View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 13 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] VIP Abuse jamessid
IGN: jamessid
ID: http://imgur.com/a17PsnZ
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/nOg2w
Facts noticed: He unsuccessfully votekicked a guy for Cheating (Aim). He does not have any proof whatsoever of that guy cheating, nor did he bother going to spectators for a moment to see if he is actually using Aim. In the images you can see he votekicked him only because he dealt a lot of HS's. The guy who was accused of using Aim is a steamer and he didn't seem suspicious at all when I spectated him. This happened on Surf-GG a couple days ago. He should totally be punished, he can't just kick people cuz they deal a lot of HS's. I would give him at least a 2-3 day ban and remove his VIP for a week so he doesn't do shit like this anymore.

Off topic: I didn't report anyone in the past couple of days because I was on a vacation for 4 days, after which I woke up dead tired with a hungover.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:12 pm
Friend of the Community

#2 Post Re: VIP Abuse jamessid
This is best told by a staff member + if this behaviour only happened once and isn't consistent it's not close to being enough for any sort of punishment.

I'll leave the report open 2-3 days to see if more evidence can be added or someone can clear something up.

- Benjamin Franklin

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:24 pm

#3 Post Re: VIP Abuse jamessid
Declined

Shadi wrote:
This is best told by a staff member + if this behaviour only happened once and isn't consistent it's not close to being enough for any sort of punishment.

I'll leave the report open 2-3 days to see if more evidence can be added or someone can clear something up.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]