Breaking bad

KoD

Breaking bad

Post by KoD »

Done watching the first 2 seasons last summer,

its so damn awesome.
Who else is watching it and what do you think about it?

Really worth watching!
These users thanked the author KoD for the post:
kami (GER]
Eat the rude
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Breaking bad

Post by Shadi »

Fixed your youtube thingie :mrgreen:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
KoD

Post by KoD »

Eat the rude
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

One of my favourite shows, I am already at the end of everything and wait every week for a new episode.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Cant wait to see this. I choose to first finish my Dexter seasons (1 till 6). Now that im done with that, im going to watch Breaking Bad. It is very very nice, so ive heard. Can you tell me some more about your own experiences/thoughts/views about this KoD? TA!
KoD

Post by KoD »

Lien~ wrote:Cant wait to see this. I choose to first finish my Dexter seasons (1 till 6). Now that im done with that, im going to watch Breaking Bad. It is very very nice, so ive heard. Can you tell me some more about your own experiences/thoughts/views about this KoD? TA!
What I like in series ( Also in movies, but way more in series ) is the way you can get dragged into it. We were watching it last summer ( Me and my GF ) and we were both sitting behind the laptop arguing if he did right and why someone was such a bitch/good person. You feel the shame of someone else and also the sensation etc.

One of the most beautifuel things made clear in the serie is the progress and the contrast; on one hand he is becoming a meth cook ( the rest I dont want to spoil ) and on the other hand its the very tragic and sad process of the cancer he has. So the contrast is really huge but so well made. They'll show all sides from people etc. etc.
Eat the rude
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

KoD wrote:
Lien~ wrote:Cant wait to see this. I choose to first finish my Dexter seasons (1 till 6). Now that im done with that, im going to watch Breaking Bad. It is very very nice, so ive heard. Can you tell me some more about your own experiences/thoughts/views about this KoD? TA!
What I like in series ( Also in movies, but way more in series ) is the way you can get dragged into it. We were watching it last summer ( Me and my GF ) and we were both sitting behind the laptop arguing if he did right and why someone was such a bitch/good person. You feel the shame of someone else and also the sensation etc.

One of the most beautifuel things made clear in the serie is the progress and the contrast; on one hand he is becoming a meth cook ( the rest I dont want to spoil ) and on the other hand its the very tragic and sad process of the cancer he has. So the contrast is really huge but so well made. They'll show all sides from people etc. etc.
I am so definately going to watch this. Thanks for sharing :D Ill post something more once i get hooked to it!!
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

There is so much eye for detail in this series.
Things you will never notice untill someone tells you.

That is one of the things I love about this series.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Watched season 1 and 2 a while ago, stopped watching it due to terrible acting and poor script writing. Don't know why everyone thinks it's so great. Same with the walking dead.
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Konijn wrote:Watched season 1 and 2 a while ago, stopped watching it due to terrible acting and poor script writing. Don't know why everyone thinks it's so great. Same with the walking dead.
Had to laugh at this.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Konijn wrote:Watched season 1 and 2 a while ago, stopped watching it due to terrible acting and poor script writing. Don't know why everyone thinks it's so great. Same with the walking dead.
Hmmm, what made it bad for you if I may ask?
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Just started watching the pilot, seems really interesting also I love Bryan Cranston, that guy is a comedy genius, so fucking funny!
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

iv only just discovered this series , its not on tv here in the uk so i have downloaded it , and WOW im hooked , have watched up till half way through season 3 in just over a week

great show
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

very awesome serie. a friend did show it to me. if you didnt watch it yet you have to !! its worht its time.
Image Image
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

i watched the whole lot series 1 to 5 in around 3 weeks , once i started watching i couldnt stop it just got better and better ,

one of my fave bits : (SPOLIER ALERT if you havent seen season 4)

Return to “Trash (Media)”