nD Surf

FaTaL^

nD Surf

Post by FaTaL^ »

Surf admins?

Sup guys,i had a idea,we should have some surf admins,we have alot of campers and blockers on our surf server and i think we need a few admins,some people may think its a bad idea,i dont expect it to work but what do you guys think?

-ReD - Fatal

Bitch
AjanozeN

Re: nD Surf

Post by AjanozeN »

I can see it's a problem, but there're a plugin that does, when you camping for long time, that will come a "camp meter" and I think, it works fine.

With that block problem, it's a bigger problem, because if you adding admins who should kick the blockers is very difficult while you playing (surfing) - maybe make a plugin for it, if you touch each other you will get slap or something like that :)
These users thanked the author AjanozeN for the post:
FaTaL^
FaTaL^

Post by FaTaL^ »

The problem is however,you can camp until the meter gets to just about 60% then move,and go back there

And i havent heard of a plugin that makes the slapping thing happen... its a good idea though

Bitch
FaTaL^

Post by FaTaL^ »

and also im sure if the admins were admins they would be able to stop to slap or kick them,i can use my vip menu while im still surfing

Bitch
AjanozeN

Post by AjanozeN »

I just think, they should edit the camp meter plugin, then it goes faster and comes faster.

It doesn't need admin on a surf server, they just need to join sometimes.
FaTaL^

Post by FaTaL^ »

Fair enough but then we need to tell them to join if there is a huge problem

Speaking of which i made a ban request of someone on the surf bans,he is hated by alot of people on surf

Bitch
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

You're joking right? The meter goes really fast already, it is fine as it is now. The AWP's aren't there just for a show yknow.
These users thanked the author Ying and Yang for the post:
kami (GER]
AjanozeN

Post by AjanozeN »

I have played there once, but if it counts fast enough, then just do, so it comes faster :)
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Or you can add some members and ask for our help when situations like this occur in the server? You can find us here. Just add us and ask for help if/when needed.
AjanozeN

Post by AjanozeN »

Yeah exactly... :)
M.A

Post by M.A »

There are no rules against blocking or camping on the surf server.
The plugin reduces the camping to have a funnier gameplay tho'.
These users thanked the author M.A for the post:
kami (GER]
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

The plug-in is for when people camp too much. There's no rules or anything saying you can't camp, also we have members and admins. Admins doesn't usually take care of this stuff, so it's members you should call (look Liens link) and instead of double posting you can edit your post (look top right corner).

I agree it is a problem when people who camps just move a little bit and then go back to the spot, but the meter can't go faster, and if it did it would be too fast. When you know someone that is camping at a certain place, just focus on that place and kill them when they go there. We can't really do anything against campers since there's no rules against it but a plug-in that limit the time of camping. And your report is probably already being looked at by admins and they'll be making a decision soon, just wait a few days after reporting, it doesn't happen immidiately. If they person joins again you can call a member to come, basically anytime you see someone breaking the rules you can call a member. You can add me if you want to.

Return to “Trash”