View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] KtC- Wallhack/Absument
This guy was using obvious wallhack, pre-firing and etc. He uses his friends to back him up and call people wallhackers which don't wallhack, also using his friend toddie(vip) to abuse as zombie and human...

Wallhack demo - http://www.mediafire.com/?x23g2hziop509q8

He also harrases people and blocks alot.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 pm

#2 Post Re: KtC- Wallhack/Absument
Hello there player.

I have many proofs (SS) of him blocking, i slayed, kicked and warned him many time's and all of this i have on my hard drive. Now... there is no point to ban him as a blocker since he is using wallhack. I can't ban him offline, but i will ban him in-game as soon as he show up.

There is no steam_id of him on fun_winter, but fortunately he used microphone and i can say for sure that this is the right person.
Only admin can perm-ban him, so please be patient, and admin call will be 100% accurate.

Thank u for this report, good job!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:46 am

#3 Post Re: KtC- Wallhack/Absument
Hello Neon Dragon.
I'm not so good at English but try anyway :-).
People say I cheat? I cheat at any rate not at all, Has been scanned clean several times, Is it not lawful to ghost on the server, because it was exactly what happened that day, so I do not cheat, As for blocking, it was because I was Block by another you must excuse me show the whole thing was a misunderstanding.

Regards!
KtC-

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: KtC- Wallhack/Absument
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:227469 - KtC- - Strike 3 + permanent ban
- Cheating (Wallhack)

Sorry KtC-, but ghosting doesn't show you where exactly the enemys are standing and you aim directly at them before you can even see them. That proofs that you were indeed using wallhack.

Thanks for the report and also thank you for the video ICantFly, for some reason the demo kept crashing my CS at a certain point.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]