neonDragon
https://www.neondragon.net/

[Accepted] Friida :) Harass
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=9000
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Spiitzz [ Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  [Accepted] Friida :) Harass

Nickname in-game : Friida :)

STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:0:19334439

PROOF :
http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j33 ... 3e0012.jpg

Translated :

Pic 5 : right, you pussy

Pic 6 : Haha suck dick for 5 crown you whore

Pic 7 : spiitzz sucks do you

Facts noticed : well she jumped at 0 when It was global simon and I did crouch n freeze command so i killed her and she started to harass me ..

Author:  Big H [ Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

On pic 5 he said

"right, you pussy?"

the word "eller" (swedish) do mean or and the word "hur" means how. But they are almost never used to say "or how" only "right?".

Author:  Spiitzz [ Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

NiceGuy wrote:
On pic 5 he said

"right, you pussy?"

the word "eller" (swedish) do mean or and the word "hur" means how. But they are almost never used to say "or how" only "right?".


I know ;)

Author:  Fanta [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

idd those words werent nice and she/he desrves a ban. But spitz how come u wrote jevla bog?

Author:  Spiitzz [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

Fanta wrote:
idd those words werent nice and she/he desrves a ban. But spitz how come u wrote jevla bog?


That wasnt to her :P

Author:  Dai Lo [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

i have seen her haras before

Author:  Ancient [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

Dai Lo banned for 1 week.

Author:  vDou [ Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

That is not exactly the right translation..

"eller hur din fitta" means "or how you pussy" and "haha sug kuk for 5 krona hor" means "suck cock for 5 kroners whore" "Splitz suger gor du" means "Splitz you are sucking cock arent you" and i also saw in the picture where he/she said "suck cock for 5 kroners" he/she also said "so jevla ful och tontig" which means "so fucking ugly and nerdy"

That is the correct translation :)

Author:  Big H [ Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

vDou wrote:
That is not exactly the right translation..

"eller hur din fitta" means "or how you pussy" and "haha sug kuk for 5 krona hor" means "suck cock for 5 kroners whore" "Splitz suger gor du" means "Splitz you are sucking cock arent you" and i also saw in the picture where he/she said "suck cock for 5 kroners" he/she also said "so jevla ful och tontig" which means "so fucking ugly and nerdy"

That is the correct translation :)


Google translate? In sweden, when "eller hur" get's in the same sentence right after each other, it gets translated like "right". For exampel: "Right, you pussy?"
Ask any swedish man/woman. In swedish when "eller hur" are after each other it NEVER get's to be "or how".

Btw, sorry if this counts as spam :P

Author:  QuickSilver [ Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Friida :) Harass

Accepted

STEAM_0:0:19334439 - Friida :) - Strike 1 + 48h ban
- Harassment

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/