View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post [Accepted] Pietpiraat wallhacking
Nickname in-game: PietPiraat

SteamID of this person: STEAM_0:0:24594964

Proof:
http://rapidshare.com/files/435930600/pietpiraat.dem
http://rapidshare.com/files/435930098/pete.dem

Facts noticed: Wallhacking, and cheating ass allways,

// Peace Out

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:14 pm

#2 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
The 2nd video is really obvious wallhacking, i had my suspicions but this just proves it for me..

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:46 pm

#3 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
I was on ventrilo then u can Ask Lady LIENTJUH and another dude i was on ventrilo :) Check by them .. they were ghosting me.. so it aint wallhack .. i know its a bit lame .. but we were like on ventrilo that whole day 2gether so im sorry but check it out if u think it was WH !

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 pm

#4 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
I will verify your story. If it turns out to be true, you now see that it might get you permbanned, so I would advise to think before doing.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:46 pm

#5 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
Tho one thing piet, LIJENTJUH is an member i think right ?, so she should know ghosting is not allowed, and second thing, she wasnt even in the game while i was recording it ?! So how can she ghost ?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 am

#6 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
farfar wrote:
Tho one thing piet, LIJENTJUH is an member i think right ?, so she should know ghosting is not allowed, and second thing, she wasnt even in the game while i was recording it ?! So how can she ghost ?

She is not a member.

And she could play with another name or you just couldn't see it on the scoreboard.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 am
Profile WWW

#7 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
Guys can you all stop posting crap? Im NOT able to play anymore since tuesday cuz my freaking pc broke down. Thats the first thing, the second thing is; im NOT stupid and i learned all the freaking rules within a time-peroid of 2 months. Third thing; im not a member, but even then i know that ghosting is not allowed. Fourth thing, i know pietpieraat and i know he aint got wallhack, the only thing i know is that his computer is next to the one of his brother :) So i think that makes it clear(about the wallhack thing), and Fifth, final but not last, i never ever ever play INGAME without my OWN name! I ALWAYS got LienTjuH^ in my name wether there is something behind my name or not. So my conclusion is, i dont think piet has wallhack, i think he and his bro were playing at the same time, with their pc's next to eachother, ingame.

p.s; Pietpiraat knows that he can always use the ventrilo to chill on , wether hes alone or not :)

p.p.s; dont spam the ban-request NOR the unban-requests with crap :D

With love...

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

#8 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
I just don't get why PietPiraat says Lientjuh ghosted him while she says it wasn't her.. But I guess it must be me.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am

#9 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
To put it straight -> Piet says that Lientjuh ghosted trough ventrillo -> Lientjuh says she didn't do anything -> Piet lies -> According to the demo it is wallhack -> Piet gets permed?

This is how I see it at the moment.

All the cheaters can say I got ghosted or my brothers computer is next to me, I don't think we should make a special treatment.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 am

#10 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
I know special treatment is not allowed, but i know for a fact that his pc is next to the one of his brother. Dont know of this makes any sence? But the pc of my brother usually stands next to my other brothers pc as well(im talking about when we were all still living @ home). That doesnt counts as ghosting, since you can easily check whats happening by only checking the screen next to yours. Thats what i can make of this all. With love...

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 am

#11 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
Ancient wrote:
To put it straight -> Piet says that Lientjuh ghosted trough ventrillo -> Lientjuh says she didn't do anything -> Piet lies -> According to the demo it is wallhack -> Piet gets permed?

All the cheaters can say I got ghosted or my brothers computer is next to me, I don't think we should make a special treatment.

Well certainly looks like a pretty cut out case, in that case that Lien was not on steam or available to ghost and she is aware that ghosting is not allowed, in either case you cant see him telling the truth?
Cause if he's brothers PC Where next to him while this its still not allowed and he does not state that, he state ghosting rather than wallhacking cause he properly knows That wallhacking = Perm and ghosting = Slap on the wrist ( Expression wise )
I agree with ancient, He lies, and he gets a permban due to the fact he is a Clear cut Wallhacker.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 am

#12 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
I would love to hear a statement from Piet himself right now.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 pm

#13 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
xelef wrote:
Ancient wrote:

Well certainly looks like a pretty cut out case, in that case that Lien was not on steam or available to ghost and she is aware that ghosting is not allowed, in either case you cant see him telling the truth?
Cause if he's brothers PC Where next to him while this its still not allowed and he does not state that, he state ghosting rather than wallhacking cause he properly knows That wallhacking = Perm and ghosting = Slap on the wrist ( Expression wise )
I agree with ancient, He lies, and he gets a permban due to the fact he is a Clear cut Wallhacker.

^^ couldnt have said it better myself

I also find it realy bad that he should lie about a regular trying to implicate them into his own lies, He pleaded a story which has been shot down by the person he tried to implicate in the matter, without any proof or evidence to the story it becomes just that, an elaborate lie (story) to try cover up a hack and escape a perma ban.

unless there is further evidence piet?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 pm

#14 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
i think that guy was rly using WH, cause if u guys notice, in the biginning he says " u can Ask Lady LIENTJUH , they were ghosting me.. so it aint wallhack ... but we were like on ventrilo that whole day 2gether" and Lientju says "Im NOT able to play anymore since tuesday cuz my freaking pc broke down" that means that PietPiraat was lying about Lientjuh gost him, and he probably think if he lyies he maybe get ppl to think that he isn't using WL. But then he says another thing that he have his computer next to hes brother computer and no1 have ghost him, that he have watch the computer next to him and kill guys like it was WL.

and BTW, if his brother was on his side, he also need to be in the server, so that PietPiraat be able to watch the other computer, and kill guys, and he didnt say nothing about his brother.

conclusion:
i think he was lying about almost evry thing.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 pm

#15 Post Re: Pietpiraat wallhacking
lil-wesley wrote:
and BTW, if his brother was on his side, he also need to be in the server, so that PietPiraat be able to watch the other computer, and kill guys, and he didnt say nothing about his brother.

+1.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next