View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] I.LOvE.tRaInS VIP abuse, harrasment, racism...
Nickname in-game : I.LOvE.tRaInS
STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:1:32815943
PROOF : 90% of this shit is from this month ( :!: )

ID's:
Spoiler: show

VIP abuse:
This is how that work's:

Insult's (racism)

Facts noticed : I talk to him to stop insult player's, didnt worked. I gave him time to chill and calm down - didnt work. I really didnt wanted to report him - BUT after 2 diffrent ppl talk to me that he's abusing VIP, he harras other players and after i asked him to stop being racist cause this " fucking bugserver" is not the place for such a behavior i changed my mind.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:57 pm

#2 Post Re: I.LOvE.tRaInS VIP abuse, harrasment, racism...
Additional Proof:

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:06 pm

#3 Post Re: I.LOvE.tRaInS VIP abuse, harrasment, racism...
lol like a little bitch said starzy to me and i said just what i he said to me but ok serra ;)

icantfly..u provoke me every f*** time..every time..u blocked infectbombs(with purpose) of me, u insulted me so many times..sry but i dont ignore it..no way!
on forum u provoke me in game u provoke me..no way i dont ignore it!
stop provoke me and i stop this shit

and deli was afk so i slapped him..oh oh bad abuse

i say to all sry for insulting..was bad i know..i stop this
but ex..u get no sry..

whoops

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:29 pm

#4 Post Re: I.LOvE.tRaInS VIP abuse, harrasment, racism...
Seriously, sorry for spamming but I feel like I have to comment on this.

I had a chat with you today Trains and I told you to stop provoking ex with them little comments calling him a noob all that kind of stuff but you said that he starts all of it and he harasses you, etc etc. I also recommended you to ignore him and every time he insults you, annoys you, whatever he does to you just keep it as proof and report him but you decided to tell me that you're not a pussy so you don't report people, well if you keep acting like this towards him then he will keep going and you'll get punished but he won't cos you have no proof against him, isn't it? I called you a little bitch that's true cos you kept whining as if you weren't provoking him aswell, I told you to stop it but you just ignored what I said now here's the consequences.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 pm

#5 Post Re: I.LOvE.tRaInS VIP abuse, harrasment, racism...
Hi there.

i.love.trains - I want to thank for ur reply. It is perfect. It clearly show's who u actully are. And u are immature,
undervalued, hater and u are a liar.

Folk's! Let me explain exactly how i provoke this childish user here. It is simply by killing/infecting. Same shit with
DeliOlgan. He wasnt AFK, u slapped him many time's and he ask u to stop. U did that because he use madness few time's and u were out of VIP- double damage. So u coudnt do shit about that.

Quote:
and deli was afk so i slapped him..

He asked u to stop and u say "why"? - I will answer you. It is because with at the moment u bought VIP u accepted the rule's.
If someone doesnt want to be slapped u should say "i am very sorry my friend", and stop it.

LIE

I have never insult anyone on the server. That is a lie big time. And :P it can be checked, but we both know that u are a LIAR here. I'v putted way too much work in the atmosphere on this server to let some random newb destroy it. Blocked bombs? Srsly? Another dumb lie.

Now - let me explain who is ilovetrains:

- This guy want to win, no matter what. It doesnt matter how. When he get's kill or multiply time's infected by better
player's he get mad. He start to insult, (abusing VIP by slapping) to satisfy his sense of superiority.

Dude u are not even close to be the best player. U dont have a respect to people to be one. Now check this shit here:

Weekly ranking:

Month ranking:

Iv almost beat youre MONTH score in one week by playing less 3x time's.

This is why SoMeTiMeS.iT.hUrTs you.

So who is Caroe? - It is user who have no respect for people in this community. He is a Liar and abuser, using strong, sometimes racist language to fell better than other's in hopless situation's (ingame). He destroys good friendly atmosphere on the server by acting this way.

BTW. A lot of people thanked me just yesterday for this report. Dude, everyone have an opinion about you, and trust me you deserve that. U have put a lot of work to look like an idiot in this community. Thanks to yourself.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 pm

#6 Post Re: I.LOvE.tRaInS VIP abuse, harrasment, racism...
i.love.trains wrote:
lol like a little bitch said starzy to me and i said just what i he said to me but ok serra ;)

icantfly..u provoke me every f*** time..every time..u blocked infectbombs(with purpose) of me, u insulted me so many times..sry but i dont ignore it..no way!
on forum u provoke me in game u provoke me..no way i dont ignore it!
stop provoke me and i stop this shit

and deli was afk so i slapped him..oh oh bad abuse

i say to all sry for insulting..was bad i know..i stop this
but ex..u get no sry..

If someone provokes you, blocks you, insults you or whatever it shows he is immature BUT if you react like that you are immature here... However how bad someone annoys you you are not allowed to insult them. Try to get a member/admin or if it gets out of hand just report the one who is insulting but do not start insulting yourself. By saying "stop provoke me and i stop this shit" you clearly are confessing that you do harass and that ain't allowed for any reason.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 pm
Friend of the Community

#7 Post Re: I.LOvE.tRaInS VIP abuse, harrasment, racism...
Accepted

STEAM_0:1:32815943 - I.LOvE.tRaInS - Strike 1 + 72 hours ban
- Harassment

It's not the first time I see threads on you, ILoveTrains, please try to stay out of trouble and don't insult on the server. Do you feel provoked/insulted then contact a member or an admin and we'll try to handle it.

As for the VIP "abuse" a couple of slaps are not enough for VIP removal.

Thanks for reporting.

- Benjamin Franklin

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]