Hunt: Showdown

Discuss consoles and PC games here. Browser games and similar are also welcome!
Sloth

Hunt: Showdown

Post by Sloth »

Anyone here who plays Hunt? It's basically a pvp game with pve elements to it.

The main goal is to either be in a team or solo and get up to 3 clues to find the "bounty" which is a monster. While doing this you will compete against enemy bounty hunters who are aiming for the same goal. As soon as you kill the monster you will take the bounty and try to make it to the extraction point and from there you will eventually win the game.

In my opinion it's a really fun game that makes your heart skip a beat every now and then, if you want to play hit me up in forum pm's and I will add you on steam and discord

Lucius

Re: Hunt: Showdown

Post by Lucius »

Spoiler!
Sloth wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:02 pm
Anyone here who plays Hunt? It's basically a pvp game with pve elements to it.

The main goal is to either be in a team or solo and get up to 3 clues to find the "bounty" which is a monster. While doing this you will compete against enemy bounty hunters who are aiming for the same goal. As soon as you kill the monster you will take the bounty and try to make it to the extraction point and from there you will eventually win the game.

In my opinion it's a really fun game that makes your heart skip a beat every now and then, if you want to play hit me up in forum pm's and I will add you on steam and discord

We can play np
Yours sincerely, Lucius

Return to “General Games & Consoles”