[Wolf Win] WW: Back to Basics

User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by Emziek »

All these changes of events is making me laugh out of excitement, I just can't wait to see how this will end. GL to all the remaining players.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Elric58
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by Elric58 »

Just posting votes to the next page.

KaKao - 1 - Maki
Jumps7yl3r - 3 - Heavylobster, Rainboy, Elric58
Maki - 5 - KaKao, TOONIE LOONIE, QuickSilver, East Clubber, Jumps7yl3r
These users thanked the author Elric58 for the post:
Rainboy
No matter where you go, there you are.

Image
JSN
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 am

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by JSN »

KaKao - 1 - Maki
Jumps7yl3r - 4 - Heavylobster, Rainboy, Elric58, JSN
Maki - 5 - KaKao, TOONIE LOONIE, QuickSilver, East Clubber, Jumps7yl3r

@Jumps7yl3r
1. Even wolves would jump out at that reason, if they think you're a seer/doc, they'll try every instance to kill you.
Maki

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by Maki »

Removed by Rainboy for Postmortem Posting.
Last edited by Maki on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by cml »

Sorry I am late. Maki, you are dead
These users thanked the author cml for the post:
Rainboy
Maki

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by Maki »

cml wrote:Sorry I am late. Maki, you are dead
oww, you should totally have counted the last votes in too. It's not my fault you're late t_t
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by cml »

first, I said in the first post that I would not count late votes.
second, you would still have been dead as you had the most votes first.

Also, I will ask that people in future stop posting at 0:00 if they would be lynched at that time
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by Konijn »

For the record, Maki send me this PM recently (before he died) trying to make me believe Toon had told him that toon was the seer.
[20:19] <Konijn> you know who the seer is right?
[20:19] <Konijn> or were you lying
[20:19] <Makiavel> I do know who the seer is
[20:19] <Makiavel> He revealed me east was a wolf and east told me he was the seer
[20:19] <Makiavel> + all the bs east told me
[20:19] <Makiavel> and how eh's trying to save blackblade
[20:19] <Makiavel> and to make HATER die
[20:20] <Makiavel> it amkes no doubt he's most likely to be one
[20:21] <Konijn> the seer can't know who is a wolf yet
[20:21] <Konijn> you know that right?
[20:21] <Konijn> it's not possible ask in #TNNWerewolf
[20:21] <Konijn> the first seer result is a negative
[20:21] <Konijn> which means he will only know for sure that 1 person is a villager
[20:21] <Makiavel> who told you that Oo
[20:22] <Konijn> it's in the rules
[20:22] <Konijn> ask in the main channel
[20:22] <Makiavel> so I should assume that guy has been lying aswell
[20:22] <Konijn> not assume
[20:22] <Makiavel> that person was Toonie
This was during R0 day (I think, but certainly before the r1 seer peek will have been given)

Now I see from the votes that Maki and Toon seem to be playing together. Just food for thoughts guys. *Edit* Oh Toon changed his vote from Kakao (probably what Maki wanted him to vote) to Maki. I'm still highly suspect of Toon though.
Image
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by cml »

thanks rain
User avatar
Toon
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by Toon »

Konijn wrote:For the record, Maki send me this PM recently (before he died) trying to make me believe Toon had told him that toon was the seer.
[20:19] <Konijn> you know who the seer is right?
[20:19] <Konijn> or were you lying
[20:19] <Makiavel> I do know who the seer is
[20:19] <Makiavel> He revealed me east was a wolf and east told me he was the seer
[20:19] <Makiavel> + all the bs east told me
[20:19] <Makiavel> and how eh's trying to save blackblade
[20:19] <Makiavel> and to make HATER die
[20:20] <Makiavel> it amkes no doubt he's most likely to be one
[20:21] <Konijn> the seer can't know who is a wolf yet
[20:21] <Konijn> you know that right?
[20:21] <Konijn> it's not possible ask in #TNNWerewolf
[20:21] <Konijn> the first seer result is a negative
[20:21] <Konijn> which means he will only know for sure that 1 person is a villager
[20:21] <Makiavel> who told you that Oo
[20:22] <Konijn> it's in the rules
[20:22] <Konijn> ask in the main channel
[20:22] <Makiavel> so I should assume that guy has been lying aswell
[20:22] <Konijn> not assume
[20:22] <Makiavel> that person was Toonie
This was during R0 day (I think, but certainly before the r1 seer peek will have been given)

Now I see from the votes that Maki and Toon seem to be playing together. Just food for thoughts guys. *Edit* Oh Toon changed his vote from Kakao (probably what Maki wanted him to vote) to Maki. I'm still highly suspect of Toon though.
THEFUQ KONIJN I THOUGHT WE WERE À TEAM
ImageImage
nice members
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by HATER »

Toonie D: wrote:
Konijn wrote:For the record, Maki send me this PM recently (before he died) trying to make me believe Toon had told him that toon was the seer.
[20:19] <Konijn> you know who the seer is right?
[20:19] <Konijn> or were you lying
[20:19] <Makiavel> I do know who the seer is
[20:19] <Makiavel> He revealed me east was a wolf and east told me he was the seer
[20:19] <Makiavel> + all the bs east told me
[20:19] <Makiavel> and how eh's trying to save blackblade
[20:19] <Makiavel> and to make HATER die
[20:20] <Makiavel> it amkes no doubt he's most likely to be one
[20:21] <Konijn> the seer can't know who is a wolf yet
[20:21] <Konijn> you know that right?
[20:21] <Konijn> it's not possible ask in #TNNWerewolf
[20:21] <Konijn> the first seer result is a negative
[20:21] <Konijn> which means he will only know for sure that 1 person is a villager
[20:21] <Makiavel> who told you that Oo
[20:22] <Konijn> it's in the rules
[20:22] <Konijn> ask in the main channel
[20:22] <Makiavel> so I should assume that guy has been lying aswell
[20:22] <Konijn> not assume
[20:22] <Makiavel> that person was Toonie
This was during R0 day (I think, but certainly before the r1 seer peek will have been given)

Now I see from the votes that Maki and Toon seem to be playing together. Just food for thoughts guys. *Edit* Oh Toon changed his vote from Kakao (probably what Maki wanted him to vote) to Maki. I'm still highly suspect of Toon though.
THEFUQ KONIJN I THOUGHT WE WERE À TEAM
The only team in this game is that of the wolves. Oh, and cml. Cml has his own team. :P
These users thanked the author HATER for the post:
blackblade-nine
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by cml »

GAME PAUSED
This game has been paused until I say otherwise due to something that happened.
It should not be too long.
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by HATER »

cml wrote:GAME PAUSED
This game has been paused until I say otherwise due to something that happened.
It should not be too long.
:O

Nooooo
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by cml »

As much as I hate to do this, blackblade9 has been modkilled.

The game will continue now, with the current night phase ending 0:00 monday
User avatar
East Clubber
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: WW: Back to Basics

Post by East Clubber »

cml wrote:As much as I hate to do this, blackblade9 has been modkilled.

The game will continue now, with the current night phase ending 0:00 monday
whyyy :(
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests