Requesting membership removal of Maki

Mr.Mackey

Requesting membership removal of Maki

Post by Mr.Mackey »

I had enough of this guy, who abuses and threatens everyone with his power as much as he can. He kicked me just because I typed in chat: his voice sounds gay (he thought I was saying it to him) and when I re-joined I asked him why the F he kicked me. His reaction was that I called him gay, now members shouldn't just kick players for calling them weak words like gay and they should warn them before they take actions, this dude loves to use the power to kick players he doesn't like and after I re-joined I called him an abuser and he kicked me again.

In the past he threatened me with bans because I didn't obey his fascist like commands and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only player he did this too. In JB he used his mic as T while not even 3 minutes before that he told another T player to NOT to use his mic. He is obviously not the member material nor does he know how to handle the powers he has been granted for the good of the community. I hope the admins will take my request in serious consideration.

EDIT PROOF:
Spoiler!

These users thanked the author Mr.Mackey for the post (total 2):
swarleyy, spaxor
Spiitzz

Re: Requesting membership removal of Maki

Post by Spiitzz »

I'd just like to point out that you both did wrong, Maki you shouldn't take action THAT fast and try to warn him instead, if he keeps going then kick him and neither should you use the mic to tell Shadi to shut up, Mackey you shouldn't had said " lmao gay voice " at all, I believe that Maki thought you were talking to him even tho you wasn't(?). Both of you just take it easy.
Maki

Post by Maki »

Spoiler!
Please don't forget to show all the proofs before you report someone, it can sometimes mislead the admins/members/regulars on what you're trying to show.

Okay, fine, the first kick was too fast, then the second one was totally justified because really, when someone comes like this and harass you after getting kicked, you don't feel like talking back with him.

Also, Someone (even if it wasn't me ) tries to command and then someone calls him "lmao gay voice " followed by a "heaheaheaueuahaeh". Also, you're once again showing your badwill lying about you not talking about me (And even if it wasn't about me, it's still not tolerated) because I was the only one talking in mic at that moment, from the point you wanna report someone, either you tell all the truth or you don't.

Then when you come back, you start calling me an abuser, threaten me, call me a fucker and so, do you honestly believe someone will just calmly accept what you're saying and just let you be ? I'm sorry, but that's not how it works here and you should know that.

Also, why are you calling me an abuser, a fascist and so without proof ? This is disrespectful and you're throwing that in for no reason ?

I doubt you will ever find proofs of me threatening players because I never did that and you're probably telling that just because you're hating on me.

Good night.

Edit : For your post below, what does this picture shows aside from me telling him that his post was useless & that answering to someone that lies on his whole thread is the most stupid thing he can ever do ?

PS : You did deserve to get a kick after all the time you're acting like that and never get anything, I might look like the bad boy but in the end, you do deserve to have some type of warning, and that was mine to you.
Last edited by Maki on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3: Maki | neondragon.net: lolz
Maki | neondragon.net: remove your post
Maki | neondragon.net: let him alone on his fake thread
Maki | neondragon.net: no point in answering when he calls me a faschist and so
Spoiler!
Asking regulars to remove their comments arent we? My reaction is completely valid, I raged thanks to you and no I wasn't laughing at you (I dont even give a flying f about you) I was laughing at sp!tz imitation of a pig that he did on the mic. It's funny how you call 'reporting you on the website' threatening since the one that gives the threats away for free is you. Oh and the time between me saying gay and the kick was lesser than 3 seconds and after the second one it was around 5 seconds so your argument of not acting fast is invalid. Your whole damn post is full of lies :S
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I think you were too fast, Maki.

You deliberately changed your voice for fun while we were laughing at it, so your fast actions towards Mackey were a tad too reckless.

Now I'm not trying to justify what Mackey said after but I would probably have said the same as him but with nicer words, imo pack your bag and apologise. Pride is the easiest thing to exploit, just admit that you were too fast already and let the case go.

@Mack, I understand you were mad, but I also understand Maki gets pissed about every time he talks people make fun of him. I know he shouldn't let his personal feelings in every time but I'd also feel like people were only trying to get under my skin for saying that. So tell him to stop in a more level-headed way. And to be honest ... you directed your comment directly @ Maki coz in reality there was not another voice talking at that moment and it was the same second he started speaking.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Shadi wrote:I think you were too fast, Maki.

You deliberately changed your voice for fun while we were laughing at it, so your fast actions towards Mackey were a tad too reckless.

Now I'm not trying to justify what Mackey said after but I would probably have said the same as him but with nicer words, imo pack your bag and apologise. Pride is the easiest thing to exploit, just admit that you were too fast already and let the case go.

@Mack, I understand you were mad, but I also understand Maki gets pissed about every time he talks people make fun of him. I know he shouldn't let his personal feelings in every time but I'd also feel like people were only trying to get under my skin for saying that. So tell him to stop in a more level-headed way. And to be honest ... you directed your comment directly @ Maki coz in reality there was not another voice talking at that moment and it was the same second he started speaking.
I...I actually wrote it to you :megusta: anyhow, I let the admins judge over this
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

"I called someone gay and got kicked"....

I mean yes maki might have overreacted a bit, but maybe you shouldn't call people gay for a laugh?

And a missplaced kick is hardly a reason to remove someones powers.

And tbh im not really sure what your whole mic using theory has to do with facism?
Spato

Post by Spato »

The only thing I see is a case of a member that might have used his powers a bit too early. Though the kick wasn't so unjustified either. Maki even admitted in his post that it might have been too early to kick so there's not much more to do here really unless you come with some valid proof instead of just throwing accusations out in the air.

I will let this thread be open for a little while if you decide to come with something real. Or others might have something to say about this aswell.
AIK <3
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

This is not the first time he did something like this, he threatens others with bans if things dont go the way he likes. Ask the common player in the servers really..
These users thanked the author Mr.Mackey for the post (total 2):
swarleyy, spaxor
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

I'm not taking any sides or whatsoever but I'm just waiting for uhu's post cos I'm more than sure that he has something to say about this.

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Mr.Mackey wrote:This is not the first time he did something like this, he threatens others with bans if things dont go the way he likes. Ask the common player in the servers really..
I have never seen evidence of this. I was also there when this incident occurred and it seemed quite clear to me that your "lmao gay voice" comment was directed towards maki. I agree a warning should have been given prior to a kick but I don't see this as a case of abuse whatsoever.
Ying and Yang

Post by Ying and Yang »

I wouldn't mind seeing his membership going away, especially after yesterday... or was it 2 days ago, don't remember but basically we were at the surf server and there were 2 guys spamming racist words and shit like gas the jews, he told them to behave for like 5 minutes but wasn't arsed to actually ban them. Then after a few minutes of them spamming that he finally banned one of them, but the other guy is still playing on the servers...
These users thanked the author Ying and Yang for the post (total 4):
emilitoo, swarleyy, Mr.Mackey, spaxor
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

I've seen no problems with Makis' moderation on the server, being a bit hard handed is a problem for most new members but once you get used to it you learn to relax and give a lot more warnings, i can understand why he reacted that way especially if the comment was aimed towards him.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

indstead of taking away a moderators position, there is always the ability to have a talk with this person. what he can improve, what he should do better or faster, what he has to re-read in rules or anything.

lets look at it like he has a job and does one simple fault, maybe its not even ment to be and its more an accident. maybe he read something wrong or couldnt translate it. or he didnt take it too serious and wanted to grant someone a new chance. the boss wont kick him out for one incidence of acting wrong. but he would tell him what he did wrong and that he has to improve this or he has to live with consequences.

i didnt notice that maki made any mistakes with his powers yet. but if he did, then tell him in a nice way what would have been the correct action.
Image Image
Maki

Post by Maki »

Ying and Yang wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing his membership going away, especially after yesterday... or was it 2 days ago, don't remember but basically we were at the surf server and there were 2 guys spamming racist words and shit like gas the jews, he told them to behave for like 5 minutes but wasn't arsed to actually ban them. Then after a few minutes of them spamming that he finally banned one of them, but the other guy is still playing on the servers...
They both got banned for 250 hours and 300 hours, I banned one but I needed proofs. The second one didn't come back after the kick.
kami (GER] wrote: lets look at it like he has a job and does one simple fault, maybe its not even ment to be and its more an accident.
Well, ain't really my first mistake but reporting me and lying on what he's saying most time, that's not the way to go

@ people like Swarley & Zone thanking, instead of just hating on me, please explain your opinion ? Or is it easier to just thank a post ?

Return to “Trash”