View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] Polly aka xeph
Ingame name:
Polly

Steam id:
STEAM_0:0:58343284

Reason:
Harrasment

Proof:
Pic 1.
http://speedy.sh/haU2t/Polly-aka-xeph.jpg

Pic 2.
http://speedy.sh/WTgeP/Polly-aka-xeph2.jpg

When the group is back online that usual harras me "Kaito and xeph" I dont got a clue why they doing it, but im cba and didnt reply them and just make a forum post.. Hopefully admins can take them down for once and always.

Cheers,
Kadaver

~ Kadaver ~

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:51 pm

#2 Post Re: Polly aka xeph
i joined jailbreak after kaito didnt reply on steam and noticed that him and tomato were both playing, randomly typed in chat hahaha fatty pig oink oink or something to provoke a reaction from either of them seeing as they didnt know i was coming on and kadaver automatically thinks im talking to him and types !demo screenshots my shit etc.
ye ive harassed him and mano with pig shit in the past but idc this time didnt even know he was on so ye just giving insight on the situation

also a personal note to admins kaito or tomato had nothing to do with this idk why kadaver mentioned them in the report

Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:05 pm

#3 Post Re: Polly aka xeph
U guys use always the same lyrics is it hard to talk you out of this ?

~ Kadaver ~

Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:02 am

#4 Post Re: Polly aka xeph
KADAVER wrote:
U guys use always the same lyrics is it hard to talk you out of this ?

Funny comming from the guy who once told me he'd hope my mom would die from cancer.

But yea guess being called fat is way more harrasment...

Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:15 am

#5 Post Re: Polly aka xeph
freeda_khala wrote:
i joined jailbreak after kaito didnt reply on steam and noticed that him and tomato were both playing, randomly typed in chat hahaha fatty pig oink oink or something to provoke a reaction from either of them seeing as they didnt know i was coming on and kadaver automatically thinks im talking to him and types !demo screenshots my shit etc.
ye ive harassed him and mano with pig shit in the past but idc this time didnt even know he was on so ye just giving insight on the situation

also a personal note to admins kaito or tomato had nothing to do with this idk why kadaver mentioned them in the report

Ban incoming for both Tomato and Kaito !!

and about the part with fatty, i dont get why you get mad because of it, i been called fatty all the time since i posted my first pic in forums?

Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:24 am
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: Polly aka xeph
Jellow and QuErza have both received official warning for spamming the unban section.

@Xeph, I find it difficult to believe your side of the story, especially as the message you typed was in team chat and you were also already aware that Kadaver doesn't appreciate these sorts of messages. Our servers are places people come to relax and no-one deserves to be harassed or bullied on them. If I see more evidence of bullying from you then actions will be taken. I am all for having a laugh with friends but doing so should not come at the expense of others. I appreciate there are going to be people who you dislike but try to be a man about it and ignore them.

@Kadaver, the evidence presented is fairly weak. I can see from the demo that Xeph typed the message almost immediately after joining the server, with zero context before or after. This is a single message which (although I will admit likely to be directed at you) without context means nothing. I would advice you to try and develop slightly thicker skin and try to ignore derogatory comments as much as possible, especially when it is not clear they are directed at you. Reacting instantly to these comments only serves to bring these trolls exactly what they want, a response from you that it is bothering you. Additionally it is very difficult for us to take action when we can only see one message with no context behind it. Several messages over some time lets us build up a picture of what is going on and take action. Please try to include more substantial evidence in future.

Edit: Upon further investigation, QuErza has only recently just been unbanned for violating several warnings and continuing to spam unban threads. Therefore I have issued him with another 1 month ban.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]