View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

#1 Post Need map created for bambi
Message from Bambi :D

Hi guys! I'm planning to do a future event but I haven't set any datum yet. It will simply be called "The War Event" But also for this great event I'm doing I need someone that can create a map for me! If you have seen "The Hobbit or Lord Of The Rings" trilogy then you hopefully know mostly parts how I want the map to look like. If you haven't watched any of them you should start of with Hobbit. The map I want to be greated is one that looks like Erebor (The last movie in the Hobbit) - Battle of the five armies. It doesn't matter how long it takes for the person who wants to help me with this. It can take a week, a month or a half year. I just want the map to look really good! For the person who is creating a map that I likes will receive 100 euro and this is a promise. The Only thing you need to do for me: Create a map that looks like Erebor (close to it), it don't need to look perfect of course. With the fortress and outside. Hope this will work out.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]