View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 15 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:20 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1 Post[Accepted] Fy farao
Nickname in-game : fy farao
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:8568284
Facts noticed :

copy of console:

Quote:


*DEAD* fy farao : Soeplepel lord of cocksuckin

Soeplepel : go suck a moslim cunt

*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : nah he is better than you

*DEAD* fy farao : He liks to gagg on my huge muslim balls

Soeplepel : I do

*DEAD* Soeplepel : you should /rs, it's emabrrassing

*DEAD* Soeplepel : Oh, he did already.

*DEAD* fy farao : only thing thats embarissing is ur mom

*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : he did quiiiiiiitly

*DEAD* Soeplepel : Oh the mom jokes.. You don't have any arguments to stand on.

*DEAD* Soeplepel : hence the insults

*DEAD* fy farao : and ur easterneuropean fanboi urban lol

*DEAD* Soeplepel : I get it, you're frustrated

*DEAD* fy farao : You probably a gay couple

*DEAD* Soeplepel : how funny is that to think that as that's clearly not possible

*DEAD* fy farao : Why isnt possible

*DEAD* killing time bitch : tavos tevos

*DEAD* Soeplepel : I love how 'gay' was the first thing to come up with

*DEAD* fy farao : U both gay

*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : im african dude and i ll fuck you up with my black big dick nigga

*DEAD* fy farao : Lol u like black dicks soeplepl

*DEAD* fy farao : Hahahahaha

*DEAD* Soeplepel : Why do you say we are gay? I mean you don't know us

*DEAD* fy farao : Yea once u go black u never go back

*DEAD* Soeplepel : looks like you're frustrated

*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : no its for you fyfrao

*DEAD* Soeplepel : and pressed

*DEAD* fy farao : hahahahaha

*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : you laughing cuz you like them

*DEAD* fy farao : Urban where u from you negro

Down : all of you hate soeplepel because he plays good

Soeplepel : indeed, down :)

|D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : i dont hate you

*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : i hate fy frao egyptian bitch

fy farao : Urban where u from negro

fy farao : answer me

*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : no

Soeplepel : he wants to date you urban, I can tell

Soeplepel : he's thirsty for that black cock

|D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : hihihihih

|D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : well we gotta tell him thats he is the only gay dude here

Soeplepel : he is

*DEAD* fy farao : You getting jealous soepl

*DEAD* fy farao : hahaha
*DEAD* fy farao : Protecting his little gay house nigger
*DEAD* fy farao : GG
Soeplepel : the embarrassing insults

*DEAD* fy farao : Or are u a field nigger
Soeplepel : you can do better

*DEAD* fy farao : Go work at the cotton field urban

Soeplepel : go dig some oil muslim

*DEAD* fy farao : Muslim people are taking over the world
*DEAD* Lambda : wow this chat

*DEAD* fy farao : And u cant do shit
*DEAD* fy farao : Hahaha
*DEAD* |D.S.T|~[Urban'|'N4z4kit] : we dont have cotton field we have your moms pussy

Soeplepel : didn't obama bom a muslim country today? Yes, he did.

fy farao : Muslim country Haha ISIS aint no muslims

Soeplepel : IS ain't no country though

Soeplepel : so it was a muslim country, know your facts

fy farao : Nigga u don kno shit

*DEAD* fy farao : Ur sister will find a muslim boyfriend
*DEAD* fy farao : Hahaha
Soeplepel : It looks like you don't, keep trying

*DEAD* fy farao : We will spread our seed in ur women
*DEAD* fy farao : Beat ur men
Soeplepel : the insults again

*DEAD* fy farao : Nigga
*DEAD* fy farao : we own the world
Soeplepel : You're insulting because you ran out of arguments

*DEAD* fy farao : allah uakbar
Soeplepel : allah snackbar

*DEAD* fy farao : Europe and US aint got shit on us muslims
Soeplepel : we do actually, keep trying

*DEAD* fy farao : We will rule in 10 years u will se
Soeplepel : Nah you won't



As you can see he joined the server and immediately started insulting me. This has been going since forever.
I'd like him to get banned for insulting, homophobic & racist reactions plus because he's deluded by his almight imaginary friend.


Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 25 times
#2 Post Re: Fy farao
Soeplepel : go suck a moslim cunt

Soeplepel : go dig some oil muslim

Soeplepel : didn't obama bom a muslim country today? Yes, he did.


And thats not racist? anyway get over it.. RR is full of raging kids....


Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#3 Post Re: Fy farao
Pendora# QuErza! wrote:
Soeplepel : go suck a moslim cunt

Soeplepel : go dig some oil muslim

Soeplepel : didn't obama bom a muslim country today? Yes, he did.


And thats not racist? anyway get over it.. RR is full of raging kids....


What's so racist about calling someone 'muslim'? It's like calling someone a 'Christian', you just make it racist. The fact you find it offending for naming someone something he really is, smdh. People can be so stupid.

Anyway, looks like you're supporting raging so I'll go do it then ya fucking dickhead.


Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 40 times
#4 Post Re: Fy farao
Soep, sometimes you are not better than those guys offended by the whole world. As I notice you always trying to dispute with them and you often using offensive remarks. Try to ignore them and don't talk about your views on the world - some people would not agree with it.


Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 25 times
#5 Post Re: Fy farao
When did i say i support Raging kids soep?

Soeplepel : didn't obama bom a muslim country today? Yes, he did.
and thats not racist?

Soeplepel : go dig some oil muslim
thats not racist at all


Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: London, UK.
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 178 times
#6 Post Re: Fy farao
Quote:
ya fucking dickhead


looks like the raging kid here is you, you clearly can't deal with provocative people.

weak

_________________
Image

Image


Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:27 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#7 Post Re: Fy farao
BouH wrote:
Soep, sometimes you are not better than those guys offended by the whole world. As I notice you always trying to dispute with them and you often using offensive remarks. Try to ignore them and don't talk about your views on the world - some people would not agree with it.


I have yet to see a request or a warning to me.

Pendora# QuErza! wrote:
When did i say i support Raging kids soep?

Soeplepel : didn't obama bom a muslim country today? Yes, he did.
and thats not racist?

Soeplepel : go dig some oil muslim
thats not racist at all


What's racist about the first one? Obama did bom a muslim country, fact.

I love how you just plain ignore the whole conversation and just try to find something I said.

Tyrone wrote:
Quote:
ya fucking dickhead


looks like the raging kid here is you, you clearly can't deal with provocative people.

weak


Try argumenting, you suck at it.


Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: <script>alert("hey")</script>
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 102 times
#8 Post Re: Fy farao
I've warned you personally over steam to stop with your racism, and I clearly stated that I had gotten several complaints of you being racist.

_________________
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler: show
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image


Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#9 Post Re: Fy farao
Mystic wrote:
I've warned you personally over steam to stop with your racism, and I clearly stated that I had gotten several complaints of you being racist.


I have yet to see them. But apparently it's all fine going by these irrelevants their comments :dance:


Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 89 times
#10 Post Re: Fy farao
Locked the topic until a decision is made to stop the ongoing spam.

In all honesty looking at the original submitted evidence my opinion is that your both just as bad as each other raging and whining like two school kids in the playground.

Responding to someone in the same way they are acting to you is being just as bad as they are, instead you should be the bigger person and act with maturity, ignore them and if they continue then report them, dont respond back with racist remarks (dont try pull the "fact" bs) it not only makes the situation worse but paints a bad light for yourself.

_________________
Image


Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 651 times
#11 Post Re: Fy farao
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:8568284 - fy farao - Strike 1 + 120 hour ban.
-Abuse (Harassment)

Soeplepel, you in fact have been warned multiple times (by looking at the punishments given -linked to your account- as well as for this topic)

I therefore decided to check your chatlogs and base my opinion on what I would find there. I am a bit shocked by your word usage and see no other option than to punish you as well.

Keep in mind that the proof you provided in this report is old (as the report had not been handled), your chatlogs however are all from the last few days;
Spoiler: show
09/28/2014 - 09:30:06 Soeplepel: yes and? Are you stupid? (dead)
09/28/2014 - 09:30:18 Soeplepel: speak English CHinese fag
09/28/2014 - 09:31:07 Soeplepel: no one cares
09/28/2014 - 09:31:11 Soeplepel: your music taste is shit

09/28/2014 - 09:32:30 Soeplepel: you just suck
09/28/2014 - 09:32:40 Soeplepel: you suck and your music taste suck
09/28/2014 - 09:33:06 Soeplepel: speak English foreign cunt
09/28/2014 - 09:33:40 Soeplepel: no one cares
09/28/2014 - 09:35:20 Soeplepel: he's listening to rita whora? Damn.. he's gay (dead)

09/28/2014 - 09:35:50 Soeplepel: I do know you're gay and your music taste is bad (dead)

09/28/2014 - 12:01:26 Soeplepel: virgin teenager
09/28/2014 - 12:01:52 Soeplepel: speak english
09/28/2014 - 12:02:09 Soeplepel: speak english, you don't make sense at all
09/28/2014 - 12:02:12 Soeplepel: edison get laid
09/28/2014 - 12:02:42 Soeplepel: that doesn't mean anything
09/28/2014 - 12:02:44 Soeplepel: try google translate
09/28/2014 - 12:02:57 Soeplepel: still doens't make sense
09/28/2014 - 12:03:11 Soeplepel: it has nothing to do with logic
09/28/2014 - 12:04:42 Soeplepel: he's so embarrassing
09/28/2014 - 12:05:26 Soeplepel: omg he's muslim, that explains everything
09/28/2014 - 12:06:26 Soeplepel: lies
09/28/2014 - 12:06:51 Soeplepel: looks like someone is pressed and mad. Like all of them (dead)
09/28/2014 - 12:07:10 Soeplepel: the insults.. look who's mad (dead)
09/28/2014 - 12:07:19 Soeplepel: get your dick cut (dead)
09/28/2014 - 12:07:23 Soeplepel: fag
09/28/2014 - 12:07:43 Soeplepel: hide in the bushes because obama is bombing muslim countries

And I can go on and on.


Accepted
STEAM_0:0:19885262 - Soeplepel - Strike 1 + 150 hour ban.
^ Same goes for your second account - STEAM_0:1:14001372
-Abuse (Harassment/Racism)

Thanks for the report, I assume you had expected a ban already as you included your own foul language too. If you had not, then I suggest you to open your eyes and realize that was you said crossed all lines possible within our community.

P.S next time please include screenshots as proof like that can easily be altered. In addition, you saying that 'Muslim' is the same as 'Christian', it is if you treat and talk about them with the same level of respect. Whatever their religion, it does not make them any less than non-believers. You should be ashamed of yourself and if I were to see similar language upon your return I see no other option than to permban you and as such give you a double Strike, seeing you should be well aware of how things roll 'round here after being given this current ban.


Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.