View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
#1 Post[Accepted] heavy harassment Magnum[Z]
Nickname in-game : Magnum[Z]
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : VALVE_0:4:1175896267

PROOF (Screenshot, record) :

Facts noticed : constantly heavy insult towards a group of people (including me). he said he had some admin friends therefore he implied he could NEVER get banned, and said he could ask his ADMIN FRIENDS to ban us for not taking his harassment well, and that he could insult anyone he wanted without being harmed by the server rules, again, because he has SOME ADMIN FRIENDS,also said he could get admin (one day) because he had some admin friends
this is a very big reason why i dont like,and dislike going in the respawn server. too easy kill + infect just makes me a target for harassment most of times i butt in, and above is example
kids nowadays...

Sat May 23, 2015 8:45 am
#2 Post Re: heavy harassment Magnum[Z]
Quote:
he could NEVER get banned, and said he could ask his ADMIN FRIENDS to ban us for not taking his harassment well, and that he could insult anyone he wanted without being harmed by the server rules, again, because he has SOME ADMIN FRIENDS,

needless to say, this guy wants to fuck all the families and countries of everyone every single time he comes to play in respawn server,or i just came at the right times at when he was harassing people?. and his admin friends have not shown up in this topic yet?

additional, will be final proofs cuz no one has time to take all what he says every time he comes to play:

Sat May 30, 2015 8:19 pm

#3 Post Re: heavy harassment Magnum[Z]
There HAS to be something done about this!

I had tried to calm him down, tho, without any help, but just harassment as you have been shown.

I'll post some more familiar pictures like that.

JAMES

Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.
- Thomas Edison

Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:45 am
Profile WWW
#4 Post Re: heavy harassment Magnum[Z]
ton of admins come in the forum everyday and no one cares to solve the ban threads but instead they put their damn brains into some useless argument threads made by some regular players. sure the admins love to argue with the players other than solving bug,suggestion,ban threads etc.
such idiotic behaviours from the admins team,why dont u guys quit then? or no,dont quit,just shut down this community is a better idea because ur servers are becoming emptier day by day for lacking of moderation

Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:48 pm
neonDragon Admin

#5 Post Re: heavy harassment Magnum[Z]
I've given him a Strike 1 and accompanying 120 hours ban.

Thanks for reporting this to us and being patient while you waited for us to reply.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]