[Declined] [Fr!3nDs] staika

Post by Stajyun »

Nickname: [Fr!3nDs] staika
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53450656
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/7YuVK.jpg
Fraps: http://videobam.com/uFCkR
Demo: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64115019/%5BFr ... staika.zip
Facts noticed:

Scripter.dem = Him doublejumping, meaning that he holds down space after jumping.
Proving Bhop Script / Bhop Hack
Scripter4.dem = Tiny strafes, not possible to bhop that long with that little effort.

I have used Bhop hack earlier in my days (Not on neondragon servers)
And i had the same flaws as staika did.

staika

Re: [Fr!3nDs] staika

Post by staika »

im not gonna lie , stajyun : this video is recorded perfectly and show that i was using a Bhop script 100% . but i hop i will not get banned for that , anyways let the admins decide what will happen ,

P.S i was using the bhop script , this video show it clearly 100%

Thanks Laprot <3
Stajyun

Post by Stajyun »

staika wrote:im not gonna lie , stajyun : this video is recorded perfectly and show that i was using a Bhop script 100% . but i hop i will not get banned for that , anyways let the admins decide what will happen ,

It's good that you admit it, hopefully they will go easy on you.

mange2

Post by mange2 »

staika wrote:im not gonna lie , stajyun : this video is recorded perfectly and show that i was using a Bhop script 100% . but i hop i will not get banned for that , anyways let the admins decide what will happen ,

Cool of you to admit it that way, but its the same as cheating and I'm sure you will be banned for it.
staika

Post by staika »

mAnge2 wrote:

Cool of you to admit it that way, but its the same as cheating and I'm sure you will be banned for it.
i deserve to be banned , but i hope i will not be permed

Thanks Laprot <3
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

well. why did you, knowing the rules and that you can be banned for it, use it on our servers? it does not make it better to admit it as the wight of the rulebreak does not change.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Scripting isn't count as cheating, but continuesly doing it will give you a ban, and eventually perm. Admitting it is good, but as Kami said, it won't change the fact, that you used script. Don't let it repeat itself.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Declined

As Kallekanin says, scripting is not considered hacking and therefore doesn't warrant a direct ban. Since the memberprocedure to deal with these kinds of rulebreakings is to warn several times either written warnings or slay/kicks and by investigating your chatlogs showing no warnings to Staika, this report will be declined.
However it will count as a warning for Staika, so that he has no excuse if he chooses to do this again.

Return to “[Jail] Bans (Trash)”