Admin meeting outcome 07/05/12 *NEW ADMIN*

East Clubber

Admin meeting outcome 07/05/12 *NEW ADMIN*

Post by East Clubber »

Dear community,

Today we had a recruitment meeting with the following outcome.

Promoted
  • Spato has been made admin. He will mainly be having jailbreak related tasks within the community. A big congratulations, well deserved.

Recruited
  • Konijn for nD* Jail
  • WOAH for nD* Fun
Kicked
  • nD* Jail l SultaN due to inactivity
Trials
  • nD* Jail l Castin'Crowns -> Trialperiod over
  • nD* Jail l Dangan -> Trialperiod over
  • nD* Fun | Kami -> Trialperiod over
  • nD* Zombie l Makiavel -> Trialperiod Extended

Permban Tool (nD**)
  • nD** Fun l M14R
kami (GER]

Re: Admin meeting outcome 07/05/12 *NEW ADMIN*

Post by kami (GER] »

gratz and gj or whatever to say ;P
Image Image
xelef

Post by xelef »

im going to state my direct opinion here as i feel it needed..

HAve you guys lost your minds??

GIving permban tool to the member who directly abuses hes fucking powers on the server and the report that was posted that i spent over 4 hours handling NOTHING been done towards this and you grant him permban tool? thats just ridiculous....

And for the spato a promotion seriosly?! im not alone on this part when i say WHAT? no offense here spato directly to you but ive personally never seen you do anything to help improve the server as an admin, there are other members who work hard and get shit in reward exept to see members who abuse there powers get promoted.. wupti doo for nD?

*EDIT*

Lots of shrooms in circulation these days?
Last edited by xelef on Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author xelef for the post:
eDi =)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I don't want to sound like a party pooper, I honestly have nothing against Spato but I believe there were better candidates.. Spato is great and calm but some people have done more effort. I don't doubt it was a positive move, but I think some people would do more or have done more to show they need that green name..

About that permban tool to that guy I have nothing against him in general cept for that 1 time he was douchish to me, but he reports and bans cheaters so I guess it's cool yeah?

and seriously ... WHY IS KONIJJN MEMER?!?!?! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x (ok leave this one as a joke)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
apapaoemama

Post by apapaoemama »

:shock:

Did not really see this all coming but oh well
Sps

Post by Sps »

As always there's parts where I agree aswell as parts where I disagree, I guess i'll just congratulate everyone! :)
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

xelef wrote:im going to state my direct opinion here as i feel it needed..

GIving permban tool to the member who directly abuses hes fucking powers on the server and the report that was posted that i spent over 4 hours handling NOTHING been done towards this and you grant him permban tool? thats just ridiculous....

And for the spato a promotion seriosly?! im not alone on this part when i say WHAT? no offense here spato directly to you but ive personally never seen you do anything to help improve the server as an admin, there are other members who work hard and get shit in reward exept to see members who abuse there powers get promoted.. wupti doo for nD?
And I'm going to state my direct opinion as well:

1) Mind your tone.

2) I handled that situation and contrarely to you thinking he abused his mapvote, he had in fact valid reasons to make the votes as he believed the map played at the time was bugged. And the regular that so insistently nagged him to stop the vote and harassed him with allegations such as "abuser", totally deserved the kick that ended the demo. M14R received a tool that is ment to make his work easier and there is no problem with him having it.

3) Spato's promotion was carefully thought out and the fact that he did "...anything to help improve the servers..." is a complete fallacy and shows you don't have access to all the information we have and/or didn't consider all the facts before typing that nonsense. Spato deserved his position and he is the man for the job despite what you might think/want.

4) Doing hard work is not the only factor considered for someone to become admin and if you think it is then you are redundantly wrong.
These users thanked the author uhu for the post:
Mati
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Sps wrote:As always there's parts where I agree aswell as parts where I disagree, I guess i'll just congratulate everyone! :)
and there you go^, Congrats to Spato, Konijn and WOAH. Well done to who passed their trial and to M14R for getting his permban tool.
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post:
kami (GER]

xelef

Post by xelef »

uhu wrote:
xelef wrote:im going to state my direct opinion here as i feel it needed..

And I'm going to state my direct opinion as well:

1) Mind your tone.

2) I handled that situation and contrarely to you thinking he abused his mapvote, he had in fact valid reasons to make the votes as he believed the map played at the time was bugged. And the regular that so insistently nagged him to stop the vote and harassed him with allegations such as "abuser", totally deserved the kick that ended the demo. M14R received a tool that is ment to make his work easier and there is no problem with him having it.

3) Spato's promotion was carefully thought out and the fact that he did "...anything to help improve the servers..." is a complete fallacy and shows you don't have access to all the information we have and/or didn't consider all the facts before typing that nonsense. Spato deserved his position and he is the man for the job despite what you might think/want.

4) Doing hard work is not the only factor considered for someone to become admin and if you think it is then you are redundantly wrong.

As you might be aware i played that particular map alot of times and the "Bugs" are its against hes odds of winning, and non the less kicking one for simply being called an abuser is non valid reasons, that would be the same as being kicked for being called a noob... and 4 map votes to 1 certain map where the fifth was accepted is not abuse?! seriosly..

And as for the part about me "mind my tone" Im using english not using profanity in this word part here the only word i used is "fucking" to empower the sentence as its valid point.

And hard work is required to become an admin since simply being a member requires work on dealing with rule breakers and general server relationship.
So simply saying that i dont have acces to all the information you have is right your admin and have another forum acces that i dont have since i left the team for EVEN more valid reasons now.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

uhu wrote:
Will you please re-read that. In an argument there should be evidence sources etc. I agree to a certain point but as aforementioned there could be other conclusion that were decent as well, I don't believe you chose what the majority chose.. now I don't wanna make a fuss about it nor do I really want him demoted.. I just want you to think twice in the future..

Spato, you know I love you don't get me wrong bro :mrgreen:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

well, i really thought they will choose laprot to become part of the admin team. but spato aint a wrong choice either.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post (total 2):
Starzy, eDi =)
Image Image
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

And let me remind you that this is not a discussion thread but yes a information thread which shows the new members of the team and also a new admin, so may yall stop spamming and take it somewhere else?

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Starzy wrote:And let me remind you that this is not a discussion thread but yes a information thread which shows the new members of the team and also a new admin, so may yall stop spamming and take it somewhere else?
If it's taken in private I can assure you it's more ignored than ever, and making a new thread about it is quite bitchy.. sorry to defy the rules of this forum but there's no other way for us to express and others to show that they might or might not agree.

- Benjamin Franklin
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Starzy wrote:And let me remind you that this is not a discussion thread but yes a information thread which shows the new members of the team and also a new admin, so may yall stop spamming and take it somewhere else?
So the point you're trying to make is that we, who disagree with what the admins have done should roam around other parts of the forums instead of just keeping it in the same thread?
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Congratulations all :) and good work. But yea there are better choices than spato but he is still good :).

Return to “Old News”