-

Maps, creations, help and ideas.
Hadi

-

Post by Hadi »

-
Last edited by Hadi on Sat May 30, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Get paid to think !

Post by Cruxell »

Einz Zwei Drei.
Dune

Post by Dune »

1. Tower jump with a moving water platform.

2. Death row. A door or a portal inside the cage that takes you to a game where you're in free fall and must land on a small platform to teleport back to the cage. If you fail you die. To be used by commanders to give any prisoner a last chance to survive if they lose in games like saw game. Players like woOW that live in the server can guess to a good degree what words or questions most commanders would ask. The average player doesn't stand a chance. Death row door gives those players a chance to progress.

3. Cell games. Games likes KZ or a mini duck and jump inside a cell to get to a vent or TMP.

4. A visible player_weaponstrip portal to be used to weapon check prisoners.

5. Hide and sneak.

That's 50k nD cash. I have a few more ideas, but you'll have to pay double for those.
Pray for your enemies.
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Dune wrote:1. Tower jump with a moving water platform.

2. Death row. A door or a portal inside the cage that takes you to a game where you're in free fall and must land on a small platform to teleport back to the cage. If you fail you die. To be used by commanders to give any prisoner a last chance to survive if they lose in games like saw game. Players like woOW that live in the server can guess to a good degree what words or questions most commanders would ask. The average player doesn't stand a chance. Death row door gives those players a chance to progress.

3. Cell games. Games likes KZ or a mini duck and jump inside a cell to get to a vent or TMP.

4. A visible player_weaponstrip portal to be used to weapon check prisoners.

5. Hide and sneak.

That's 50k nD cash. I have a few more ideas, but you'll have to pay double for those.
Lol Dune, the first suggestion is already in one of the mapcycle. I don't think you can create a mini(game like kz or dnj) inside the cage cuz the cage is always empty. That's how it is normally.

@edit; Hadi I really wanna learn how to create maps, i'll watch ur youtubechannel if you can help me also i'll appreciate it. really looking in it.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Return to “Mapping & Modding”