[Declined] Dark_ShadoW

All declined Applications are stored here.
Dark_Shad

Dark_ShadoW

Post by Dark_Shad »

- Steam ID --

STEAM_0:1:889:4295

-- NickName --

Dark_ShadoW

-- Age --

-- Sex --

Male

-- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) --

Been member 2 times, I got kicked out, because of my own mistakes. I want to apologize again for that.

-- Average amount of time on our servers per day --

At a schoolweek: 2-6 hours
Wekends: 2- ... I make time to play on nD, Thats why I sometimes just stay home on friday or so, to play at evening/night.

-- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? --

3 years ago. on the night of christmas 2009-2010

-- Presentation --

I'm not realy good at presentations; But I will try.
Hi, My real name is Thomas. I live at Belgium, I speak Dutch and mostly english, Because I'm not that good in French.
I don't got any Hobbies, Thats why I can play so much to ofcourse. Most of my time I'm or online on PC and playing On the servers, Or sitting on a Bench doing nothing with my friends.
Sometimes I go out ofcourse, but not that much. Mostly Festivals and dancings.
Now I'm on school in my 6th year electricity, It's kinda hard because at the end of the year I need to make a GIP = A big project. Just started school from this monday --> And I'm bored already --'.
But Ok This was my presentation, Now lets go to my Motivation.

-- Motivation --

I'm playing on the servers, I see Old friends, members and admins.
But what I see too are the new players, Most of them are becoming a regular that play allot on the servers.
But ofcourse there are allot of new people that cheat, like to rulebreak, or even don't want to rulebreak but just do it without of knowledge,
I want to make sure that there are no cheaters/ rulesbreakers on the server. And ofcourse still want to help the players that rulebreak without there even knowing they are doing it.
I had the motivation to become a member again, because I realy want to put some afford in the servers, Make a change where I can.
To make the regulars and new players a fun server to play on.

-- What servers are you mostly playing on? --

I play bearly on the roadrage server, But do my best to play there at least half hour a day when there are enough people on it, or just to look there are no fights going on.
Same for speedrun.
I play on the surf server to, More then on the speedrun and roadrage together, But I like the surf server. Most of the time only people that don't want to make a fight or starting provoking. So fun to play on.
Ofcourse assault server, I play there the most of the times, looking for rulebreakers, hackers etc. Just want to make the server clean of them, for a funner gameplay for new players and the regulars.
I still play on the jailbreak server, but not that much anymore. 2 times a day or so, mostly on assault.
So to placce everything together I mostly play on assault and surf/ sometimes jailbreak. The other 2 checking for rulebreakers.

-- About counter-strike --

I started playing counter-strike 4 years ago when I was 13 years old. Mostly of my time I was on a server with my friend from Denmark, NilZzen.
He had a own server only awp_rooftops, But It was with the jumping blocks and stuff, So I started playing there, after a half year Playing there I quit cs for an half year, Installed cs again day before christmas, The server of my friend was gone, So I started looking for other servers, And found neondragon Jailbreak, Never played before, So on my first day I had Strike 1. I didn't even known untill my first apply. I shot some people in there cells --'. I know my first time member, I was a childish kid. And stupid enough to be that childish and ofcourse I didnt moderate good on my 14. So I got kicked for rulebreaking and childish behaviour, second time I just sucked at moderating the jailbreak server because I had problems IRL, I got angry to often and like I said, sucked at moderating the server. Now I'm trying again for my membership to make it all right, And because my friend helped me out on my anger problems. And the stuff at house and school are all gone. Thats why I wanted to fix it.

This was my apply. And thank you all for reading it !

Dark_ShadoW
Emziek

Re: Dark_ShadoW

Post by Emziek »

You're a nice guy overall, however your previous member behaviour is leaning me towards a negative view on you. I remember myself having a pissy evening cuz of your abusing that was caused by the facts that you were drunk. I'm unsure if you still will have this kind of behaviour as you recently became active again, however if you prove yourself to have left that behaviour behind you. I'd like to see you in the moderation team again.
These users thanked the author Emziek for the post:
Dark_Shad
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
SiX

Post by SiX »

I don't know how you was in the past, but nowdays you seem to be a nice guy in general who is active and commands.

lately I haven't been playing with you but still... I suppose it's a Blank / Yes.
good luck.

PS: Nice applicaiton there!
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
Dark_Shad
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

SiX wrote:I don't know how you was in the past, but nowdays you seem to be a nice guy in general who is active and commands.

lately I haven't been playing with you but still... I suppose it's a Blank / Yes.
good luck.

PS: Nice applicaiton there!
^ I also didn't know how you were in the past, but that doesn't matter since I only judge from what i've seen now.

Pro's
- Friendly
- Activity (?)
- Experienced in moderating
- Knows the rules in all of the servers
- Stand out of the crowd
- Maturity

Neutral
-

Con's
- Been kicked out of the team 2 times.
- You just came back ( I might be wrong, but I think you just returned after a long break )

With all that, i'll give you a blank but closly to a yes. You're an overall funny, friendly and mature guy. It might be too soon for you but I think you will catch it up. I don't know you really well, but this is what I experienced playing with you. So I can always edit my post If I see some improvements.

Anyway, Good luck with your application.

GoHan.
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
Dark_Shad
Spoiler!
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

You just got active again after a long period of absence. It's too soon.

@ SiX, commanding is a useless quality when you apply for the fun team.
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post (total 2):
Путинтебяобстрелит, Dark_Shad
.gif © Kwaakt
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I don't play so much on the Fun servers so my opinion will be judged from what I've seen from you in the JB server, so...

- Friendly
- Active
- Help people when they need help.
- Rule knowledge

--------------

- I noticed you the first time about 3 weeks ago, so maybe it's a tad to soon.

--------------

- Got kicked 2 times from the nD Team. lol

Well well, I don't have anything more to write, since I don't know you so well, and I don't see you so much(since I'm playing on the JB server.)

My Yes/No is useless so I'll leave you with a Good Luck!!
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
Dark_Shad
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

You´re a nice guy, but you´ve been kicked 2 times out of the team which pretty much speaks for itself.
So i don´t really think you got much to offer the team, sorry it´s a no.
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
Dark_Shad
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
SiX

Post by SiX »

@QS
Yes I know QS, but what I wanted to point out is how I've seen hima cting in Jailbreak.
I usually never play on fun servers so I pointed out how he acts in JB instead.
and I see him as a stable commander who doesn't lame and does his job.
(sorry if this was just some useless spam which could've been taken over pm)
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
Dark_Shad
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Omg the abuser is back!!!
Spoiler!
:trollface: , Yes ofcourse
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post (total 2):
Dark_Shad, Bokito
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

QuickSilver wrote:You just got active again after a long period of absence. It's too soon.[/size]
I am sorry dark but i have to agree with Qs on this one.
You just came back so i think if you stay active for some weeks more and keep on playing i think that you could be a good addition to the team.
Good luck anyways.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
Dark_Shad
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Dark_Shad

Post by Dark_Shad »

Thanks for the comments already.
I know it is a short time since I'm back.
But I'm not applying for nothing, I'm applying to help the community.
Because the most people think it's to soon, I asked for an extend on my apply.
So the people can see more what I do in the servers.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author Dark_Shad for the post:
Jumps7yl3r
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

This thread will stay open for long time, even months so I will just skip the too early part.

You've had some troubles in the past, including moderating, but I think you learned from your mistakes and therefore improved as better member back then.
I can't say much about the applicants nowdays, but based on your past as a regular and member, I can give you a yes and the vote
is not fully based on wether he was a member or not.
These users thanked the author Dangan for the post:
Dark_Shad
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

This application is just 2 days old, we'll extend it.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

You just came back and I have yet to see something that shows me you are anything better then a mediocre candidate

As for:
Dark_Shad wrote: Because the most people think it's to soon, I asked for an extend on my apply.
In a month there is a next admin meeting, then you will have played 2 months and in my point of view this is still a short period of time.

So for now its a no, sorry.

P.S. stop thanking every person that posts in your appliction topic, it takes away from your credibility.
Dark_Shad

Re: [Extended] Dark_ShadoW

Post by Dark_Shad »

Thank you Jellow.

Like I said before, I'm not applying for nothing. I know it was to early to apply, And asked myself for an extend.
I want to see some more comments on my apply, and want to let you see that I'm changed between the past and now.
Like I said earlier My friend helped me with my anger problems. Thats why I wasn't on the servers for 4-5 months.
I'm disappointed for what I did in the past, It was stupid to do. I learned of my mistakes, And want to make them right.
I want to help the community in every way there is, otherwise I would not make an apply again.
I just want a tirtd chance to prove myself to all of the admins/members and regulars that I can do this.

Thank you for reading again, And comment please, write down ur pro's and my negative things. So I can work on every negative thing I got.

Return to “Declined Applications”