[Accepted] apapaoemama

All accepted Applications are stored here.
apapaoemama

apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:11582713

- NickName : apapaoemama

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I started to play counter-strike in 2001, in these 10 years I've only been admin in private war and ofcourse the 8 months I have been member here before

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
It's less then before, but the weekends are 3+ hours

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I started to play in the neonDragon servers in 2010, when I was having fun on the Fun server.
after playing a period of zombiemod I discovered the Jailbreak server which seemed to be fun something I wanted to get to know better

- Do you have a working mic?
Yep, which i mostly use whenever im alone here, (nights)

About me
My name is Mark, 18 years old and I live in The Netherlands.
After failing my study last year and quiting it entirely, I found work this September in a liquid store (Gall&Gall for the dutchies
my activity tempered a bit if I compare it to a few months ago, I noticed that the game could become really boring, or annoying which made maybe(?) cross the lines a bit.
If I did hurt anyone during this period, I am deeply sorry.
Last month I have been playing less but the moments of playing we're more enjoyable then before.

I applied last july with the result declined due to my lack of moderating, I don't know if I can make it noticeable in-game but I will make the best out of it.
Besides playing on neonDragon, I play some other online games, mostly FIFA 13 for the Playstation 3, If you want to play a match, add me Markdepark1994
One of my biggest hobbies is to play/watch football, I visit every home game of the Football Club I support which is Feyenoord Rotterdam.
I also support Liverpool F.C. which i'm trying to visit 2/3 times a season.

Motivation
The reason why I left the team previous time is because I had a lack of interest in being a member anymore. Which means being able to fully moderate a server and paying attention to what is actually going on.
As I have been playing Jailbreak for a long time now, I am very fluent on the rule knowledge and can easily spot rulebreakers and take the appropriate action.
I would also like to help the zombieserver out since there is a small ammount of zombie members at the moment, I think the zombieserver could use some extra moderating, since the amount of players is really high, and this cause some problems when it comes to bugging players, or other stuff

:)
Last edited by apapaoemama on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellow

Re: apapaoemama

Post by Jellow »

Hey apa,

pro's

-Widely known by everyone/Stand out
-Loved by most
-Respected
-Very good understanding of the rules
-Has a mic and commands
-Was a member before

Neutral

- nothing really... Sometimes a bit to quiet, but observant comming with it i guess

Con's

- Can be a bit of a troll
- Could moderate a bit more, but I guess once you moderated using member powers its hard to use words again

Ofcourse its a yes from my side.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 10):
minna, Spiitzz, Black Leader, Sarah, apapaoemama, Dangan, Путинтебяобстрелит, eDi =), Bokito, Macho Man
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Lien~ wrote:I believed in you and really liked you before you made your first application. But then you changed and i noticed that you only cared (and still do) for the jbcash/shop. I dont see you help out at all and am frankly surprised to see you re-apply. You havent shown anything that proofs you deserve membership (again). Also, your attitude changed alot. You dont seem to give a shit when there are rulebreakers, and you havent fallen on your mouth when it comes to people you dont like. Anyhow Good Luck.
^ That was my reply to your previous application which got declined alittle over 2 months ago. I still, somehow, agree with what I wrote there. I havent seen you change the cons mentioned in your application of July. And besides that you've received 1 (or 2?) forum bans? Might be that that was before that, but its still stuck in my head.

I agree with the pro's of Jellow though and if you change your attitude (care a bit more), moderate more, report more, show yourself as being a member worthy candidate I am willing to change my vote into a yes. But for now, once again, I feel that the only thing I can do is wishing you the best of luck!
Coby

Post by Coby »

Apapaoemama oemama

Pro's:
* Active, forums & in-game
* Rule knowledge
* Experience in taking action and knowing when to step up
* Great commander tho you hardly never do it
* Positive reputation, I think every player in every server knows the name apa
* Did well as a member, left on own will

Neutrals:
* Could moderate more but i've seen you trying harder lately

Con's
Makes me sing this song everytime you join

Obv yes brings exitment when you join.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Yes you got it :)
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Agree with 251 in many points,,,

Nah but i´m going to make effort and make a serious post now since i think some of the replys are quite foolish, and plan behind it (no offence but it had to be said in my eyes)

Apa has spent lots of time in this community, both in-game and in forums.
He did a good job as a moderator before, and one of those guys i apperciated most for his work.
Apa was a moderator who made it fun for people to play on jb (still does). What i´ve notcied with apa is that he is a so called *let go moderator*
He dosn´t always take action when people make small misstakes, or kick for the smallest abuse.
He´s making the gaming alot more free but still accepted, and i see alot more regulars enjoying the server when he´s on.

Big problem with neonDragon moderators atm (in my eyes) is that some take action before thinking from the regulars prespective. I mean we got lots of police moderators atm (follows the rulebook at everycost, warns a regular for the smallest thing, kicking tool used way too much).

I´m not saying it´s a bad way of moderating, but it´s not always the way to improve our community. The main point of moderating is to make the regulars stay and enjoy their gameplay and keeping it clean in-game.
And i thought apa were doing a extraordinary job at making it fun in-game for others.
In my eyes that´s the main point being a moderator (improving the gameplay for others)
Apa for sure should get accepted, since we need members like him to improve nD.

And about apa attitude..I don´t think it has changed at all. He has always been a guy who likes to joke around, tending the rules at some points. (So am i, since i want to make us much fun for the players and myself).
Also this troll you are talking about, tbh it´s just the same guy i know.
Some people should take a break with this trollish thing, since we are not in kindergaarden anymore (things are allowed to do)
People should stop being such a babies and try to enjoy the game of complaining

Apaoemama should get member for sure, and i would be very suprised if he didn´t accepted after so much work he has sent on neonDragon community.
100% yes.....

//sorry for the lack of english (fast typing)
Was my post last time, i´m gonna stick to that.
Good luck apa :)
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post (total 2):
apapaoemama, Dangan
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
sixon

Post by sixon »

jup!

-sixon
Hi.
M.A

Post by M.A »

M.A wrote: Sometimes he might mess around with people and that's what makes it fun to play with him, I don't see a problem with joking. You don't have to be serious at all time, what's so funny about playing on a server with 100% seriousness. He makes it fun to play on the server. He moderates well, he's not too strict and neither too loose and that's how people should moderate, he doesn't take things too serious and he does the right thing when he has to. Members should learn from him and regulars that wants to apply should look up to him. It would be weird if people didn't.

He would totally improve the Jail team therefore my vote is yes.
Would be a big loss for nD to not accept him.

Good Luck!
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Spato

Post by Spato »

Interesting to see you applying again. You got the activity there for sure, friendly (most of the time), and you for sure know the rules well enough. But it doesn't really feel like you want to be a member. You got declined last time because there was questionmarks regarding you moderating the server instead of focusing on just playing. I'm not entierly sure that has changed, but by re-applying you show that you do want this. I would like to see you as a member by the end of the month but I hope you've cleared those questionmarks by then, making it an easy choice for us admins.

Good luck!
AIK <3
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

M.A wrote:
M.A wrote: Sometimes he might mess around with people and that's what makes it fun to play with him, I don't see a problem with joking. You don't have to be serious at all time, what's so funny about playing on a server with 100% seriousness. He makes it fun to play on the server. He moderates well, he's not too strict and neither too loose and that's how people should moderate, he doesn't take things too serious and he does the right thing when he has to. Members should learn from him and regulars that wants to apply should look up to him. It would be weird if people didn't.

He would totally improve the Jail team therefore my vote is yes.
Would be a big loss for nD to not accept him.

Good Luck!
GoodLuck ^^
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Dark_Shad

Post by Dark_Shad »

Just a YES !
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Pro's
Rule knowledge
Activity
Mic
Able to command
Quiet Friendly
Helping out (new) players

Con's

Always into cash (like some others :>)
Immature moments.. (Mostly with 25142)
Dat nub gambler

Your qualifications for a membership is in my opinion good enough.

Yes.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

yeeus
AjanozeN

Post by AjanozeN »

Pro's
- You're a very friendly guy.
- You have a good knowledge of rules
- You're active on the server as well forum
- Helpfull as well a very funny man
- You're not a fragile man, which is a very important thing
- You have improved the community much!
- You're very good at FIFA 13 - unfortunately! :D
Con's

- I don't really have any con's

Hopefully, you will get accepted
My votes is YES
shayan

Post by shayan »

I sometimes cry myself to sleep, the reason u ask me???
Apa makes fun of me, it has made me socially awkard towards my friends/family and strangers on the street. I try my best!!! I try my best to act normal but apapa scarred me for life.

NO FOR ME!!

na joke xD id sayyes since he knows the rules and is a reasonable guy
Last edited by shayan on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Accepted Applications”