View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 37 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:21 am



Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#16 Post Re: This is my life..
Thank you all for your replies, as I said, I only used wallhack for those 5 minutes, and I was using it while a member is playing on the server so i got reported in that moment but I didn't know, and I never used it on steam on nD servers, I did in my old steam but in another one and that was long time ago, however, I can't post an unban request until my ban duration ends which is a year, I guess you guys don't want to give me another chance, so I don't know what will happen to me, I will have a 3 months holiday soon and I have nothing to do for 3 months, that's my problem now because I don't have other game because i can't buy them, I don't like other servers in counter strike and I only like Jailbreak mod, I know I can play on other server like lgk clan but I did, and It really sucks..
I'm so sorry everybody, I just needed a chance but... I guess this is the end, thank you all and good bye !


Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:43 am
Profile
nD* Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 38 times
#17 Post Re: This is my life..
Tom Cruise* wrote:
I did in my old steam but in another one and that was long time ago

this quote shows everything(your real face). Why you think ppls will belive in what you say?

Spoiler: show
Stop lying m8, just say the truth. whatever happens you'll wait until your ban duration ends

_________________
You need help?
Send me a private message !

These kids...Image


Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times
#18 Post Re: This is my life..
Tom Cruise* wrote:
That's my problem now because I don't have other game because i can't buy them, I don't like other servers in counter strike and I only like Jailbreak mod, I know I can play on other server like lgk clan but I did, and It really sucks..

Already told you, dude. Pirate a game that you want (torrents!). If you are careful enough, not only you won't get caught, but noone will give a shit about you pirating it. The only disadvantage you would have from that would be lack of updates (outdated versions) and maybe lack of multiplayer, but for the sake of fun, go for it during your ban.
I guess the older game you wanna download, the safer the download is.
Make sure you use adblock and antivirus while you're at it.

_________________
To ND known as - Hunie.


Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:06 pm
Profile
Online
nD* Runner Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Location: Disney Land
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#19 Post Re: This is my life..
Tom Cruise* wrote:
Thank you all for your replies, as I said, I only used wallhack for those 5 minutes, and I was using it while a member is playing on the server so i got reported in that moment but I didn't know, and I never used it on steam on nD servers, I did in my old steam but in another one and that was long time ago, however, I can't post an unban request until my ban duration ends which is a year, I guess you guys don't want to give me another chance, so I don't know what will happen to me, I will have a 3 months holiday soon and I have nothing to do for 3 months, that's my problem now because I don't have other game because i can't buy them, I don't like other servers in counter strike and I only like Jailbreak mod, I know I can play on other server like lgk clan but I did, and It really sucks..
I'm so sorry everybody, I just needed a chance but... I guess this is the end, thank you all and good bye !

it wasn't 5 minutes you were using wallhack for a long time, you got banned in your first steam account, you could stop after that, you got banned in neondragon and you knew that you got reported, you could stop after that, after time a member said that you're wallhacking, we discussed the situation and after 1 week i guess, leftover/draichrog forced screenshots, you said that your brother is pro... then after that we told you to give us the screenshots unfortunately they showed nothing, you could stop after that day, and after 1 month i guess, zero told you're wallhacking because you overused your hack, you pretended to be mad and told me that zero wasn't believing you, on that day, Patrick found that you were evading, im just saying this to explain that all this drama happened in 2 months minimum, you became untrusted till now you still lying because it wasn't 5 minutes, i don't want to be a cunt for you my friend but i felt you had 2 faces.

_________________


Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 30 times
#20 Post Re: This is my life..
Tom Cruise* wrote:
Thank you all for your replies, as I said, I only used wallhack for those 5 minutes, and I was using it while a member is playing on the server so i got reported in that moment but I didn't know, and I never used it on steam on nD servers, I did in my old steam but in another one and that was long time ago, however, I can't post an unban request until my ban duration ends which is a year, I guess you guys don't want to give me another chance, so I don't know what will happen to me, I will have a 3 months holiday soon and I have nothing to do for 3 months, that's my problem now because I don't have other game because i can't buy them, I don't like other servers in counter strike and I only like Jailbreak mod, I know I can play on other server like lgk clan but I did, and It really sucks..
I'm so sorry everybody, I just needed a chance but... I guess this is the end, thank you all and good bye !

it wasn't 5 minutes you were using wallhack for a long time, you got banned in your first steam account, you could stop after that, you got banned in neondragon and you knew that you got reported, you could stop after that, after time a member said that you're wallhacking, we discussed the situation and after 1 week i guess, leftover/draichrog forced screenshots, you said that your brother is pro... then after that we told you to give us the screenshots unfortunately they showed nothing, you could stop after that day, and after 1 month i guess, zero told you're wallhacking because you overused your hack, you pretended to be mad and told me that zero wasn't believing you, on that day, Patrick found that you were evading, im just saying this to explain that all this drama happened in 2 months minimum, you became untrusted till now you still lying because it wasn't 5 minutes, i don't want to be a cunt for you my friend but i felt you had 2 faces.



Ugh this kid just exposed himself (SunVolt)!

You said you put to much effort into nD than school! Now he ban evades

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one heart, why? because we are supposed to find the other

Kind Regards
SosA




Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:07 pm
Profile
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 117 times
#21 Post Re: This is my life..
SosA wrote:
Tom Cruise* wrote:
Thank you all for your replies, as I said, I only used wallhack for those 5 minutes, and I was using it while a member is playing on the server so i got reported in that moment but I didn't know, and I never used it on steam on nD servers, I did in my old steam but in another one and that was long time ago, however, I can't post an unban request until my ban duration ends which is a year, I guess you guys don't want to give me another chance, so I don't know what will happen to me, I will have a 3 months holiday soon and I have nothing to do for 3 months, that's my problem now because I don't have other game because i can't buy them, I don't like other servers in counter strike and I only like Jailbreak mod, I know I can play on other server like lgk clan but I did, and It really sucks..
I'm so sorry everybody, I just needed a chance but... I guess this is the end, thank you all and good bye !

it wasn't 5 minutes you were using wallhack for a long time, you got banned in your first steam account, you could stop after that, you got banned in neondragon and you knew that you got reported, you could stop after that, after time a member said that you're wallhacking, we discussed the situation and after 1 week i guess, leftover/draichrog forced screenshots, you said that your brother is pro... then after that we told you to give us the screenshots unfortunately they showed nothing, you could stop after that day, and after 1 month i guess, zero told you're wallhacking because you overused your hack, you pretended to be mad and told me that zero wasn't believing you, on that day, Patrick found that you were evading, im just saying this to explain that all this drama happened in 2 months minimum, you became untrusted till now you still lying because it wasn't 5 minutes, i don't want to be a cunt for you my friend but i felt you had 2 faces.



Ugh this kid just exposed himself (SunVolt)!

You said you put to much effort into nD than school! Now he ban evades


Why you calling him a kid? You're literally the same age as him, or younger. Quit tryna' cause unwanted conflict if you've got nothing wise to say, keep it to yourself.

_________________
They put you on a bad route
And when you needed they help to pick you up, they fuckin' backed out
They fuckin' got you, I can't lie
But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand


Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:45 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#22 Post Re: This is my life..
Dont suicide m8 go get doctor
Btw noob even i who hacked in nd with wallhack dint get reported cause i was smart

_________________
Fbi law enforcment


Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#23 Post Re: This is my life..
Around universe wrote:
Dont suicide m8 go get doctor
Btw noob even i who hacked in nd with wallhack dint get reported cause i was smart


Thank you very much Nallez for your support, such a great, mature member, good luck I hope I will find you on adminship if I come back next year
@Around Universe I just said I have suicidal thoughts, I think about it but I'm not going to do it
@All the others I'm not going to reply because you're making it so complicated, I guess It's my fault I didn't explain clearly, or your fault that you didn't understand what I wanted to say, now I can see who the real friends are...

_________________
Also known as ScarFace
Permanently banned.


Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times
#24 Post Re: This is my life..
Tom Cruise* wrote:
Thank you all for your replies, as I said, I only used wallhack for those 5 minutes, and I was using it while a member is playing on the server so i got reported in that moment but I didn't know, and I never used it on steam on nD servers, I did in my old steam but in another one and that was long time ago, however, I can't post an unban request until my ban duration ends which is a year, I guess you guys don't want to give me another chance, so I don't know what will happen to me, I will have a 3 months holiday soon and I have nothing to do for 3 months, that's my problem now because I don't have other game because i can't buy them, I don't like other servers in counter strike and I only like Jailbreak mod, I know I can play on other server like lgk clan but I did, and It really sucks..
I'm so sorry everybody, I just needed a chance but... I guess this is the end, thank you all and good bye !

I'm so sorry too bro and i'll forgive u and u'll be in heart for ever and we will miss u and i hope we gonna friends from now on but don't evade! evading is big problem! like i do! and take care my friend and this is not the end you can ask for unban after 6month and u'll get chance like me!

_________________
Try To win me , if you win me I give You 10000nD (10k)
Image


Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 30 times
#25 Post Re: This is my life..
Around universe wrote:
Dont suicide m8 go get doctor
Btw noob even i who hacked in nd with wallhack dint get reported cause i was smart


Wow, I’ve never seen a person that dumb to expose them self’s for hacking on the forums, yet we don’t havr proof! I’m sure to believe you have actually hacked on nD like Razer

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one heart, why? because we are supposed to find the other

Kind Regards
SosA




Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 8 times
#26 Post Re: This is my life..
Will look mate, I started playing cs in 2015 by Non-Steam
After 1 year I start know too much things about it, and yes I download every hack you can try it on this game, but it was suck.. so I deleted it by my Cs Non-Steam and apply to be an admin on other servers, I download it to know how the hackers see on WH, and to know what’s Aim/Speed and too much other things..
Anyway it’s really suck to play with hack, even 10 min is much boring with WH
That’s why I buy Steam, I can’t hack or thinking about it now anyway.
Look bro, it’s hard to Unban now and I think you should wait 1 year to got your chance,
But it’s your time to learn too much things about this game and to ban the hackers not to be one of them.
So go apply on other servers to be admin ( Call me on Discord if you want name of nice sv )
And then I’m sure after one year you will never think to use hack again.
Good luck ^^

_________________


Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 am
Location: Algeria
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times
#27 Post Re: This is my life..
Hi

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.