View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 10 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] insult !
Nickname in-game : CartooN^*.coRe<
STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:0:65729448
PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
1Image 2Image 3Image 4Image5 Image 6Image 7Image 8Image

Pic Download Link : http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1MmW4kYlW.rar

> Translate <
Pic 1 : CartooN^*.coRe< say : wow horus nice hacks , horus say : hack ?, horus say: brainhack , CartooN^*.coRe< say: you little son of a bitch , horus say: love you too _) , CartooN^*.coRe< say: suck the dick your mother and your father filming this

Pic 2 : horus say : this is not funny , CartooN^*.coRe< say : incest you're standing on it

Pic 3 : CartooN^*.coRe< say : incest victim your grandpa is also your father

Pic 4 : horus say : why such a bad mood? ^^

Pic 5 : CartooN^*.coRe< say : because you're so ugly , CartooN^*.coRe< say : he is a nazi

Pic 6 : horus say : i have a lot pics _) , CartooN^*.coRe< say : and I will always be unbanned:D , CartooN^*.coRe< say : you can do what you want

Pic 7 : Steam Id

Pic 8 : CartooN^*.coRe< say : dumb as bread and a inside grown dick from wank and hacking

sorry for this bad english
but is it not easy to tranclate this shit :/

He who knows nothing, and knows that he knows nothing, knows more than he who does not know anything and does not know that he knows nothing

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 pm

#2 Post Re: insult !
Some mistakes but i can confirm very harassive.
1. Screenshot;
"You little son of a whore"
2. Screenshot;
horus say : this is not funny ,
CartooN^*.coRe< say : incest you're standing on it--> its like; You like it, incest? Incest the sicknes (?)
3. Screenshot;
(Dafuq he is saying? o.O) Like, that he looks like a wrong turn incest victim? Your grandpa is also ur father.

He is sure he wont get a ban even also when he mass harasses. You can do whatever u want.

Notice;
Also look at the Warnings/Kicks/Bans - Logs.
This guy is insulting everytime. When im in the server he uses his mic to harass, which i cant record that fast. And when im recording he doesnt harass. He is smart :] Everytime he discuss with me, and that he doesnt like nD and the server sux. He is very sure that he never will get any ban so thats why he is continuing with harassing.

His another account;
Its on Strike 1. STEAM_0:1:24487301 - CartooN^*.coRe< - Harassment (see also Page 117 3rd Strikelist)
STEAM_0:1:24487301
Spoiler: show

And here he is threaten me to hack my account.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:35 am
Friend of the Community

#3 Post Re: insult !
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:65729448 - CartooN^*.coRe< - Strike 1 + 120 hours ban (was already on strike 1, but I'll refresh it)
- Abuse (Harassment)

- Benjamin Franklin

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]