[Accepted] Lets try.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Classic

Re: Lets try.

Post by Classic »

This made me laugh :p
Glad somebody got the joke ;)

About my "short" application i can of course write more if you would like that :)

So here we go:

I have maybe not been an Admin/member before in CS.
But however i have been a Guild leader in wow for many years
(not playing anymore)
So i am used to control people and make them work as a team.

In real life ive been in the Army for 6 month where your learing about leadership and treat people with respect and how to co-op in grps etc.

Also been working in a (I know guys no pedo jokes please) Kindergarden for 1 year when i was 18. Really funny and i learned alot like:
how to stop fights, making them talk together instead of slapping eachother and so on (You know small people)

About by activity on the server its atm 8-10 hours a day, some of the time as spectator. And atm checking out the forum.

(Just postet my first ban/request not ment for a perm ban but... Yeah nvm)

When my spine is back to normal and i start to work again i think i will be online for about 3-8 hours (Kinda Hard to say your know)

Maybe you like to see some new words from me :)

Regards:

Classic
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Thanks for taking my words in to account. You seem like a genuine and honest person. Being in the army makes you tough and the work in the kindergarden must have been awesome, I work with children myself aswell. And nD is basically filled with kids (no offense since some are quite mature compared to some 18+ players).

I hope everything will sort out soon regarding your spine. Hope its not life threatening. Thanks for your extra words Classic!! Means alot.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Classic
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Hello, I know I've already thanked somoene(if you don't know, it means I have the same opinion as them/that person)
But as you might have noticed, there isn't very many people replying to your application, I don't wanna seem cocky, but yea, it's probably because you ain't stand out the crowd that much, and from what I've learned it's kinda a big thing when you're applying.

So my one and only advice is; Make yourself Visible for other people!
Try to help out much more than usual, even if it's Zombie, which I think you can't really help people out that much, but yea I don't know how, just Stand out the crowd more.

Good luck!
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Classic wrote:If i have to record all of them i wouldn't have any sparetime.
Imo that prooves that you're not ready for the job, beside that I played assault with you today and you didn't help out in anyway, you just played for fun.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Imo that prooves that you're not ready for the job, beside that I played assault with you today and you didn't help out in anyway, you just played for fun.
Bullshit. Every member/regular needs to roll into how to spend time equally. It doesnt proof a damn single thing. Also note that its WAY harder to spot/record cheaters in Zombie than it is in Assault/Gungame. So your statement isnt valid. And him playing Assault for fun? Whats the deal of that? That he is an applicant does not mean that he should be in spec 24/7 without enjoying the game whatsoever.

Edit To prevent another post to come I'll just type it here. Me being a member and a forum mod has nothing to do with what I just said to you. You made it come over as if you judged him on those 2 things without any explanation whatsoever thus I replied with what I said! + What Kalle said!
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Lien~ wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Bullshit. Every member/regular needs to roll into how to spend time equally. It doesnt proof a damn single thing. Also note that its WAY harder to spot/record cheaters in Zombie than it is in Assault/Gungame. So your statement isnt valid. And him playing Assault for fun? Whats the deal of that? That he is an applicant does not mean that he should be in spec 24/7 without enjoying the game whatsoever.
Never said so, but he could help out more, people needed help and they asked about different things, so instead of just playing he could try to help abit more and stay more out of the crowd. And this was my opinion so you got no reason to respond towards me like you did, you're both a member and a forum mod so you should know that.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Maybe because you can't spend all your time in spec, you'll have to play for fun too, else it's pointless to even play. And I think that it's taken a bit out of context, instead of typing "and you didn't help out in anyway, you just played for fun." you could've said you haven't seen him help out anyone. Because depending on what they asked, it's not sure he knows the rules about it. Besides if there's others to answer them he won't have to answer them all. So others could've done it aswell. I think it's a right opinion, but written in the wrong way.
Classic

Post by Classic »

Dude i have no idea what to say about that. When was there a time for help in assault today? For the last couple of days i have been working my a** of trying to improve my self on this forum aswell as on the servers.

It seems people are trying not to get any members for some reason i can't explain.

again this has nothing to do with criticism, but i really don't get the point.

That should be all for now..

Classic
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

I got no problems about people getting accepted, in my opinion nD needs more members. But what I ment about that part is that he shouldn't have that attitude as an member, because if hes the only member ingame on a server and there is let's say 3 cheaters, he can't just be like " Meh.. Im not gonna record them because then I wouldn't have any sparetime"
Classic

Post by Classic »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:I got no problems about people getting accepted, in my opinion nD needs more members. But what I ment about that part is that he shouldn't have that attitude as an member, because if hes the only member ingame on a server and there is let's say 3 cheaters, he can't just be like " Meh.. Im not gonna record them because then I wouldn't have any sparetime"
Ofc. i would record that man.

There was no cheaters online or problems in assault at the time i was there today.
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:I got no problems about people getting accepted, in my opinion nD needs more members. But what I ment about that part is that he shouldn't have that attitude as an member, because if hes the only member ingame on a server and there is let's say 3 cheaters, he can't just be like " Meh.. Im not gonna record them because then I wouldn't have any sparetime"
I doubt he was talking about never recording any of them. I believe he was talking about recording all the cheaters in general. And if he's already on the server, recording a cheater wouldn't take his sparetime since he is already playing. I think you've twisted his words a bit too much there.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

I'm not talking about today, I'm talking about this
Classic wrote:Hi Guys.! Im new on the assualt server(old in zm)
But it seems there are MANY hackers playing on the server.
Just this night i have bin facing 3 With aimbot/wallhack.

Cba to play against them cause of rank.... Is there anything we/you can do about it?
If i have to record all of them i wouldn't have any sparetime.

Regards. Classic
~ http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=15822 If you really wanna be a member you should record them, I've been in that situation myself here on neonDragon even when I was an admin on mY.RuN there was 4-5 cheaters on surf_ski_2 at the same time at the same moment so I could feel the preasure, still I managed to both record and ban them. Sometimes you just gotta keep your tongue in your mouth and do it and keep calm.
Classic

Post by Classic »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:I'm not talking about today, I'm talking about this
Classic wrote:Hi Guys.! Im new on the assualt server(old in zm)
But it seems there are MANY hackers playing on the server.
Just this night i have bin facing 3 With aimbot/wallhack.

Cba to play against them cause of rank.... Is there anything we/you can do about it?
If i have to record all of them i wouldn't have any sparetime.

Regards. Classic
~ http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=15822 If you really wanna be a member you should record them, I've been in that situation myself here on neonDragon even when I was an admin on mY.RuN there was 4-5 cheaters on surf_ski_2 at the same time at the same moment so I could feel the preasure, still I managed to both record and ban them. Sometimes you just gotta keep your tongue in your mouth and do it and keep calm.

Actually that was why i was making this apply to be able to something about it..
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Then you gotta proove it before getting accepted.

Im not gonna take this futher, pm me if there is something.
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

Hey fella , joined yesterday the zombie server you where there , saw you eventually looking for cheaters witch is good , i tell you from what i've seen before there zombie is about 2 main things one keep the hair of the server cleaned because people do insult alot there , another one to be watch out is VIP abuse , you seem like a nice guy your , you seem to be mature from what i've seen plus your age it tells it, that's all really.
Good luck mate :D

Return to “Accepted Applications”