View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 13 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] *DEAD* YOU
Nickname in-game : *DEAD* YOU
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:30934497 (http://i.imgur.com/vdmJw.jpg)
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://imgur.com/a/y4uYr#20 (I also got some stfu, gtfo, fuck you, swearign things but I think it would be useless to add massive of that)
Facts noticed :
*Harassing
*Insulting
*Swearing with caps

Swedish translations:
fan han e dumb i hela huvudet...
= fuck he's dumb in whole head...

fan ha koll po han fan... + han e som en hund utan koppen
= fuck keep an eye on him fuck... + he is like a dog without a leash

Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:03 pm

#2 Post Re: *DEAD* YOU
"Fan" is more like damn or something, not "fuck". And in swedish it's not really considered as that bad of a word so don't try to make something more out of what there already is.

And I wonder why they are mad at you in every report SiX, are you provoking them or what? Because we always see them harassing at you very odd I rarely see someone get treated like that so much.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm

#3 Post Re: *DEAD* YOU
Spato wrote:
"Fan" is more like damn or something, not "fuck". And in swedish it's not really considered as that bad of a word so don't try to make something more out of what there already is.

And I wonder why they are mad at you in every report SiX, are you provoking them or what? Because we always see them harassing at you very odd I rarely see someone get treated like that so much.

this guy claim that I freekill him everytime he dies, that's the reason.
when i tell him to stop whine he goes insane and telling me he's going to fuckign rape my corpse.
and fan is both damn/fuck and this time I'm sure he used fuck.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

#4 Post Re: *DEAD* YOU
I dont care if this is spam you are lying your teeth out and its annoying...

"Fan" is not even you use as a curse word that someone gets offended by but its something that is used as amplification of a sentence just to inhanse the word, and its nothing you shoud get offended by, and i do get that that people rage at you, cause you act like a dickface whenever you do freekill someone and people do arge about that.

But your "translations" arent correct in anyways...
Just wanted to add that

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 am

#5 Post Re: *DEAD* YOU
Yordle | Sarah wrote:

"Fan" is not even you use as a curse word that someone gets offended by but its something that is used as amplification of a sentence just to inhanse the word, and its nothing you shoud get offended by, and i do get that that people rage at you, cause you act like a dickface whenever you do freekill someone and people do arge about that.

Just wanted to add that

I am swedish so I do know what fan means, fan is a curse and I didn't get offended by that but I did still translate it. it was the word under = dumb i hela huvudet and som än hund utan koppel.
but I did still translate everything so no one would worry.
and as I said fan is a curse = damn/fuck, how am I not supposed to know that when I'm swedish?
and btw Sarah when I freekill I apologize and this wasn't even close to a freekill. not my fault that he bhop on the ground to a spray on lava day and then on the desert map (Idk name of) he tried to escape with 2 teammates and 1 of them had a gun so I killed all 2 of them (1 escaped.) that wasn't a freekill so stop come with that I freekill it's just annoying when everyone complains just because they think they known the rules better then me.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 am

#6 Post Re: *DEAD* YOU
SiX wrote:
Yordle | Sarah wrote:

Just wanted to add that

I am swedish so I do know what fan means, fan is a curse and I didn't get offended by that but I did still translate it. it was the word under = dumb i hela huvudet and som än hund utan koppel.
and as I said fan is a curse = damn/fuck, how am I not supposed to know that when I'm swedish?

Six im danish, even i knows that Fan means its like saying : Shiiiit or fuck.
Its not a curse in that way its to "empower" the sentence or expressing in a way where the person shows he is anoyed or he is sad he failed in a task or something like that.

( besides sarah is swedish too and proud of it i know as a fact so basicly saying: your stupid in your entire head. is not imo a harrasment though it could been put out in a nicer way i see it as a point where the sentence could combine to : Are you fucking stupid or what. so yes the translation that you offered might be inacurate to improve the chances of this getting accepted but keep in mind that members and admins usually check the translations to ensure the rightful punishment )

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 am

#7 Post Re: *DEAD* YOU
xelef wrote:
SiX wrote:
Yordle | Sarah wrote:

Just wanted to add that

Six im danish, even i knows that Fan means its like saying : Shiiiit or fuck.
Its not a curse in that way its to "empower" the sentence or expressing in a way where the person shows he is anoyed or he is sad he failed in a task or something like that.

( besides sarah is swedish too and proud of it i know as a fact so basicly saying: your stupid in your entire head. is not imo a harrasment though it could been put out in a nicer way i see it as a point where the sentence could combine to : Are you fucking stupid or what. so yes the translation that you offered might be inacurate to improve the chances of this getting accepted but keep in mind that members and admins usually check the translations to ensure the rightful punishment )

that's true but you can use fan (ta dig) in different ways like 1. damn you. 2. may the devil take you. 3. fuck you.
and which of these do you really think he used? I believe that he indeed used the worst one also fuck you.
and fan can be taken in many ways.
1. fuck
2. shit
3. damn it
4. devil
yeh it depends in which way you see it. it can be pointed to fuck you or fuck it / damn it or just fuck / damn.
and I'm not offended by that I just wanted to translate if someone would ask what it means.
you could also check google tranlsate swedish: fan --> english: fuck (http://translate.google.com/)
and I think this guy wasn't sad he was mad at me so he used fuck.
and with the ( i know as a fact so basicly saying: your stupid in your entire head ) that's abit as I translated it = you're dumb in whole head.
it' the same (imo.)
I also told him to stop whine, behave, calm down and take it easy and as I said he gone insane and he used even worser word then.
I also told him to add me on steam and I will explain for him why I killed him (is that like a dick face would do Sarah ?) nah.
he said something like no I don't want to add you or something like that (I don't really remember)
he where also whining to multiple peoples that I fked him, for exemple: OMA, Decency, Farfar.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:08 am
neonDragon Admin

#8 Post Re: *DEAD* YOU
His behaviour is out of line and at least three of those screnshots show strong insults. But some facts can't be ignored such as: there was a member online at a given point; most of the screenshots show bad language but still borderline; only a few screenshots are really strong harassment. And the most important fact: he seems to be provoked in some sort of way given that most of his harassment is directed to Six Packer in a personal way wich shows a personal beef that influenced his actions. Maybe for the fact that you (Six Packer) constantly impinge the rules to anyone that doesn't follow them almost saturating them to the point that they become pissed and that leads to the harassment, and your way of commanding wich can be sometimes very strict and "unfun" causing a sort of bad mood that makes the players harass you constantly (you can see most don't start whining and harassing when, for example, Laprot is commanding) can also influence them to harass.

Still I can't ignore his harassment as he should control himself but I won't forget the fact that he seemed provoked into this so I will apply a ban without a strike.

STEAM_0:1:30934497 - *DEAD* YOU - 72h ban

• Harassment

I will have to stress the fact that the evidence is not about quantity but about quality. A million screenshots saying "fuck" and "shit" doesn't proove anything, we tolerate slang to a certain extent. So think your evidence through and don't just screenshot everything you see like Bixsit does. And more important don't discuss with players having them harassing you so you can screenshot and report as that's influencing the ban report and misleading the point of the ban.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 pm
neonDragon Admin

#9 Post Re: [Partially Accepted] *DEAD* YOU
Since he connected while being banned I have no choice but to set both accounts to a Strike 1 + 120h ban for ban evasion. So this report is now fully accepted.

STEAM_0:1:30934497 - *DEAD* YOU - Strike 1 + 120h ban

• Harassment
  • Ban evasion

STEAM_0:1:39989955 - Folder123 - Strike 1 + 120h ban

• Ban evasion (STEAM_0:1:30934497)

Spoiler: show

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]