View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 

#1 Post [Declined] aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Nickname: aBa' [ChicaLoca]
Steam ID: Missing?
Proof: Screenshot

Facts: I told him that Israel sucks because they take from Palestine, then he started falming and abuse me....

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:44 pm

#2 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Sorry for the spam, but I got some questions

Did you know that he was from Israel ? If so, why did you say it ?

And why did you even say it in the first place ? It looks to me that he was provoked by you.

EDIT : To get the STEAM ID you have to type " status " in console then a list of player names will appear and the STEAM ID will be next to them if it says " VALVE_ " then it's a non-steam user and you'll still be able to use that one in a report.

Last edited by Spiitzz on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:53 pm
#3 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Are you kidding me Shawky ?

This report just shows how your behaviour is everyday and how you provoke people and how you harass/ are being racism.

In my opinion, this report could indeed get you banned knowing your past history , but the guy here just got angry because you told shit about his country.

If you think something and think it shouldn't be told on the server, then don't do it.

By the way, the report isn't complete due to not having a steamid and once again, I advice you to watch how you act on the servers otherwise it won't be long until you get banned instead of the player.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

#4 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Sorry for the spam, but I got some questions

Did you know that he was from Israel ? If so, why did you say it ?

And why did you even say it in the first place ? It looks to me that he was provoked by you.

He asked us if someone was from Israel, so i answerd him no, and said israel suck because they invade Palestine in kill innocent people....Then he got angry and flamed and abused me, i tried to calm him down, but he just continued...

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 pm

#5 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Shawky to say something like that to another person is offensive, you can't tell someone elses country suck. No matter what that country has done you cannot do it, you obviously (like Spiitz said) Offended him and maybe hurt his feelings.
And saying "you take from Palestine" implies you say that HE directly is doing it. You cannot bad mouth someone elses country when you do not know that person, it's the same saying "You're from America? You must be fat and gun nut, have you killed someone yet?" You should keep such thoughts for yourself, and he shouldn't talk like that, to you because of it, but there's no reason to post an complaint about it, since what you did was wrong aswell and he was probably tired of comments like that and/or been in a bad mood that day.

Also as Maki said, don't post complaints about someone without all details being ready such as SteamID.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:58 pm

#6 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
U say Isreal suck I know he gets mad if u are saying his contry suck I think u wil be mad if like I sayed sweden sucks.

U are not mature and provoking....
Makiavel wrote:
Are you kidding me Shawky ?

This report just shows how your behaviour is everyday and how you provoke people and how you harass/ are being racism.

In my opinion, this report could indeed get you banned knowing your past history , but the guy here just got angry because you told shit about his country.

If you think something and think it shouldn't be told on the server, then don't do it.

By the way, the report isn't complete due to not having a steamid and once again, I advice you to watch how you act on the servers otherwise it won't be long until you get banned instead of the player.

^
+ Sorry for spam!

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:09 am

#7 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
There are people that received strikes for saying things such as ''Isreal Sucks''. I definitely not agree with what this guy said as a respond to you. And he deserved most likely a kick (if not a ban if he would have continued) for that. However, the rage in his respond has nothing else to do then you provoking him with your remarkable weird wordusage (seeing/knowing that you received 2 cooldown bans and 1 forum ban in the last period for your behaviour). Also, you didnt make a screenshot of his steam ID and thus we cannot know whether there was a member/admin ingame to handle this or not.

Spoiler: show
Now for you personally. You came with 2 useless reports already, not to mention that the way you responded within them led you to a forumban. I also warned you multiple times before, to stop making such shitty threads (spam and later banrequests). If you continue in making reports like this (of which you fully know that you provoked people into doing what they did or of which the proof is by far not enough for a strike) i will forum ban you. This time it wont be a 1-day one, instead ill make it into a 7 days or maybe even a 2 week ban. Let that be clear. You can feel unfairly treated, but the only reason i would do such a thing is because you simply dont learn from your mistakes (hence the fact that you got banned twice and forumbanned already). Please take this into account, as i will do what ive mentioned above. Also know that the screenshots you provide yourself can be used in a later stadium. Whether it be by me or someone else who is done with your ingame behaviour and therefor want to report you. Your list is getting longer and longer Shawky, be carefull!

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:21 am

#8 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
srsly shawky imo your the one thats supposed to get banned

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 pm

#9 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Go spam somewhere else, forum polices. It's admins choose if he bans or not. No one gives a fuck about your opinion if you don't have any good additional proof.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 pm

#10 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Ediih wrote:
Go spam somewhere else, forum polices. It's admins choose if he bans or not. No one gives a fuck about your opinion if you don't have any good additional proof.

Since I can't thank him I'm just quoting him

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:24 pm
neonDragon Admin

#11 Post Re: aBa' [Chica Loca Abuse
Declined
You obviously provoked him and insulted his country (which is also kind of racism). He insulted you, but it's understandable and what he said is actually not much worse than what you said.

--
It's not new that you aren't allowed to spam here, the forum rules are clear imo and you should start following them, no matter how ridiculous a ban request is.
And Mackey, seriously? You quote someone who says that you shouldn't spam only to say that you agree with him? That's kind of hypocrisy, don't you think?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]