Justin Bieber got a new song

User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Spiitzz »

This time Justin Bieber got a song with Far East Movement the song is called Live My Life, and imo it wasn't that bad. Hes voice isn't like it was in "Baby" and "Never say never"



What do you think about it ?
User avatar
Ying and Yang
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Yingland
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Ying and Yang »

So?
Image
Spato
Posts: 3371
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: Stockholm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Spato »

Not worth a thread
AIK <3
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Unown »

r u gonna make a thread for every new song..? :facepalm:
These users thanked the author Unown for the post:
Xaturi
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
User avatar
Kanyuu
Posts: 5746
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sadism
Been thanked: 58 times
Contact:

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Kanyuu »

You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.
These users thanked the author Kanyuu for the post:
xelef
My Original Fiction:
Hopeless Me, Insensible You (Status: Complete [20 chapters, 2 extras]) ; Rising Feelings (Status: Ongoing [1 chapter])
Messing around with people :3
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Jellow »

Seriously.... the amount of retardation... its just....

Image
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Spiitzz »

Hanyuu wrote:You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.
I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.
User avatar
Xaturi
Posts: 5467
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Xaturi »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.
I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.
Because you're the one that made several threads about him.
User avatar
W_a_S_y_L
Posts: 4656
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by W_a_S_y_L »

Bieber doesn't deserve the attention... trash topic ?
Image
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Spiitzz »

SultaN wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.
I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.
Because you're the one that made several threads about him.
2-3 threads...? WOW, that's many man!
User avatar
Kanyuu
Posts: 5746
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sadism
Been thanked: 58 times
Contact:

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Kanyuu »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
SultaN wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote: I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.
Because you're the one that made several threads about him.
2-3 threads...? WOW, that's many man!
That's already a lot seeing how it is just ONE person. So instead of seeing multiple threads about him, I would rather just see ONE thread with all the possible discussion.
My Original Fiction:
Hopeless Me, Insensible You (Status: Complete [20 chapters, 2 extras]) ; Rising Feelings (Status: Ongoing [1 chapter])
Messing around with people :3
User avatar
Mr.Mackey
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Mr.Mackey »

May he die a painfull death, phaggot :trollface:
User avatar
Sarah
Posts: 1669
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Sarah »

I dont get why making a thread about him at all tbh. don see a point in it at all.
ImageImage Image
User avatar
pn
Posts: 3401
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 am
Location: coimbra, portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by pn »

You open a fucking thread every time you have to fart.
Geeezuz, we do not give a fuck about your pseudo musical taste
These users thanked the author pn for the post:
Unown
Image
User avatar
Xaturi
Posts: 5467
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Xaturi »

pn wrote:You open a fucking thread every time you have to fart.
Geeezuz, we do not give a fuck about your pseudo musical taste
Hahahah, I love you pn :D
Locked

Return to “Trash (Media)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests