Anything to improve?

Image | IP: sg.neonDragon.net:27017 | Surf-Gungame Stats
Laprot the Freekiller

Re: Anything to improve?

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Liinosh you noob, i told you that pukata are saving your current scores. WHICH means that those points you ear with your (nonesteam bug) will get placed into your steamid once it has been reseted.

About the bug itself, well it´s something we are not able to fix atm (?)
But the bug goes (1day - 2weeks) from the day it started.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Restarted server, so your valve_ id should be gone now :)
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Strip the players for weapons when it's a new round or incrase the spawn protection with 2 seconds, since you can't get too the first boost before you get killed if they are standing in spawn with AWP. And is it possible to fix that if you reconnect you won't have spawn protection? Cause if you reconnect and one enemy is in the opposite spawn it's really annoying that the one that reconnected got a huuuge advantage (the spawn protection)
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

I agree with increaseing spawn protection time little bit.
Some players can't get to safe spot with the 5 seconds. It would also prevent spawnkilling with awp.
I don't like the plugin "strip weapons off" at the beginning of round. nD doesn't have that many skilled players so
they're having hard times even to get the first gun.
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Well said Dangan. Don't take the guns off just make spawnprotection to 10 seconds.

Post by Spiitzz »

Ediih wrote:Well said Dangan. Don't take the guns off just make spawnprotection to 10 seconds.
10 is to much ;) 6-8 should be enough :)
These users thanked the author Spiitzz for the post:
Waschera
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Laprot wrote:@kami +11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

It´s not the server or something mod or blalbnlablabl. It´s simply lack of the good players, It´s the same with Dust2. Aslong no1 of the awesome players play there (no1 will play there).

nuff said.
So, just send sp!!tz to play ? ;)
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
B.K

Post by B.K »

Well I think that surfski2 gets a bit boring after playing it for a few years..
I dont know if you've thought about adding other maps so it wont be an only ski2 server, because its simply getting too boring for some people. There are maps like, Surf_green and surf_water_run-rmk that are very awesome, and there isnt many servers playing those maps.
I think that to solve the problem and drag more people to the surf would be if you changed the mapcycle, so it isnt just surf_ski2, but thats just my opinion..

Maybe reduce the round time, so rounds wont be that long and if people die due to spawnkillers, they wont leave because they only have to wait a short amount of time.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

B.K wrote:Well I think that surfski2 gets a bit boring after playing it for a few years..
I dont know if you've thought about adding other maps so it wont be an only ski2 server, because its simply getting too boring for some people. There are maps like, Surf_green and surf_water_run-rmk that are very awesome, and there isnt many servers playing those maps.
I think that to solve the problem and drag more people to the surf would be if you changed the mapcycle, so it isnt just surf_ski2, but thats just my opinion..

Maybe reduce the round time, so rounds wont be that long and if people die due to spawnkillers, they wont leave because they only have to wait a short amount of time.
From what I've seen and heard from experienced surfers , is that the servers with ONLY ski2 is more popular then the servers with surf_green etc, cause those maps isn't that good. ski2 is like the main surf map, that's why the others aren't used that much so I think that the server would get less people by adding other maps too the mapcycle.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

After alot of help from laprot, we added add music at roundend. Enjoy!
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Pukata wrote:After alot of help from laprot, we added add music at roundend. Enjoy!
Sounds nice! :)
Sps

Post by Sps »

Add ghost plugin just like it's on jb, because it's so boring if you do in the start :)
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

Sps wrote:Add ghost plugin just like it's on jb, because it's so boring if you do in the start :)
We have tried it, but it bugged for some reason :/
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

the problem with the music is that everything else is silent then. u cant hear the mapsounds or ur gunshot :/ thats so weird, perhaps u can set it anyhow so we can still hear the normal sound while the music is playing + it could be a bit louder and longer :<
Image Image
Liiinosh

Post by Liiinosh »

I havent played for like 3-4 days and i went in 5 mins ago, and alot of random people that usually has around 2,5k surfstat points, is now at 6k, prob not possible to get in 3-4 days, because alot of the regular players like popcorn, is still at 5,9k like last week, so is there some sort of bug that mixes the scores up or has it been an ultra-double-surfstatpoints lan this weekend that i didnt know about? :shifty:

Also: Pukata, has laprot talked to you about my regular application? he said you would get it done last week or something like that.

Return to “Surf-Gungame”