[Declined] Punchline's Application [nD*Fun]

All declined Applications are stored here.
Punchline

Punchline's Application [nD*Fun]

Post by Punchline »

Hi people, this is my application for the nD*Fun team.

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14880302

- NickName : Punchline

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I had my own Deathrun server and a Public server, so i got alot of experience (Most ppl know me from my server's ;)) I know alot about the "Amx".

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I started playing on the Jailbreak server of nD, after a amout of time i was invited to join the nD*War team, so i did. But the war team "died" later. I play mostly in the middag/night and a time of 2/4 hours. And at the weekend's i play more till morning late :)

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: 2 years ago i begon playing on the nD Server's. And still im playing on the Jail server and the other server's of nD.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers: Well im Hakan, 25 years old from The Netherlands. In my daily life im working as an Security Officer. Check my pic at the Picture Thread :). My hobbies are gaming, bodybuilding and music.

Greetings,
Punchline :trollface:
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
mango2

Re: Punchline's Application [nD*Fun]

Post by mango2 »

hello Punch.

Pro's:
- Old player

Con's:
- Very short detailed application
- Sometimes you get abit too mad

Conclusion:
Blank. I'm not sure yet, as I don't see you that often just sometimes, other than that I wish you good luck.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Punchline

Post by Punchline »

SiX

Post by SiX »

I don't really know you to good but I'm going to try to give you pro's and con's.

Pro's:
Active (at least on jailbreak)
Old player
had powers on other server

Neutral:
English
Rule knowledge ( ? )
Haven't seen you helping out ( ? )

Con's:
Reports
Forum Activity
Application
Attitude

Conclusion:
most of the con's ain't that hrutfully to you to get member and neutral is medium and your pro's are good but due to your attitude I will vote no.
Last edited by SiX on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Punchline

Post by Punchline »

Thnx Six, but what is wrong with my Attitude? :idea:
<3Donny<3

Post by <3Donny<3 »

Sup Punchline
You are a calm and friendly guy, and a old player. I think you are ready for this. So my vote will be a Yes Good luck mate :P
xelef

Post by xelef »

Pros:
Age - even though age does not determine how mature you are.
Active (?) - ive not seen much of you other than on the JB server, makes me think if your also active on the "fun" servers?

Neutral:
Rule knowledge (?) - ive not seen you try to enforce or inform people regarding the rule they break, so are you aware of the rules yourself properly?
Moderation - Having experience in AMX does not really improve on moderating skills, since from what ive experienced you seem to lack ( reason as above ) and as Moderators we are not using AMX commands we have a Menu or Quick chat commands, so having AMX experience doesnt really say a Pro in my eyes at this moment.

Cons:
Reports (?) - Ive not seen many reports from you, even though it can also be a good sign meaning your not reporting every minor incident but do you even attempt to catch cheaters as the fun team main objective is about?
Motivation - Your application offers very little motivation and is in really poor details to why you want to join and who you are as a person is not simply stated by your hobbies or work
Does not stand out of the crowd - when im on the JB server i usually only notice you when your shouting in your rather poor quality mic and thats not a good sign in my opinion ( not the mic quality but the shouting to enforce commands on JB ) leads me to think you have a slight problem keeping your head cool and not be provoked by the ignorant players.

Conclussion:

My basic answer is a no at this moment, but i will edit this if i see improvement ( not just acting kiss ass but genuine improvement )
These users thanked the author xelef for the post:
farfar
Coby

Post by Coby »

Pros :
-active
-played a long time
neutral :
-rule knowledge (jail)

cons:
-attitude
-short application
-never seen u help out, just whine

conclusion : its a NO from me, u have a bad attitude in game imo. U harras people, freekill etc. this is not member material.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Bokito

Post by Bokito »

Pros
Friendly(sometime)
Active
Regular player
Cons
Application too short
Reports

Conclusion
My vote will be a blank at the moment
Goodluck with yourr application
Spato

Post by Spato »

Pros
- Experienced
- Has been in nD for some time knows the community well
- Quite good english

Cons
- Has been very harassive before
- Shares account with little brother?
- Dont see you helping out so much
- Bad attitude
- On a strike 2

Sorry but it's a no from me. Don't see you fit as a member for the reasons mentioned above.

Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author Spato for the post (total 2):
mange2, Black Leader
AIK <3
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

i havent noticed you playing on the fun servers. seems like it is too early to apply for it.
Image Image
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

I'm sure Puchline can be a good member,
Just be a bit more active :)

I'll vote YES

Gl
Punchline

Post by Punchline »

Thanks for all the comments :geek:
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Even though I've seen you around, I don't get the impression that you playthat much. Nor have I seen you show real dedication or helping out on the server(s).
As for your application, it's very short and offers no information about your motivation to join the Fun team.

It's hard to explain why, but I don't think they should take you. No offense, but nD should take the best of the best and in my opinion you're not one of them.
These users thanked the author QuickSilver for the post (total 2):
xelef, Black Leader
.gif © Kwaakt
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Spoiler!
xelef wrote:Pros:
Age - even though age does not determine how mature you are.
Active (?) - ive not seen much of you other than on the JB server, makes me think if your also active on the "fun" servers?

Neutral:
Rule knowledge (?) - ive not seen you try to enforce or inform people regarding the rule they break, so are you aware of the rules yourself properly?
Moderation - Having experience in AMX does not really improve on moderating skills, since from what ive experienced you seem to lack ( reason as above ) and as Moderators we are not using AMX commands we have a Menu or Quick chat commands, so having AMX experience doesnt really say a Pro in my eyes at this moment.

Cons:
Reports (?) - Ive not seen many reports from you, even though it can also be a good sign meaning your not reporting every minor incident but do you even attempt to catch cheaters as the fun team main objective is about?
Motivation - Your application offers very little motivation and is in really poor details to why you want to join and who you are as a person is not simply stated by your hobbies or work
Does not stand out of the crowd - when im on the JB server i usually only notice you when your shouting in your rather poor quality mic and thats not a good sign in my opinion ( not the mic quality but the shouting to enforce commands on JB ) leads me to think you have a slight problem keeping your head cool and not be provoked by the ignorant players.

Conclussion:

My basic answer is a no at this moment, but i will edit this if i see improvement ( not just acting kiss ass but genuine improvement )
I agree with Xelef, and i also somehow agree with Quicksilver..
Spoiler!
QuickSilver wrote:Even though I've seen you around, I don't get the impression that you playthat much. Nor have I seen you show real dedication or helping out on the server(s).
As for your application, it's very short and offers no information about your motivation to join the Fun team.

It's hard to explain why, but I don't think they should take you. No offense, but nD should take the best of the best and in my opinion you're not one of them.
Ive known you for a long time, and i know you are doing your best..
But i simply think you play to less and its to soon for an application..

Ive also seen some harsh harassing and capstyping going on,
which i certainly do not approve!!

If you can remain calm, and if you can promise me that you will put more effort into this..
And if i can indeed see the effort and the changes..
Then i might swap my no for a yes..

Good Luck!!

Return to “Declined Applications”