[Accepted] Lets try.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Classic

Lets try.

Post by Classic »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:27838885

- NickName : Classic

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

Tbh i don't really have any previous experience, with admin work.
i have bin a VIP on nD for a year and ofc. there was some vote kicks if people was cheating, or not following the rules etc.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :

Atm. its 8-10 hours due to some problems with my spine.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

I think i joined the server about 2 years ago. and joined the forum last year or so.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

The Name is Christian im from Copenhagen, Denmark im 23 years old working as a plumber.
In my sparetime i play counter-strike on nD(Only) And when i have time for other things i go visit my Girlfriend, play football with my friends or going out to drink some beers with them.

The motivation must be to warn/kick/remove abusers, cheaters, people retrying just before they get infected (Not following the rules)
So we all can have a good laugh and a more fair server.

Regards:

Christian / Classic
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Toon

Re: Lets try.

Post by Toon »

Hello Classic lets get the pros and cons started.
Pro
-Active in game

Neutrals
-Havent seen u stood out much.
-Helping?
-Application might have been too short.
Cons
-Made a forum account 1 year ago and got 16post.
-Not known (Your not standing out so much)

Conclusion
Its gonna be a blank for me but somewhat leaning to a no. Im giving you a blank because I dont visit the zombie server that much so I havent seen you in action. My Neutrals might be wrong! Anyways Good Luck!
These users thanked the author Toon for the post (total 2):
Decency, Classic
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Classic

Post by Classic »

"Made a forum account 1 year ago and got 16post.
-Not known (Your not standing out so much)"

Thats true mate, normally im just working this out on the server/servers(could not make an apply for assault)
Or i would talk to a Admin over steam if i should have any problems in game.

I think im stading alot out in the zm server, and hopefully people think that to.

Neutrals:

About the point helping:
i would say i help people alot in the Zm server, paying alot of attention to the chat.
if new people shows up writing /bank, Bank or how to buy weapon, use AP etc. im the first one to help them out.
Replying we don't have a bank, Press m for wep etc.

Anyways thanks for the reply mate.

Classic
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Pros

-Activ
-Bought VIP
-Danish!<3

Cons
-

U got my vote gl:-)
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

I think it's hard to judge if you're known or not. There's most likely a lot of people that knows you on ZM, but since many of the ones on the forums doesn't play ZM much regularly it's hard to judge.
But based on seeing some post from you and others, it seems like that people who have played ZM before knows you. So I will say that one is covered.
Forum activity could go up, but not a huge con, when I applied I had 16 post or so also, and I've been here since 2010 (on this forum) so I wouldn't say that's much of a con. I think the zombie team could use more active members, and I wouldn't consider you a bad addition to the team. So I'll give you a YES based on posts from others, and that you're an old ZM player so you should pretty much know the rules + you seem pretty friendly.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Hey Classic, good to see you made an application. You seem to be a good guy from what I've seen since I joined nD and you like to help out and catch some cheaters. You've also donated for VIP (which was 1 year = 50 euros) and you were mature enough to know when to use it as moderating wise. You should try and stand out a little bit more on zombie, not like people don't know who you are cos' they do but try to stop flame wars and etc. But I've got one con for you, you've just came back from some time (1/2 months (?) maybe more) that you stopped playing. I will leave it a blank leaning to a yes for now.
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post:
Classic

Classic

Post by Classic »

Starzy wrote:Hey Classic, good to see you made an application. You seem to be a good guy from what I've seen since I joined nD and you like to help out and catch some cheaters. You've also donated for VIP (which was 1 year = 50 euros) and you were mature enough to know when to use it as moderating wise. You should try and stand out a little bit more on zombie, not like people don't know who you are cos' they do but try to stop flame wars and etc. But I've got one con for you, you've just came back from some time (1/2 months (?) maybe more) that you stopped playing. I will leave it a blank leaning to a yes for now.

The reason why i was away was because my gf moved in at my place so there was really much stuff going on.
I really get your point mate. And i thank you for your reply.

Classic
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

M.A

Post by M.A »

kallekanin wrote:I think it's hard to judge if you're known or not. There's most likely a lot of people that knows you on ZM, but since many of the ones on the forums doesn't play ZM much regularly it's hard to judge.
But based on seeing some post from you and others, it seems like that people who have played ZM before knows you. So I will say that one is covered.
Forum activity could go up, but not a huge con, when I applied I had 16 post or so also, and I've been here since 2010 (on this forum) so I wouldn't say that's much of a con. I think the zombie team could use more active members, and I wouldn't consider you a bad addition to the team. So I'll give you a YES based on posts from others, and that you're an old ZM player so you should pretty much know the rules + you seem pretty friendly.
You don't know him and you haven't played with him. And you're giving him a Yes because of what others wrote when you haven't seen him yourself? Seems legit..
OT: Classic, I do not play zombie and I can't give you a yes or no because I haven't seen you in-game.
These users thanked the author M.A for the post:
Classic
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

M.A wrote:
kallekanin wrote:I think it's hard to judge if you're known or not. There's most likely a lot of people that knows you on ZM, but since many of the ones on the forums doesn't play ZM much regularly it's hard to judge.
You don't know him and you haven't played with him. And you're giving him a Yes because of what others wrote when you haven't seen him yourself? Seems legit..
OT: Classic, I do not play zombie and I can't give you a yes or no because I haven't seen you in-game.
Zombie team needs active members, and I don't think a guy like him would be a bad addition, based that others knows him and says good stuff about him. He is a old player, active, I am sure he knows rules. I don't usually take decisions based on what others says, but since I don't think I'll be playing with him a lot. I am making my decision now for what others have said about him.
Coby

Post by Coby »

If you're going to thank people on your application, don't only thank the ones giving you positive feedback.
It shows you arn't good at taking critisism.

OT; never seen you in-game, tho I don't play zombies. Work on standing out more. GL
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

It's hard for me to judge as I stopped playing Zombies again.
Starzy wrote:Hey Classic, good to see you made an application. You seem to be a good guy from what I've seen since I joined nD and you like to help out and catch some cheaters. You've also donated for VIP (which was 1 year = 50 euros) and you were mature enough to know when to use it as moderating wise. You should try and stand out a little bit more on zombie, not like people don't know who you are cos' they do but try to stop flame wars and etc. But I've got one con for you, you've just came back from some time (1/2 months (?) maybe more) that you stopped playing. I will leave it a blank leaning to a yes for now.
In addition, you should boost your forum activity and maybe say hi on the other servers just a bit for people to learn your personality.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Classic

Post by Classic »

Coby wrote:If you're going to thank people on your application, don't only thank the ones giving you positive feedback.
It shows you arn't good at taking critisism.

OT; never seen you in-game, tho I don't play zombies. Work on standing out more. GL
I understand what you mean. Has nothing to do with I can not accept criticism tho.

criticism can of course be used for some good purpose.

Classic
These users thanked the author Classic for the post:
uhu
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

SiX

Post by SiX »

I've no clue of who you're.
I know I don't play on the server but I never noticed you here on the forum...
I think you should make yourself more known here at the forum.
although, good luck!
minna

Post by minna »

I know you a bit from zm since you just came fully back.
You seem mature and you know the server well.
But you are not really known to this community and thats mostly cos you havent been active on forums.
I cant give you yes straight away but ill have to keep my eye on you at first.
So i will give you blank now and pls show that you are member material :)
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Classic wrote:In my sparetime i play counter-strike on nD(Only) And when i have time for other things i go visit my Girlfriend
This made me laugh :p

Ive seen you around sometimes and you seem like a friendly guy! Please stick on the forums more often so people get to know you. I assume your ingame activity is up to date but I would like to see you help people out more often. I have the feeling you are almost up for it. If you really want it? I dont know, Im not that fond of your application. Write more if you can/are up for it.

Due to the things mentioned above I will vote blank. Good luck!

Return to “Accepted Applications”