View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

#1 Post Get paid to think !
If you got any idea for a JB map, etc .. games, views, fun things.
Remeber the idea must be new, something never been seen before, if i use it, i'll give you 10k nD cash.

Other servers will have there own time, i'll make a map for each server.

+If you want to learn how to create maps, i'll start recording some tuts, and i'll upload the original map file for all
the maps ill create.

My channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7xR-G ... xWDuy7CXSg

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:51 pm

#2 Post Re: Get paid to think !
Einz Zwei Drei.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:39 pm

#3 Post Re: Get paid to think !
1. Tower jump with a moving water platform.

2. Death row. A door or a portal inside the cage that takes you to a game where you're in free fall and must land on a small platform to teleport back to the cage. If you fail you die. To be used by commanders to give any prisoner a last chance to survive if they lose in games like saw game. Players like woOW that live in the server can guess to a good degree what words or questions most commanders would ask. The average player doesn't stand a chance. Death row door gives those players a chance to progress.

3. Cell games. Games likes KZ or a mini duck and jump inside a cell to get to a vent or TMP.

4. A visible player_weaponstrip portal to be used to weapon check prisoners.

5. Hide and sneak.

That's 50k nD cash. I have a few more ideas, but you'll have to pay double for those.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:09 pm

#4 Post Re: Get paid to think !
Dune wrote:
1. Tower jump with a moving water platform.

2. Death row. A door or a portal inside the cage that takes you to a game where you're in free fall and must land on a small platform to teleport back to the cage. If you fail you die. To be used by commanders to give any prisoner a last chance to survive if they lose in games like saw game. Players like woOW that live in the server can guess to a good degree what words or questions most commanders would ask. The average player doesn't stand a chance. Death row door gives those players a chance to progress.

3. Cell games. Games likes KZ or a mini duck and jump inside a cell to get to a vent or TMP.

4. A visible player_weaponstrip portal to be used to weapon check prisoners.

5. Hide and sneak.

That's 50k nD cash. I have a few more ideas, but you'll have to pay double for those.

Lol Dune, the first suggestion is already in one of the mapcycle. I don't think you can create a mini(game like kz or dnj) inside the cage cuz the cage is always empty. That's how it is normally.

@edit; Hadi I really wanna learn how to create maps, i'll watch ur youtubechannel if you can help me also i'll appreciate it. really looking in it.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]