live the life and have fun ;)!

Im just saying that you should wait. But if people seeing you as mature, nice and be able to take care of your powers! Then clearly i think you should be able to have a shot :)!

(We had a 12 year old memebr before, he as really nice to)! Don't five up because of your age and try!

Good luck, i have no vote for now :)
Queijo da Serra

I won't give up!
todide

Post by todide »

Hi Queijo Da Serra.

I have played with you multiple of times and what I see is that you don't rage a lot and you do things nice and calmly.

You are a really nice guy, you enjoy playing with people, it is hard for people to get you angry and frustrated.
I really like you, your a cool guy and I some day to see you as a member and my opinion is a YES!!
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Declined

We do not see you as a beneficial addition to the Zombie team at the moment, mainly because of your age.
Feel free to apply again at a later time, if you feel you have turned the cons stated here in this topic to pros, and we will revise you again.

Return to “Declined Applications”