cs:go and PC

Configuration of game, servers! Help and mutual help!
Shotex

cs:go and PC

Post by Shotex »

Hello, i watched this video and wanted to boost my FPS for CS:GO but something went wrong and can not use my computer properly. It Crashes on everystep when i open folders or smth else. i deleted cs:go and steam and other all useless files after this but can not fix it.
Help will be appreciated. this is my PC: http://prntscr.com/fbzz3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlYgMCSritM
Chuzkuz

Re: cs:go and PC

Post by Chuzkuz »

you can always reinstall your pc and have it like new, here a video on how to do it or you can use the refresh option in which the youtuber explains how it works :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Zaq6JG90A

or if you have important stuff in pc which you dont wana delete or you just dont want to reinstall it go > http://www.techspot.com/community/topic ... ly.167270/

if this post dident help make an account and ask for help on your current problem

good day to you sir
These users thanked the author Chuzkuz for the post:
MicroChip

Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Thx for reply, anyways I called the programmist who will come ato my home in a hour and half and fix the problem ^^
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

You can not "boost your FPS" for a game, unless you get obviously a better graphic card and should have already the minimum RAM amount required to run the game
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
flanky

Post by flanky »

forpcdl wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:15 pm
Thank you for the information. It was helpful.
Well this threads old..

Anyhow, as you can see in the comments by now it broke peoples computers. Programs like these or "FPS boosters" don't work and instead use up resources that could otherwise be allocated to the game it's trying to boost(affecting your performance which is the opposite of what it claims to do).

You might have the exact same setup as me but the settings I use could work better for me in comparison to you, and that's just the way the components work. Use control panels for said components(AMD/Nvidia/overclocking programs theres too many to list) as these things are what will make a difference, not some application running in the background constantly using up resources that may or may not be designed for malicious intent.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

flanky wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:26 pm
forpcdl wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:15 pm
Thank you for the information. It was helpful.
Well this threads old..

Anyhow, as you can see in the comments by now it broke peoples computers. Programs like these or "FPS boosters" don't work and instead use up resources that could otherwise be allocated to the game it's trying to boost(affecting your performance which is the opposite of what it claims to do).

You might have the exact same setup as me but the settings I use could work better for me in comparison to you, and that's just the way the components work. Use control panels for said components(AMD/Nvidia/overclocking programs theres too many to list) as these things are what will make a difference, not some application running in the background constantly using up resources that may or may not be designed for malicious intent.
I guess you did not realize that this is a bot you quoted. If you see a spambot pls do not reply to it or it will be harder to track them.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “Help”