View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

#46 Post Re: Station5
some new suggestions:

put the gun in the cell into a box and not into a vent (often getin blocked).
football is (from ct side) very hard to see if it was a goal or not. furthermore the Ts can run into the goal "from behind" because there is no net.
the jump down to the plattform game: you are dyin when you landin on the edge or near the edge? don't know if you want that.

tbh i am a fan of more cells and not one big cell. its much more fun but maybe its just my opinion.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:53 pm

#47 Post Re: Station5
The team race game doesn't have a way to let the winners get out, like there's no button the ct press to let them out all they have to do is jump in water couple of times to get back to the beginning isn't that wrong and there should be another way for them to get out? or you want it like that? as for the rest of the changes i very like it and very good job man! keep on the GREAT job

Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:22 am

#48 Post Re: Station5
Spoiler: show
Po!Nt wrote:
The team race game doesn't have a way to let the winners get out, like there's no button the ct press to let them out all they have to do is jump in water couple of times to get back to the beginning isn't that wrong and there should be another way for them to get out? or you want it like that? as for the rest of the changes i very like it and very good job man! keep on the GREAT job

I am sure it does have one button. Have commanded that game couple of times.

This map is well developed by KaKao. Brilliant idea of making that game. Rest all games are fine:-
-Deathrun is innovative
-Bullpen is cool
-I love the surf
-Slide game is fun
-The way you've explained each and every game with a banner is fantastic!
-Wipeout is great with separate ct and t area as it prevents ts from spamming the game buttons and teamkilling.

But here are some suggestions:-
-Add a water layer to the spinning platform thingies in ladder game. I love commanding in this map and i've noticed that the only survivors we get from this game are the ones that dont die of fall damage. I myself have died there once in /hns when i won lr and tried to come out.
-An invisible wall could be added to partially separate the soccer field from pool as many t's throw the ball into the water when they think they're gonna loose. It's time consuming and annoying to get the ball out of the pool everytime.
-In the tower jump game, you need to land exactly in the center of the moving green platform, you die if you fall closer to the edge. I'm not sure if its meant to be like this but anyways added this point.
-The wind game would be better if ot was made like Leyawiin's DNJ where you spawn back to a location if you fail as it could be commanded like "First 3 to make it survive" or etc.
-If a t/ct drives the bullpen, moves it and comes out then its impossible to get back in the bullpen. Also if its hns day and the t gets in the bullpen and drives it away from and high grounds then its impossible to kill him except by using a he nade which may not be available at that instant.

Maybe this reply was way too comprehensive but to sum it all up, Excellent job by Kakao. Flawless map except a few minor issues. The hardwork and time spent on this map is noticeable .....

Good luck =^_^= !!!!

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:19 am

#49 Post Re: Station5
http://gamebanana.com/maps/192127
This is (for now) the final version of this map. Unless something game breaking has to get fixed I will most likely never work on this map again.

Not much changed, slide is a little bit different, now a CT has to go in and open the slide for them, the CT will now also have a better view of the first area without having to go in themselves, hopefully this can help to deal with campers/delayers in the first part of the game. Removed some things in the cage that wasn't used anyway and cleaned up a few entities.

New game added!! (completely by mistake).
The game is a simple, short obstacle of which the player has to complete while also having friction added to them (this will make you glide a little bit). The thing that makes this game "unique" is that your camera will be tilted 45 degrees to one side when you enter the area, making this seemingly easy obstacle much harder because you have to compensate for the tilt.

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:10 pm

#50 Post Re: Station5
KaKao u r the best mapper i have ever seen (at least for jb maps), ur maps r priceless,i am fan of them , could u add my name in one of ur great maps please?

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4