[Declined] Bixplus

All declined Applications are stored here.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Bixplus

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Nickname +Steam ID
Name Bixplusdggdgdgd and Steam ID STEAM_0:1:21930908

Age and sex
I"m a 13 yers old male'

Experience Level
I have no experience in admin work, I was member on a server for a short period, but that got shut down after one month.

Average amount of time on our servers per day
2-6 hours

When did I start to play on the Nd servers
I become activ when I got unbanned

Microphone
Yes i do have a microphone, and I enjoy using it to command

About myself
Well I"m a 13 yers old kid and I"m lviving in Norway and love playing CS and bf3 and other games I have 2 dogs them both are cockerspaniell I"m going in 7th grade in school I like be with friends and more stuff we can do mutch funny things toogether I really like playing football.I"m living in a small town in Norway we cant do a freaking shit almost

Why would I like to become and member of the ND Jail community
I want to be a member to improve the server. I try to do this now by helping people with small problems and trying to command fun games. If i get member then I would be able to do more to keep the server clean of rulesbreakers and cheaters. Right now we have a lot of members/admins, but they arent online always so i want to help.
Last edited by Путинтебяобстрелит on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Jellow

Re: Bixplus

Post by Jellow »

Hey Bixsit, I've known you where going to do this, so I've had a while to think about my reply.

When I think about you a lot of moments come to mind, some good, some not as good :P, so lets look at some pro's/con's:

Pro:
- You have been around this server for quite a long time.
- You have a microphone and you know how to command.
- You decided to wait untill you tought u are mature enough to post this appliction, even if some might agree u to young this shows you think about what you do.
- I know you really want this, and when given a chance you will not take it lightly nor will you spoil it for stupid reasons.
- You are known by the community.

Neutral:

- Your english in the microphone is perfectly understandable, but when writing it could use some work
- I am unsure how a full server will react to you when you try to stand up if they don't agree, but only time can tell this
- Application is a bit short, all needed info is there tough

Con:
- You can rage sometimes, when you get misunderstood or trolled.
- Your age is something to be taken into consideration, you are quite young.

Like I said I have been thinking about this for a long time. We have talked in friends a lot, I feel like have some kind of knowledge as to what goes on in your life.
I think that if we would give you membership, this would imrpove you as a person, it would mature you and you will take your job serious.

So I would like to see the admins atleast give you a chance so I'm giving you a yes.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
xelef

Post by xelef »

Well, im surprised you even attempted to make an application though but im still going to list .
Pros:
Active - Well you have been around for awhile
Mic - yes you have a mic and you try to command, but you also want to enforce your own commands making it annoying to listen to you doing the same days over and over again, you lack variation in your commanding, I've seen people type in the Ts teamchat what you where going to say even before you said anything when you simply announced Cage day

Neutrals:
The Enforcing your own commands over others because you think your the better commander, isn't always the right way to go.
Reports - (???) looking at some of your reports made me wonder what actions you would take in-game also with people you have a personal dislike towards, and here i'm talking about the beef between 25142 - Sp!!tzz and you, that type of behavior is NOT what a moderator should have.

Cons:
Anger issues -Ive personally experienced you rage quite a lot.
Standing out of the crowd -You don't have any respect from the nD player base at all, so when you try to say something most of them simply ignores you because you have mainly displayed the annoying immature kiddo type, while most knows who you are its not in a good way they know it.
Immature - while Ive only seen you behave immature and shouting and gone raging when you don't seem to get your way, leading me to think your waay to immature to handle powers in any way.
Age - your only 13, so its only appropriate your behaving like a 13 year old.
English skills - I don't agree that your english is understandable when your speaking on the mic since you lack some basic skills in english, not hard to fix if your willing to give it a shot and learn trough forums or asking people for help, besides members need to be understandable in english both in mic and forums.
Behavior - your general behavior both on forums and in-game has not improved, your showing attempts to "troll" others yet you fail and end up raging on the ones who pointed out that you failed even at trolling.

( As i said Jellow, i was being Nice in the reply to hes application )

Conclusion:
you might have guessed it : NO
These users thanked the author xelef for the post (total 2):
QuickSilver, mange2
Путинтебяобстрелит

Thanks xelef and jellow
Russia will rape ya.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Hello Bixsit.

Let's just get it on with the pros and cons aight?

Pros

- You've been here for a long time
- You have waited until applying for quite long now
- You are known by nearly every person in the community
- Your intentions are to improve the community
- Forum and ingame active
- Reports

- Neutrals

- Yes you are known by every guy in the community, but is this positive or negative with your personal feedback? I will put it easily for you, it's bad.

- As Jellow said, good English in mic (more or less) but your typing has a lot of flaws. Unfortunately for you, you need to be able to communicate properly in order to be a decent member.

- I don't care about applications but you could work more on it.. (since I don't care it's a neutral)

Cons

- You can rage easily
- I doubt you can handle even a half-full server
- I don't think you'd be able to judge between friends and foes when the server becomes heated.
- I don't think you are able to go in and stop a fight between people, because you are a tad too young to even judge and here comes the age problem (No offence...)
- You are quite immature very often when things don't go your way, (insults, micspam w/e)
- Many people look down on you or have a beef with you (you having member will not dim that)

Conclusion:

Sorry buddy, but no.

I think you care a lot about the community, its improvements and the people around you, but honestly I think you are better off as a regular.
I don't think you are capable of solving problems or contributing to them in many ways that more life-experienced people are. You have beef with a lot of people and a lot of people already look down on you, if people look down on members they will be able to outsmart them mentally to an extent I don't want to see you go through. Because I am not sure if you can handle all of it Bixsit. Being a member is not just being a member, responsibility follows and I am not sure if you can follow it.

I wish you goodluck further ^^
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 5):
QuickSilver, minna, B.K, Xaturi, Dangan
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
<3Donny<3

Post by <3Donny<3 »

Shadi wrote:Hello Bixsit.

Let's just get it on with the pros and cons aight?

Pros

- You've been here for a long time
- You have waited until applying for quite long now
- You are known by nearly every person in the community
- Your intentions are to improve the community
- Forum and ingame active
- Reports

- Neutrals

- Yes you are known by every guy in the community, but is this positive or negative with your personal feedback? I will put it easily for you, it's bad.

- As Jellow said, good English in mic (more or less) but your typing has a lot of flaws. Unfortunately for you, you need to be able to communicate properly in order to be a decent member.

- I don't care about applications but you could work more on it.. (since I don't care it's a neutral)

Cons

- You can rage easily
- I doubt you can handle even a half-full server
- I don't think you'd be able to judge between friends and foes when the server becomes heated.
- I don't think you are able to go in and stop a fight between people, because you are a tad too young to even judge and here comes the age problem (No offence...)
- You are quite immature very often when things don't go your way, (insults, micspam w/e)
- Many people look down on you or have a beef with you (you having member will not dim that)

Conclusion:

Sorry buddy, but no.

I think you care a lot about the community, its improvements and the people around you, but honestly I think you are better off as a regular.
I don't think you are capable of solving problems or contributing to them in many ways that more life-experienced people are. You have beef with a lot of people and a lot of people already look down on you, if people look down on members they will be able to outsmart them mentally to an extent I don't want to see you go through. Because I am not sure if you can handle all of it Bixsit. Being a member is not just being a member, responsibility follows and I am not sure if you can follow it.

I wish you goodluck further ^^
I agree with Shadi have said. Good luck with your application Bixit !
iSuck

Post by iSuck »

Okay Bixsit.I know you pretty well (so does the admins), but I wanna say this.

You are a guy that tries your best all the time, and follow the majoity. You are very active, and your english is at a OK level. You're not supergood in writing, nor talking, but it's understandable in mic. You should try to pay attention to school, to fix the typing :D
You have been declined before, but keep playing.
The problem is bixsit, you do rage a lot. You act kinda weird, u can rage on steam one day, ask questions on how 2 do stuff in a nice way next day.
Also, you are permbanned from mTc jb, because you didn't respect ppl (still after several bans/warning). You manage to keep your temper in game in nD servers more than mTc I think.

I think you actually should grow up more (not saying it in a bad way, bixsit). You should just look past the trolling that still occures, and be yourself. Don't bother to listen to what everyone say, bixsit. If you play a tough guy too much, you will end up in a bad way. If you are yourself, it will go good.
You are still very young, and you will understand much more when you are older.
My tips are: Keep playing (without it destroying social life IRL, cause IRL is the most important), try to see yourself from the "outside", like see "hmmm, what can I improve about my self to be a better player?" and try to fix the things you might come up with.
Every person should do this with him/herself every once in a while.

I hope you understand I only want this for your best Bixsit. You are still young, and got much time left.
You are a very caring person for this community (as shadi said), which is great. You report much, and ask members to help you when ppl are raging. The problem is also as shadi said, that u are immature when things doesnt go the way you want it.

I don't bother to write a yes or a no bix, and I'm sure the admins understand my opinion about this.

Good luck bixsit, both in life further and this application.
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

For me it's a combination of Shadi's and Xelef's post, but I wanted to write something for myself here, in stead of just thanking them for their posts. I on't list any pro's and cons, but I want to urge the admins to consider the posts of Shadi and Xelef well, because they bring up very valid points at their cons, which I couldn't have said any better myself.

@Bix, sorry, but you're just not up for the task. Listen to the the advices gives to you in this thread, because so far I've only seen good advice. Try to improve yourself, get way more life experience and develop your own values and goals.
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post:
Xaturi
.gif © Kwaakt
Путинтебяобстрелит

Okey thanks I wil try too fix the cons!
Russia will rape ya.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Pro's
Active
Rule knowledge
Mic + Commanding
Forum Activity
Reports (also a con)
Standing out of the crowd
You're most of the times a nice guy. (also con)

Neutral
Mature (You can be mature when it's needed)
Helpful (seen you helping out some peoples sometimes, inclusive me.)
English (Pro or Neutral)

Con's
Some lame reports (like me)
Strike 2
Application

Conclusion
I was used to like playing with you, but then it happend something.
Your age is very low and your application is bad.
You've been permanent banned before and you're permanent banned in mTc due to immaturity.
Sometimes you report when it isn't needed.
I wonder how you would make different cases out.
but if you would take a look at my pro's, they wins the con's..
so I will vote a Blank
when you've fixed the con's and eventually the Neutral it will be a clear yes.
Last edited by SiX on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 25142 »

Bixsit, you have a very poor attitude to anyone who is younger than you or around the same age. You always refer to them as "kids" and tend to be rude to them and patronise them. I feel like if you was to become member, you would be extremely harsh on the people you feel are "unpopular" or "kids" which as a result will cause a whole heap of confusion and arguements.

Also, I don't think you're capable of handling situations, especially whiners & people who are being harassive. I have seen you ingame, it's very provokative to say to someone "behave" when in reality they havn't said much or have just got annoyed because they wasn't able to kill a CT. This leads me to believe that as a member you will either be too quick to kick, or to scared to kick meaning you will be useless.

I feel like if you was to become an nD member, it will most definatly mature you and make you a much better person. Personally, I would give Bixsit a trial as being a member just for the benfit of him maturing and becoming more intellectual as I strongly believe that this will actually happen if you was to give him a trial. I know Bixsit would try his hardest to be on par with other members and thus bettering him.

I am going to say Yes because I think nD would make Bixsit a better person and I know he will try his hardest to be a good member.

I don't have anything to add atm, will add more soon though.
These users thanked the author 25142 for the post:
emilitoo
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

@Donny theres "Thank you" button you know.
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Negatives: Attidude, Childish behaviour allot, annoying, provoking aka (fail)trolling and allot more...
Pro's: Active, commands

Anothing thing I want to add is when I deleted you from my friendslist you started saying LOL? like everyone likes you and supposes to have you in his/her fl. After I explained you you started spamming me.
A clear No from me
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

I have to say that you have become a good regular bixsit. In the beginning you were really annoying, but even that you got trolled over and over again didnt make you give up to get a position in this community. You are still very young and can show that you arent that mature, but really.. how are you supposed to show maturity if you are still a kid. Its not ment to be offensive or negativ, I just mean you are young and other kids your age are even worse to play with. I like to play with you on the fun servers and i like you commanding on jailbreak, you have become a better commander than i am :P

for sure you arent up to the job as a member. thats just too early. help moderating the servers as a regular for another spell and we will see how much you have learned and if you are more capable to become a member with powers. :)
Last edited by kami (GER] on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Spiitzz
Image Image
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Hello Bixsit

Pros:

- You are well known in this community
- You are active
- Friendly
- And ive seen you become alot more friendly than before
- Got a mic and can command well
- Reports and forum activity
- you waited a while to make your apply

Cons:

- A little to young
- can be cocky sometimes
- little immature ?

But anyways im not sure what my vote is so i give you a BLANK for the moment but good luck!
- dont think you can handle a full server.

Return to “Declined Applications”