View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 12 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
#1 Post[Accepted] heavy harassment + retry abuse Mbomb
Nickname in-game : Mbomb
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:0:47569827

PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
abused retry when camping as last human + unlimited clip and a zombie rushed in with madness:

heavy harassment:

Facts noticed :
firstly,im pretty amazed how kids nowadays rudely act towards people online and Mbomb is one of. if the kids cant/dont want to act politely towards people they should just shut the fuck up and enjoy the game,but no
this kid was said (not by me) in the server to be a very talkative kid who butt in every conversation made between guys in the server (ofc none of the conversations made about/towards him). for example,when i died as poison zombie he bitched to me that how i could play a weak zombie and died that easy,i said my mouse got a bit mad today and he said i couldnt afford a good mouse and thats why my parents beat me bla bla,i said to a guy the map was too dark to play he said bla bla bla as if he was responsible for coding the server bla bla.fucking hell no one even talked to/about him in the game
finally,he said he would take care of me on something,im curious to see what and how

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:13 pm

#2 Post Re: heavy harassment + retry abuse Mbomb
This is quite disgusting. Throughout the server Android has provoked every played ive seen, take a sample from the server or watch him playing. Trying to scam players out of ammopacks via abuse, allowing others to farm in nemesis rounds, but mostly provoking. I was going to make another report thread for this but ill go link stuff here to make matters easier. The 'reconnect' was where i left the game and reconnected about 4 rounds later, hardly criminal. Android is easily the most toxic and disgusting player i have ever came across in the 8 years ive played on nD. http://postimg.org/image/wkc5ltju3/ This is using a ban report as a threat, quite disrespectful behaviour
http://postimg.org/image/w7rm0pdmx// The rest i believe is simply verbal abuse aimed at yours truly
http://postimg.org/image/przbmhmb1/
http://postimg.org/image/ojinikx8x
http://postimg.org/image/z3ol5dzx7/1441d94f/

Me playing whiteknight and trying to help the people he was harrassing and or lying to in order to steal ammopacks (telling new, young players they can get infinite ammo/nemesis by typing /donate all android etc) apparently made me a victim of his attention, which quite frankly is a pain in the ass.

And the ID is here if relevant

http://postimg.org/image/4hkn2fwyt/

STEAM_0:0:18796628

I missed a lot of the other screenshots as i simply didnt care enough earlier, it was only today i began screencapping his disgusting abuse, but if neccesary to avoid this abusive report and to get him banned ill continue screencapping him.

EDIT: Im basically pleading provocation, im afraid i dont have the rest of the screenshots that he has (the ones he posted) where he was telling me how i 'fuck my mother' and how 'my whore mother is very sad to have seen me'

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:44 pm
#3 Post Re: heavy harassment + retry abuse Mbomb
spamming
1st,been playing here for 8y,do u not know that if u cant talk nice to people u just have to talk in a normal way and not offend or make someone mad?
looks like u are not that kind of kid that can talk to strangers in a normal way

2nd,im not that type of person who makes war/harassment out of nothing on strangers unless they start it all.and im not the type who sits back to enjoy the filth coming out of their mouths

3rd,u know clearly well who mr-fuck is,and the only thing he cares to do in this server is,u care to check back all his ban reports?
and u sided with him to fuck around with me,well,they say infection find each other -> no wonder u guys find each other

4th,as i said above,no one even talked to/about u because no one knows who the fuck u are,newbie. so why the fuck u opened ur mouth and tongued in people' conversations with such idiotic attitude? cant talk normal to people? so why dont u just shut ur fucking mouth and play a quiet game?

5th,i hardly make ban request on people for harassing,just a waste of time,in contrast,have made various of reports on bug abusers and cheaters but u are one of a kind. joined the server as new kid and started offending people. dont even realise how old u are?

finally,u really made me feel like scottish law students are only retards
want me to get a ban on steam and ip too? hope u lick admins' asses that hard enough to make sure its a perm ban so i wont be able to come back to play in nD

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 pm

#4 Post Re: heavy harassment + retry abuse Mbomb
Guest wrote:
spamming
1st,been playing here for 8y,do u not know that if u cant talk nice to people u just have to talk in a normal way and not offend or make someone mad?
looks like u are not that kind of kid that can talk to strangers in a normal way

2nd,im not that type of person who makes war/harassment out of nothing on strangers unless they start it all.and im not the type who sits back to enjoy the filth coming out of their mouths

3rd,u know clearly well who mr-fuck is,and the only thing he cares to do in this server is,u care to check back all his ban reports?
and u sided with him to fuck around with me,well,they say infection find each other -> no wonder u guys find each other

4th,as i said above,no one even talked to/about u because no one knows who the fuck u are,newbie. so why the fuck u opened ur mouth and tongued in people' conversations with such idiotic attitude? cant talk normal to people? so why dont u just shut ur fucking mouth and play a quiet game?

5th,i hardly make ban request on people for harassing,just a waste of time,in contrast,have made various of reports on bug abusers and cheaters but u are one of a kind. joined the server as new kid and started offending people. dont even realise how old u are?

finally,u really made me feel like scottish law students are only retards
want me to get a ban on steam and ip too? hope u lick admins' asses that hard enough to make sure its a perm ban so i wont be able to come back to play in nD

I decided to quote this incase he decides to delete it, but i feel this further solidifies my point.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:37 pm
#5 Post Re: heavy harassment + retry abuse Mbomb
in additional,u are such a disgusting,pathetic kid,u left as last human when the guy names '--' rushed in with a madness and returned immediately then said u came back after 4 rounds? u left and u knew it was 4 rounds before u rejoined?
care to open ur little eyes on the screenshot below?

right when u left '--' said : 'leaving' then 'haa'
right after 'leaving' was 'mbomb connected' then 'haa'. it was u who rejoined the game u said and it was 4 rounds between a 'leaving' and 'haa'?

even lied on a little stuff,who can trust u here? ur admins friends? then go lick their asses more cuz its summer and u have skipped a college year so u have time for that

now i really feel pity on ur parents for having a son who skipped a year at college for having time to war in the internet. i have stuffs to do so just wanna see the result of this thread once for all

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:49 pm
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: heavy harassment + retry abuse Mbomb
Locking the thread so it doesn't spiral out of control.

An admin (or admin appointed report handler, a.k.a Slim Shadi) will respond after they've had a chance to read the report.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:33 pm
Friend of the Community

#7 Post Re: heavy harassment + retry abuse Mbomb
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:47569827 - Mbomb - Strike 1 + 120 hours ban
- Heavy Harassment

Provoking doesn't justify this behaviour, didn't look into the Android case thoroughly but more of that in a note below if you wish to see his case looked at as well.

Thanks for the report.

Note to the reporter: type 'status' in the console, highlight the reported player's line and screenshot the whole status print, include it in future reports.
Note to the reporter 2: I don't know how zombie bugs work personally, so I didn't take that into account but even if he did bug I think a 120 hours ban and a strke is justified.

Note to the comments on this report: There's a reason we have these forum rules, stick to them. There seems to be good amount of proof to start building a case on Android but please post all of it in a separate report when you believe you can build a case strong enough.

If you feel like Android or anyone on the servers provoke you, collect evidence and don't rage/insult back and report it. That way it's a win-win situation for you. Heck, people might even stop if they don't see you get annoyed.

- Benjamin Franklin

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]